Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Chapter 1: Welcome to Woodhaerst

A fun, open-to-all, fly by the seat of your britches D&D5e adventure that happens in a town you probably haven't heard of to the tune of a bard's song you definitely haven't heard of. Strangers will unite in strange places and meet strange people before the day is done.

Moderator: Nova Lunis

Nova Lunis
Freeman
Freeman
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to Woodhaerst

Post by Nova Lunis »

[Sorry, to clarify you can both barely see each other and you can both clearly see the stage because of the spotlight. Everything else is magically darkened and naturally silent- if the crowd is still there, nobody is saying or doing anything anymore. Dead silence but not a spell so youre free to communicate]
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"So my new found friend. What do you make of this? Sornin will move his candle around to see if it pushes back the darkneds at all.

[OoC: I attack the darkness... lol]
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

[OOOc: dude, you have to have magic missle ready before you can attack the darkness... but there is an elf in front of you ;) ]

I dunno but I don fink he's gonna make em dance... Dis is some kinna trap. I'm good wif traps but dis is diff'rent... you know anyfin' about magics?
Nova Lunis
Freeman
Freeman

Post by Nova Lunis »

The wizard waves his hand over carrion and he begins to slowly disappear as well. He moves onto Grognak and does the same. Your candle functions normally, lighting what's directly in front of you for a few feet- which is complete nothingness
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Pik fires twice at the mage.
=====
(One attack for the readied action as soon as he starts to make Carrion disappear, one for Grognak)
Pik shortbow attack 1, attack 2, damage 1, dmg 2[1d20+4] = 13+4 = 17[1d20+4] = 1+4 = 5[1d6+2] = 5+2 = 7[1d6+2] = 1+2 = 3
Attk 1: hits AC 17 for 7 dmg
Attk 2: miss... badly...
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"I know how to cast some spells to enhance my tricks and mockery but that is about it."

Arcana Check on Mage actions Arcana =2 : [1d20+2] = 11+2 = 13
Nova Lunis
Freeman
Freeman

Post by Nova Lunis »

Pik's arrow hits the wizard in the shoulder. Glaring at you, he pulls it out and throws it on the ground. The arcana check reveals that this is real magic, not an illusion and it's very strong. The wizard turns and looks at you both and begins to float out into the nothingness towards you. He casts sleep -
[secret DM roll here]

You both fall asleep.

You're all unconscious.

[on to chapter 2!]