Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

CH. 17: Poison Curse

A sandbox 2E game set in the home-brewed world of Amtar. On a group of tropical islands, a party of adventurers try and make their mark on the world.

Moderator: JadedDM

HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: CH. 17: Poison Curse

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Wait," Jocelyn says as she looks at the rest of her group. "All of you took place in...raiding a ship?" she asks.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Well, what do you think Scourge and his crew would have done to us if we hadn't at least pretended to do so?" Ouragana asks back, almost with a sneer.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Jocelyn, Ouragana, Baeros and Gallath (Merchant Ship, Lower deck/Sardonx 16th, 9:00 AM)
"And it's not like we killed anyone," Brock says. "Well, except Gallath. Oh, and Baeros there slew their captain!"

"In any case, it's done," Naishe adds. "The Poison Curse is no longer a threat to you. So...I guess that's that."

"Aye, may as well head home. The people of Condeltun are surely worried about you by now," Brock says to Jocelyn. "You said it's been a month and a half since you left, right?"

(OOC: BishGada, you may have missed it, but Ouragana has already dispelled the webbing.)

Val and Naras (Unnamed Island/Sardonx 26th, 6:00 AM)
After finishing her prayers, Naras approaches the shore. From her vantage point there, as the tide laps at her boots, she spots Val nursing the wounded orca in the ocean.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Jocelyn's mouth drops open upon hearing Brock's words, but she is unable to say anything. What would be the point of giving them a lecture at this point? It was pretty clear that none of them were going to listen to her. "...Yes," she finally says. "It is time to go home."
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

When Val spots the priest, she calls out and waves her over. "We need to pull it out, please heal her once it is out, to stop the bleeding." With that, Val positions herself to pull out the harpoon as straight as possible, and slowly pulls.
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Naras moves out as quickly as she can and tries to help with the harpoon. {OOC: Heal check to not do more damage?}
And then tries a Cure Light Wounds on Mist.
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Post by spyguy1503 »

Gallath doesn't deny it. He killed a bunch of people. (Body count?) "Yes. It's time to go home."
Characters:
Current:
LSO: Gallath, Elf Thief- SendHelp
WotL:Ne-Chanz, Minotaur Fighter- Casual Murder
Demiplane:Cal Lightfoot, Gnome Thief/Illusionist (Improv Kit)- Chilling
AD:LitC: Jacen Terro, Half-Elf fighter- HOLD
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Jocelyn, Ouragana, Baeros and Gallath (Merchant Ship, Lower deck/Sardonx 16th, 9:00 AM)
"And where is home for all of you?" asks Naishe.

"I'll be going where the pastor goes," Brock says. "Got nowhere else to go anyhow."

(OOC: Gallath killed three people. Technically, he landed the killing blow against the captain, too. But Baeros did most of the damage against her.)

Val and Naras (Unnamed Island/Sardonx 26th, 6:00 AM)
Removing the harpoon carefully, Naras heals the injury, using a cure spell. The whale sings a song of happiness, suggesting she is pleased. The orca no longer seems to be in any pain.
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"I am so pleased that worked so well," Naras natters to Val. "I've not really had many dealing with creatures of the water. before, Silverfrond excepted."
She tentatively tries to pat and then stroke Mist.

After a few minutes of attempting to make a fuss of the enormous creature, Naras suggests, "Perhaps we should return to the beach and see about some healing for us? Some food might be a good idea too. And then will you want to rest for the remainder of the day? Explore the island? Or continue on towards, I hope, the island where we met?"

The dwarf will cast a Cure Moderate Wounds on Val and then another CMW on herself.
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

"Yes, I agree, might as well feed Mist too, I'll hack some more meat off that ugly beast for her, and we can finish getting ready to leave tomorrow." Val answers.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Condeltun for me," Jocelyn says to Naishe.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"I don't really have a home" Ouragana says. "My foster parents died long ago. Normally, I would go to the Storm Sorcerer Academy. But the passenger lady aboard the Merchant Vessel has a father who might help me get a place with a vessel to learn from a Master Sorcerer, so these are my plans. This means I will stay on the ship. But if we all meet again to fight the Demons that are invading our islands, I will join you of course."
There's more to me than meets the eye...
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Post by spyguy1503 »

"Home right now is where Arya lives. I'm going to her."
Characters:
Current:
LSO: Gallath, Elf Thief- SendHelp
WotL:Ne-Chanz, Minotaur Fighter- Casual Murder
Demiplane:Cal Lightfoot, Gnome Thief/Illusionist (Improv Kit)- Chilling
AD:LitC: Jacen Terro, Half-Elf fighter- HOLD
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Hey! I did my best to keep the sailors alive, including the captain. It almost cost me my life. If we had the thing we retrieved from the island, they were all be safely traveling the seas." Baeros grunts. "The League is making hell in my home island, Mond, I guess I'll go there and see what I can do to help." he looks at Jocelyn for a long time, "I'm glad you are safe." and looks away.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Jocelyn, Ouragana, Baeros and Gallath
From there on, things went fairly smoothly. Although the merchant ship was stripped bare, the party convinced Sable to release the survivors in exchange for their own share of the blood money. The Poison Curse returned to Enott to drop everyone off, who then boarded the Bullring along with a tied up Scourge and the admiral's daughter, Kirrah. Kirrah was pleased to meet her fiance, Thaddeus, for the first time. Scourge was tossed into the brig, alongside Penta. Ouragana also brought along her new slave, Esma, with her.

Only Gallath remained behind, hoping Sable would bring him to see his sister. Naishe decided to stick with him, for the time being.

From there, the Bullring started dropping off everyone else to their homes. After dropping Scourge off in Sanctuary, Jocelyn returned to Condletun with Brock to resume her duties as a pastor there. Ouragana managed to get a job on a large warship, courtesy of the strings pulled by Kirrah. Baeros returned to Kaunati Village on the island of Mond. Nobody is quite sure where Drav and Grey went off to, but neither stuck around.

Val and Naras
After a bit of rest, Mist was ready to carry the pair all the way to Narin again, on the island of Vaneil. After dropping Naras off there to resume her work as a kohen, Val and Mist swam off into the sunset.