Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

CH. 17: Poison Curse

A sandbox 2E game set in the home-brewed world of Amtar. On a group of tropical islands, a party of adventurers try and make their mark on the world.

Moderator: JadedDM

Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: CH. 17: Poison Curse

Post by Chris1234 »

If Val rolls over, Naras will walk up and down to try to stay awake.
When she can't keep awake any longer, she will gently shake Val, "Val, I've left you asleep as long as I can. I can't stay awake any longer and we must have a look out. So y=you have to wake up and stay awake to keep lookout. If I don't sleep, I cant pray for spellls."
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

As the captains falls Baeros gives a small prayer in respect to her courage, "May Crizza will guide your spirit in death as it seems he did in your life." He makes sure no one looks at him with all the mayhem around him and searches the captain body. (OOC: depending if and what he finds he may or may not give it to Scourge at first chance).
Later when Scourge speaks to him he smiles and says, "That? This is a flesh wound." But he indeed takes a breath. He is wounded badly. He looks for ropes to bind the people he knocked out and drags them all to be together. If the other pirates will suggest to kill them he will say, "We can interrogate them. Maybe they know about other merchant lines or something about the ship we wouldn't find otherwise."
Then he looks for his friends. When he finds the others except Ouragana he says, "Thank you for your aid, Gallath. Where is Ouragana?"
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Ouragana Stormbride (Merchant Ship, Lower deck/Sardonx 16th, 8:30 AM)
"I fear all that will do is delay the inevitable," the woman replies. "Nobody is coming to save us." Despite her words, she doesn't use the pistol just yet.

Someone on the other side of the door tries to open it, but is unable to as it is now barricaded. They hear shouting, and the sound of more people arriving. The pirates then begin banging on the door, trying to knock it down. The marines ready their blades while the woman watches on in constrained terror.

Baeros Axewielder (Merchant Ship, Upper deck/Sardonx 16th, 8:30 AM)
Aside from her weapons and armor, the only thing the captain is carrying is a key. Any valuables she owns are likely in the captain's cabin.

Scourge laughs at Baeros' comment about prisoners. "So torture them for intel, and then kill them? Brutal! Haha, I love it!" He pats Baeros on the shoulder. "You're going to go far in this crew, kid. Keep this up, you'll make officer in a year."

Val and Naras (Unnamed Island/Sardonx 25th, 12:00 AM)
Val sleeps for six whole hours before finally waking up. Naras casts Cure Light Wounds and Resist Fire on her, but the half-orc just rolls back over and claims she wants more sleep.

Naras casts Cure Light Wounds on Val, restoring (1d8): 5 HP.
Naras casts Resist Fire on Val for 6 rounds.
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Val finally awakens, "I am ready as I'll be, I won't doze off, nut it's not like I can protect us from much. Go ahead and get some sleep Naras"
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"Thanks, Val. Here's what's left of the food and water," replies Naras, before settling down to sleep.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

When Scourge is still near Baeros, he hands him the key he found on the captain body. "Guess she has some vault in her cabin. May I be present when you open it? I'm curious about looking at maps and documents in particular as I travel the islands a lot." Then he thinks for a moment, "Do you have a healer in your crew?"

==========================================
(OOC: Are we aware that there are some people barricaded themselves in one of the cabins? If we do Baeros will volunteer to handle it.)
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Baeros Axewielder (Merchant Ship, Upper deck/Sardonx 16th, 8:30 AM)
"Good job, lad," Scourge says, accepting the key. "They'll be plenty of time to go through the good loot once we've cleared the rest of the ship. Sadly, we don't have a healer anymore. We had a cleric of Renos, but he died in the last raid and we haven't been able to replace him yet."

Val and Naras (Unnamed Island/Sardonx 25th, 12:00 AM)
Naras tries to get some rest while Val looks over the food and water. It's tasteless and bland, but it is filling. There's more than enough to feed Val and Naras for weeks, but it will automatically spoil in a day, unfortunately. The feast consists of just about every food found in the area--fried fish, roast duck, sweet rolls, fresh fruit, and salted ham, to name a few. Too bad all of it tastes the same.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Baeros joins the other group members, "Where is Ouragana?" and start searching for her with them.

==============================================
(OOC: I repeat the post from few days ago as it seems fit right now.)
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Post by spyguy1503 »

Gallath walks over to the other ship, and collects any arrows he can find. "Not a problem, Baeros. Haven't seen her."
Characters:
Current:
LSO: Gallath, Elf Thief- SendHelp
WotL:Ne-Chanz, Minotaur Fighter- Casual Murder
Demiplane:Cal Lightfoot, Gnome Thief/Illusionist (Improv Kit)- Chilling
AD:LitC: Jacen Terro, Half-Elf fighter- HOLD
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Ouragana feels as paralysed as the woman seems to be. She knows that her only chance for survival is to betray her, yet that goes against her values. suddenly, her eys fill with tears and she whispers: "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."
There's more to me than meets the eye...
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Well, let's search the boat for her." Baeros says and leads the group in the search looking first on the deck and then start looking in the cabins.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Ouragana Stormbride (Merchant Ship, Lower deck/Sardonx 16th, 8:30 AM)
With one final push, the doors burst open and the makeshift barricade starts to crumble. The marines quickly start attacking any of the pirates that push their way inside, but it's obvious they will be overwhelmed soon. The woman backs up to the far back of the room, her back to the wall.

Baeros and Gallath (Merchant Ship, Upper deck/Sardonx 16th, 8:30 AM)
Before they go, Brock grabs Gallath's arm and pulls him down a bit, so the elf and him are closer to eye level. "Wait a minute. Did you...do what you needed to do?" he asks. Gallath was supposed to deliver the evidence to Sable, but he never did.
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

When she wakes up, barring anything untoward, Naras will pray for:
1st Level: Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds
2nd Level: Cure Moderate Wounds, Cure Moderate Wounds, Cure Moderate Wounds, Cure Moderate Wounds
3rd Level: Create Food and Water, Magical Vestment

She then casts Cure Moderate Wounds twice on Val and once on herself and adds, "Think the creature might be good if we cook some of it? Or maybe it ate something valuable?"
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Ouragana moves quickly to retrieve her things and spellbook, if they are left out visibly.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Baeros starts walking but noticing the delay he looks behind and waits from Gallath and Brock.