Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

** Part I: Fire and Ash **

Spike's homebrew 1st edition AD&D world.

Moderator: spike

SARRMATT
Freeman
Freeman
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: ** Part I: Fire and Ash **

Post by SARRMATT »

"Shall we go somewhere more private my dear sweet vixen?" Whisper asked of the beauty who found him to be so irresistible. The mage cared not for responsibilities at that moment, getting to know the pleasures of this gorgeous woman was the only thing that mattered in the world.
spike
Marshall
Marshall

Post by spike »

The woman giggled an unearthly squeal that sounded melodious, and she started inserting flowers into Whisper's hair, 'Oh you mortals, always seeking the seclusion of your shelters, so estranged to nature's magnificent splendors' she mutters, then said 'so, you've come back to me, come let us go as you wisely suggested, fore your boon companions come to take you away from me my love. I see you have many beautiful friends, they might get envious of me of course'

The dryad begins leading Whisper deeper into the woods, a trail of birds of many species perches on her delicate shoulders, 'what on earth were you doing out here in the elf lands, my sweet slave?' she asked, 'you must have fallen deeply in love with me and couldn't live another day longer, is that true?'
SARRMATT
Freeman
Freeman

Post by SARRMATT »

"You have the most beautiful smile I have ever seen, how is it that such beauty can be found out in these dangerous wilds? Oddly if it wasn't for the vile drow that defile your lands and took captives back to the Heart ruins I may have never found my heart's true love. Let the others deal with them while you and I get to know each other better." Whisper raised his eyebrows mischievously.

Whisper awkwardly(low DEX) tries to go in for a big old wet open mouth kiss.