Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

CH. 16: Homecoming

A sandbox 2E game set in the home-brewed world of Amtar. On a group of tropical islands, a party of adventurers try and make their mark on the world.

Moderator: JadedDM

Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: CH. 16: Homecoming

Post by Breila »

When the cook enters, Ouragana quickly finishes eating and sets up her bowl and other accessories neatly to minimise her mess. She then uses a cantrip to make as many a spossible of the crumbs etc. on the floor disappear, making sure the cook sees it.

When Naishe enters, she looks at her, studying the appearance of the woman whose coloring and style are so very different from her own. "Yes," she echos Jocelyn. "Who is awake?"
There's more to me than meets the eye...
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Post by spyguy1503 »

"A crazy demon-hunter lady that was after Naishe. She thought we were demons. The slaadi knocked her out. We couldn't just leave her there to die, so we brought her to the brig." He gives Naishe a significant look, specifically not mentioning her heritage.
Characters:
Current:
LSO: Gallath, Elf Thief- SendHelp
WotL:Ne-Chanz, Minotaur Fighter- Casual Murder
Demiplane:Cal Lightfoot, Gnome Thief/Illusionist (Improv Kit)- Chilling
AD:LitC: Jacen Terro, Half-Elf fighter- HOLD
chese780
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by chese780 »

Drav finishes his food and sets his plates as neatly as possible. After that, he'll try to slip out as quietly as possible.
Characters:
Drav - Lost Souls: Octhania
Elf - Fighter/Thief - Smith
The Dragon
The Phoenix
The Eagle

Felran - War of teh Lance
Phaethon - Fighter

Unnamed - Ravenloft
Grey Elf - Wu-jen Elementalist (Fire)
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Whilst helping to clear away the breakfast thing Naras enquired, "Is anyone apart from Ouragana working on the cannon?"
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

The woman whom Gallath identifies as Naishe frowns slightly and puts her hands on her hips. "Nice to meet you all," she says, then turns her attention back to Gallath. "Have you decided what to do about her? I'm all for throwing her overboard, preferably while she's still wearing that heavy armor. In any case, you better go see her."

Drav, meanwhile, slips out of the galley while everyone is talking.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Missing everyone effort to keep their surrounding clean, Baeros throws more left overs on the floor for the dogs.
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Post by spyguy1503 »

Gallath follows her out. "Good to see you haven't run off again."
Characters:
Current:
LSO: Gallath, Elf Thief- SendHelp
WotL:Ne-Chanz, Minotaur Fighter- Casual Murder
Demiplane:Cal Lightfoot, Gnome Thief/Illusionist (Improv Kit)- Chilling
AD:LitC: Jacen Terro, Half-Elf fighter- HOLD
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Well, lady, if you're willing to throw someone overboard to kill them, you probably shouldn't have mentioned it here" Ouragana says, looking Naishe in the eye. "Some of us object to the cold-blooded killing of helpless people."
There's more to me than meets the eye...
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Jocelyn stands and moves to follow after Gallath. "Whoever she might be, she should probably be looked over at the very least," she says. "And I would kind of like to know the details about what exactly is going on."
chese780
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by chese780 »

(OOC: Lets see, if the ship starts rocking, people with High DEX and/or that one NWP (Is it seamanship?) can stay fairly stable on deck, right?)

Drav wanders up towards the deck, however he stays just inside whatever entrance their is, so as to watch the rain for a moment.
Characters:
The Dragon
The Phoenix
The Eagle

Phaethon - Fighter

Unnamed - Ravenloft
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Jocelyn and Gallath
The woman, Naishe, says to Ouragana, "You say that now, but you might change your mind if she breaks out and tries to kill you for being a devil or something."

Jocelyn gets up and walks with Gallath and Naishe to the brig. "Good to see you haven't run off again," Gallath says to the woman.

She shrugs non-nonchalantly. "I can always disembark at the next port, if I want to. Just want to make sure that Lady Crazypants isn't going to chase me down again."

The three descend into the bowels of the ship, on the very bottom deck. Here it would be quite dark, but some candles have been lit. The sound of the waves crashing against the hull are louder here. Naishe leads them to one of the 'cells' which is really just a small storage room. The door is locked with a big padlock, but there is a small window so one can look inside. Sierra is here, arms crossed while the woman inside rants and raves. "I demand to be released! This entire ship has been infected by demonic energy and must be purged!"

"Ah, there you are," Sierra says. "She's been making a racket ever since she woke up."

Ouragana, Val, Baeros, and Naras
"You say that now, but you might change your mind if she breaks out and tries to kill you for being a devil or something," Naishe says to Ouragana, before she, Gallath and Jocelyn leave the room. Ouragana, Val, Naras, Baeros and his dogs are left behind as the galley chef finishes cleaning up.

Drav Arellax
Drav climbs up to the quarter deck and pushes open the door, but does not walk out onto the deck itself. He stands to one side, so sailors can pass him by. The ship isn't rocking terribly; the winds are low, despite the weather. It's just a downpour. He can see Terra leading the crew, wearing a heavy hood and cloak to keep dry in the rain.

(OOC: Yeah, that would work.)
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Val finishes a light dinner before retiring to lick her wounds. "Good night all, I need to rest and recover from my injuries."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Are you sure she isn't going to try to attack the two of you when you walk in?" Jocelyn asks curiously. "Maybe I should go in first?" she offers. "She might calm down a little bit upon seeing a Priestess of Octhanus."
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Naras shrugs, "Never mind then," and leaves.
She goes to try and scrounge a square yard of canvas.
chese780
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by chese780 »

(OOC: Are there any serious adverse effects of being in the rain? Don't want to die of pneumonia :P Also, if he's been living on a tropical island for 35 years, rain should be less annoying than someone who would have stayed indoors whenever it poured.)

Despite not having a cloak, or any real protection from the rain, Drav walks out near where Terra is and tries to find something to stand behind to try and avoid the rain a little.
Characters:
The Dragon
The Phoenix
The Eagle

Phaethon - Fighter

Unnamed - Ravenloft