Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Act 3, Episode 3 - Huddle in the Commons

The Liora has a curse, no one will sail her, will you take the Councils Offer to rid the ship of its curse?

2nd Edition game for up to 5 players.

Moderator: SilverBen

SilverBen
Freeman
Freeman
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Act 3, Episode 3 - Huddle in the Commons

Post by SilverBen »

Ithai, the lead satyr, responds to Fezor and Jakob: "Aye, piping d'tune ye just heard makes ye dance like d'fox. Wit' a second tune, ye flee wit' speed like d'rabbit. An' d'last tune makes ye sleep like d'lynx. But, if ye don't like 'r piping, then ye won't be gettin' r'help![/color][/b]" (OOC: Three area effects are possible, based on the tune played: charm and dance uncontrollably, similar to the 8th Level Wizard spell Otto's Irresistible Dance. Each character who hears the music playing within range must save vs spells, or suffer the magical effects.)

Greystreet interrupts with his thought: "That would be a fine distraction for some of the hobgoblin troupe, perhaps, but what of the ones that can resist your magic pipes?

(OOC: Please roll 1d100 for each of the other satyrs to determine if they have magical weapons.
  • If 1d100 is less than or equal to 20%, then Emnos has a non-magical dagger & long sword +1
  • If 1d100 is less than or equal to 20%, then Finne has non-magical short sword & short bow +1 and 2d10 arrows
  • If 1d100 is less than or equal to 20%, then Teadel has a non-magical short bow and 2d10 arrows & two daggers, where one of them is a dagger +1.
I try to post at least once daily, late at night in the Eastern (New York) Time Zone.
I am not available Friday nights to at least two hours after sundown on Saturday.
You may contact me at 917-426-4483
SilverBen
Freeman
Freeman

Post by SilverBen »

SilverBen wrote:
  • If 1d100 is less than or equal to 20%, then Emnos has a non-magical dagger & long sword +1
  • If 1d100 is less than or equal to 20%, then Finne has non-magical short sword & short bow +1 and 2d10 arrows
  • If 1d100 is less than or equal to 20%, then Teadel has a non-magical short bow and 2d10 arrows & two daggers, where one of them is a dagger +1.
  • OOC:
  • Rolling 1d100 for Emnos = 83: fail, Emnos is armed with nonmagical dagger & long sword
  • Rolling 1d100 for Finne = 79: fail, Finne is armed with nonmagical short sword & short bow, and (2d10 = 9+6) 15 arrows
  • Rolling 1d100 for Teadel = 23: fail, Teadel is armed with nonmagical short bow, (2d10 = 1+4) 5 arrows & two daggers
  • Ithai is armed with the Satyr Pipes and two nonmagical daggers.

Emnos steps forward with his legs coated in thick hair, raises his unimpressive sword high above his head, and responds to Greystreet aloud for everyone to hear: Then sir, r'swords chime in battle with d'pipes as he plays." The dents and bent edges of the blade reveal manyu encounters with the hobgoblins but the determination burning in Emnos's eyes is clear.
I try to post at least once daily, late at night in the Eastern (New York) Time Zone.
I am not available Friday nights to at least two hours after sundown on Saturday.
You may contact me at 917-426-4483
cryominer
Peasant
Peasant

Post by cryominer »

(Fezor)

Fezor paused only a moment to consider the musical magic. With a small sour glance in the direction of the saytrs, Fezor addresses Greystreet. "Master Greystreet, the elves seem somewhat immune to the effects of the pipes, as their reputation and legends seem to be based in fact. They should closely support the saytrs in any battle. However, for the others, may I suggest that the saytrs provide some signal that the music is to begin and we could press some soft cotton and wax into our ears to drown out the sound? It may hamper us a bit, but we should still be able to take some action and not fall victim to the melodic spells."
Cryominer - Ut fortuna fortes