Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Episode 1: Heist, Heist, Baby

A 2E Mutants and Masterminds campaign. In a world of heroes and villains, a few rookie heroes try to make their mark.

Moderator: spyguy1503

Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Episode 1: Heist, Heist, Baby

Post by Rivi »

maxx sits relaxed eyes closed thinking on her new lightning powers and how to best use them and how they could be turned to tech if she can end the diamond lady. she was now thinking of her lack of tech as being "grounded" like when she was 14 and caught sneaking out late at night or creating a home nuclear reactor
Characters:
Demiplane of Dread - Cross aka the dagger mage
Classic Puzzle-Cait aka the angel of death
Tales from Golden City-max aka Lady Red Fox
The Forge-dm
Genwald-Elden aka the SoulForger
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Re: Episode 1: Heist, Heist, Baby

Post by spyguy1503 »

End of Chapter 1.

Chapter notes (Including solo threads):

3M had two choices, stealth or going in guns blazing. He chose to go stealth for a while, then went guns blazing. I honestly thought you were going to forget Timmy and had no real plans for him after that, but since you remembered, I chose to write him in as an old friend of Hunt's.

Rivi, Max failed three Notice checks to spot discrepancies in the illusion... somehow. The flashbang was supposed to blind you long enough for the guy to get away, but the visor is polarized, so i gave you a bonus to the roll, which you aced.

For both of you, I was secretly rolling Notice checks to see inf you noticed Goliath reforming. You rolled three nat 1's on 6 rolls. I have no idea how. I felt it was only fair to deus ex machina the car in.

Chese, you need to post more. Also, you let the illusionist go.

Power Point time!

2 each to 3M and Max for fighting goons, Goliath, and the Aces.

1 to Dalton for defeating the goons and "defusing" the hostage situation.

What do you think so far? Let me know in our private thread or in the OOC thread.

Next Episode will be posted Tuesday. Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!
Characters:
Current:
LSO: Gallath, Elf Thief- SendHelp
WotL:Ne-Chanz, Minotaur Fighter- Casual Murder
Demiplane:Cal Lightfoot, Gnome Thief/Illusionist (Improv Kit)- Chilling
AD:LitC: Jacen Terro, Half-Elf fighter- HOLD