A 5th Edition D&D homebrew game.

Moderator: adran

Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Rivi's private thread

Post by Rivi »

the story of rivi (yes this is my main character i play. hes been remade in like 3 different games everything from dnd to shadow run and is where i got my online persona he acts the most like me in personality)

Rivi was abandoned when his mother Shalla died of wounds inflicted by a group of undead. while a ranger in her own right she had simply been too out numbers and had not recovered from her trauma of child birth. if not for her wolf companion Darka she would have died babe in arms, but as a last act she gave rivi to Darka and commanded her to take the baby far away and keep him safe. Darka fulfilled its bond as best it could but died of wounds and exhaustion. she fell at the door of a small farm home. located at a cross roads between three towns. the owner of the small farm named Thomas Duncan came home to find his 6 year old daughter Tinna cradling the babe. Thomas was a barley farmer move out to the country after his wife died. after the loss and he was lonely and gladly took in the babe to raise with his daughter. Rivi and Tinna they grew up together had a good relationship. the farm became a small sentimental. Thomas was a bartender and turned his little farm into a cross roads tavern and more people moved into the area. a small town built its self around the inn at the cross road. as a young lad rivi was fleet of foot and quick of mind and while he considered himself part of their family he was an elf in a human sentimental. he tended to keep to himself and practice with his weapon of choice two short sword and his second love cooking. when Thomas died Rivi and Tinna were in there mid to lat 20's and Tinna took over the bar as the brew master and Rivi the cook. they changed the bars name to Tinnas tankard. five year years past in relative peace and at the bar they gained some regulars and increased in size the group of farms grew to a small town of about 400. one of the regulars was an orc named Winchester. Rivi and Winchester grew to be fast friends hunting and trapping in the forests around the small town. one of the longer trips Tinna had been approached by a Representative of a thief's guild who wanted to start a branch run out of her pub. the man was sickly and too thin. dressed in dark robes covered in glittery gold rings and silver runes he was clearly a mage. his name was Ratigon. Tinna would have none of it and refused having the small weasel of a man tossed out on his bony ass. later that night Ratigon came with several hulking goons and burned the pub with a well-placed fireball, patrons and all. Tinna came out of the smoking ruble only to be met with a cruel thrust of a dagger to the belly Ratigon grinning in her ear. Tinna died protecting the bar she loved. Rivi and Winchester returned to find the burned down rubble of the tankard and family members missing loved ones mourning the heart of the town that had been the pub. together they vowed to find the aforementioned Ratigon and make him pay. then bring down the hole guild that he came from. to do that they would need to find him and build some resources to take on a powerful guild. as well as one day rebuild the tankard. thats when they started to adventurer together.
Characters:
Demiplane of Dread - Cross aka the dagger mage
Classic Puzzle-Cait aka the angel of death
Tales from Golden City-max aka Lady Red Fox
The Forge-dm
Genwald-Elden aka the SoulForger
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Re: Rivi's private thread

Post by Rivi »

so everything prity straight forward as to creation only thing i need to know is my background iv made i'm calling bartender its a blend of two the urchin and folk hero. so here's what it gives me let me know if its ok
PROFICIENCIES
Sleight of Hand
Investigation
Artisan’s tools Cook’s utensils
land vehicles
the Rustic Hospitality feat
Characters:
The Forge-dm
adran
Peasant
Peasant

Post by adran »

the back round is fine. what is your level
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

I thought we were going with level 5
Characters:
The Forge-dm
adran
Peasant
Peasant

Post by adran »

we are sorry it just slipped my mind
adran
Peasant
Peasant

Post by adran »

are you ready to start and are you running Winchester or am I
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

Think so I have my sheet at my work I'll post it tommorow but we could start with intro stuff now I'm sure
Characters:
The Forge-dm
adran
Peasant
Peasant

Post by adran »

ok then we will get started