Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Character Sheet - Fezor of Hexam Road

The Liora has a curse, no one will sail her, will you take the Councils Offer to rid the ship of its curse?

2nd Edition game for up to 5 players.

Moderator: SilverBen

cryominer
Peasant
Peasant
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Character Sheet - Fezor of Hexam Road

Post by cryominer »

Character Name: Fezor of Hexam Road
Player Name: BJ Tomlinson
Race: Human
Character Class: Magic-User (Wizard)
Alignment: True Neutral

S: 13 (+0/+0) WA: 100cn OD: 1-2 BB/LG: 4%
I: 17 Lang: 6 (Common, Elvish, Dwarvish, Hobgoblin...two remaining slots)
W: 17 Save Bonus: 3
D: 15 React/Att: 0 Def: -1
C: 11 HP Bonus: 0 SS: 75% Res: 80%
Ch: 12 Max Henchmen: 5 Loyalty: - React: -

Experience Points: 9200
Level: 3

Saves: PPD: 14 PP: 13 RSW: 11 BW: 15 Spell: 12

Secondary Skill(s): Woodworker/cabinetmaker

Height: 6' 1" Weight: 192lbs.

Class Info: (Magic-User)
1) Prime Attribute: Intelligence (+10% xp for 16+)
2) HD: d4
3) Cannot wear armor or use a shield, can only use daggers, darts, and staves
4) Spellbook: Medium size (can hold 15 first level, 5 second level spells), leather bound with a metal clasp. There is a place for a lock, but Fezor has not procured one yet - he will sleep with his book. He keeps it in an oiled leather cover that is waterproof to casual splash and will keep the book dry if immersed for less than a minute.
5) 7th level - scribe scrolls and brew potions
6) 12th level - create magic items and scribe scrolls
7) Weapon/Nonweapon proficiency slots: 1/5
Weapon - Darts (1d3/1d2 rof 3/1) - Fezor has 12 darts concealed in his robes and 12 more in his backpack
Non-Weapon - Reading/Writing, Spellcraft, Ancient Languages, Engineering
8) Chance to know each spell 75%, minimum spells per level: 8, maximum spells per level: 14
9) Spells (2 First Level / 1 Second Level):
1st: Read Magic, Magic Missile, Ventriloquism, Write, Detect Magic, Color Spray, Light, Hold Portal
2nd: Web, Knock, Continual Light
Currently Memorized: (1st) Magic Missile, Light (2nd) Web

Starting Gold = 120gp (ending gold 12gp)

Equipment:
Robes (12 darts concealed)
Leather Boots
Wide belt with many pouches for spell components
Leather (maroon colored) gloves
Maroon colored wool cloak
Staff (mainly for walking)
Leather backpack: 5 writing stylus', 2 heavy glass ink wells, 40 page sketch book, graphite stylus, 10 pages loose parchment, wax for seals, wax stamp, 40' twine, 5 pieces of chalk, small metal tripod for a brazer, spare darts, spellbook, 2 small sacks, bedroll, 1 week iron rations, flint & steel, utensils, rough knife, flask with holy water, wineskin (water), metal cup.

Background: Fezor is a survivor. He is very comfortable with any course of action that increases his gold, holdings of magical items, and knowledge while minimizing his exposure to danger. Neutrality comes naturally to him as he has always seen the struggle of life as one of balance. He realized from a young age and during training that advancement in the ranks of the various schools of magic were paved with gold and magical knowledge. Fezor grew up very poor and was cast out on to the streets with the death of this mother. It was only through chance that a passing wizard recognized Fezor’s innate intelligence and capacity for magic. Fezor prefers the shadows and lets others lead the way into the dungeons and adventures that he knows he must go on in order to further his ambitions. He has managed to learn a few languages. Elvish and Dwarvish are common among mages due to the fact that many of the histories and tomes of magic are in those languages. Fezor also took the time to learn Hobgoblin. His rationale was simple - when it comes to negotiation you must have someone who can speak the opposing side's language or you are at an extreme disability. Rational discussion and negotiation is always preferable to physical violence. Of course, if Fezor can end the 'discussion' with an obviously hostile entity with a spell or two, he would not hesitate very long (just to calculate the odds of success). He comes off a bit greedy (at all times). However, he is entertaining when engaged in a logical discussion or espousing the difficulty of casting spells. Although neutral, Fezor is vindictive and will ‘rectify’ anything that he perceives is a threat to him or his holdings.

Magic Items:
(1) Fezor found the Ring of Protection (+2) early in his start of adventuring. Like all magic items, the ring is dear to him. In his eyes, its value is beyond what the market will pay - it has saved his life on more occasions than he is willing to admit.

(2) Fezor's Bag of Tricks is his secret weapon. He is reluctant to draw forth a creature unless he feels very threatened. The bag was a death bed gift from the poor Wizard that took him off the streets as an orphan and taught him magic. Fezor would actually risk his life for the bag.
Last edited by cryominer on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cryominer - Ut fortuna fortes
SilverBen
Freeman
Freeman

Re: Character Sheet - Fezor of Hexam Road

Post by SilverBen »

Suggestion, not a mandate: Substitute Hobgoblin for Orcish, but (regardless of which one you keep on the character sheet) be prepared for Fezor to explain why he would ever want to learn or use such a vile and uncivilized language.
I try to post at least once daily, late at night in the Eastern (New York) Time Zone.
I am not available Friday nights to at least two hours after sundown on Saturday.
You may contact me at 917-426-4483
SilverBen
Freeman
Freeman

Post by SilverBen »

This is a time sensitive request, so please respond by 11:59pm Eastern Time on 3/27/2016 to gain the benefits of an ability check. Follow the steps below.
  1. Please roll 2d20.
  2. Respond with the result in terms of success or failure, where success is the total of 2d20 less than or equal to your character's combined INT and WIS ability scores.
If the result is a success, then your character has potentially valuable information that I will Private Message (PM) you. You will be free to share any of this information with other characters while role playing the next episode, possibly the next two episodes.
I try to post at least once daily, late at night in the Eastern (New York) Time Zone.
I am not available Friday nights to at least two hours after sundown on Saturday.
cryominer
Peasant
Peasant

Post by cryominer »

(Fezor)

Roll--10 + 16 < 17 +17; success.
Cryominer - Ut fortuna fortes
SilverBen
Freeman
Freeman

Post by SilverBen »

Awesome, that is also a strong success. I will PM you information later tonight.
SilverBen
Freeman
Freeman

Post by SilverBen »

I see you have open slots for languages. Please make a frequency roll, 1d8+1d12 simultaneously and sum the two dice.

This combination has four categories of frequencies that result:
  • Common (70%), where the sum of 1d8+1d12 is a total of 9, 10, 11, 12, or 13
  • Uncommon (20%), where the sum of 1d8+1d12 is a total of 6, 7, 8, 14, 15, or 16
  • Rare (7%), where the sum of 1d8+1d12 is a total of 4, 5, 17, or 18
  • Very Rare (3%), where the sum of 1d8+1d12 is a total of 2, 3, 19, or 20
If the combined result is Uncommon (6, 7, 8, 14, 15, or 16), then Fezor speaks Merfolk.