Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Episode Six: The Encounter

The Liora has a curse, no one will sail her, will you take the Councils Offer to rid the ship of its curse?

2nd Edition game for up to 5 players.

Moderator: SilverBen

mike_c
Vagabond
Vagabond
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Episode Six: The Encounter

Post by mike_c »

I look puzzled at Hazel, " did you not hear Lyssehea? she is stopping any hostilities so there is no real reason for her to speak with Greystreet. but ig she wants i will allow it but if he threatens or harms her at all I will personally run him thru with my sword.'

I went outside spoke with Greystreet and explains everything to him aalong with the fish as well. I ask Greystreet ( while tapping my fingers on my sword hilt. " where did you get the wood for this ship? where can i find the shipwright? Where can fimd the hobgoblin lair? and where is our pay?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Ooc: you are jumping too far ahead again.

"Are you that foolish to think he will just take our word for it?" Hazel glares, "And it doesn't matter what you or another allows Lyssehea can make up her mind. Thus we will be civil, calm and relaxed. Any aggression on our part will be seen in a bad light." Sheaving her weapons she moves to leave. "Your weapons stay at your sides."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
SpiderReaver
Peasant
Peasant

Post by SpiderReaver »

Nalanilos secures his sword, following behind Hazel and Varis, still intrigued by the story of the wood Sprite. "Such Beauty in a delicate creature, yet full of pain. I can only only hope that we can bring her some closure, either for a way for her to depart from this ship and return to her home and be at peace, or if it is to be her courage as she said, to end her own life.... and this axe.... I wonder what is magical of this axe, and if Master would have any interest of it...Only he knows and by the Gods will he ever pick an opportune time to send me a message to check on my progress, to make sure if I am still alive." Nalanilos chuckles to himself for a quick moment as yet again, he catches his mind wandering off....

"Well it would seem, we have solved one problem, only to be left with at least one if not two different problems to decide on?",Nalanilos pauses for a second. "Not to overstep my bounds as I am the youngest and most in-experienced here in almost all ways, but I think..... perhaps, Hazel should be the one to talk with GreyStreet. She seems to have a better control of her emotions than you do Sir Varis. I think we are looking for....ummmm whats the word...... ummmm civility?" Nalanilos gulps, not knowing if the words he spoke made sense or if he may have raised the ire of Varis
"L'Oloth wun vel'bolen dos lac, zhah naut zuch vel'bol dos xal ragar" ~SpiderReaver
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Hazel gives a little smirk, "It is a matter to discuss."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi