Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

AD: Stories Unfolding.

Homebrewed 2e adventure in the land of Arkantos. Arkantos is a very special place, as most activity is not on the ground or in the sea, but in fact in the skies above. Sky-ships are heavily implied, lest you fall into the barren wasteland of a world below the clouds...

Moderator: chese780

chese780
Magistrate
Magistrate
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

AD: Stories Unfolding.

Post by chese780 »

This doesn't give much away, considering every name here is subject to change. Also, I list any events in this. (XP bonus, Situational conditions, and summaries of events.)

AD:Waking Up (Pilot)
Status: 2E | 500 Xp bonus for the kickoff. (Received upon the end of the pilot) 250 Xp bonus for Easter.
-Aeolus, Jacen, and Rey are all off doing their own things.
Key of Summer has been located.

AD:Lost in the Clouds
- ?E

AD:Shattered Skies
- ?E

AD:Torn from the Heavens
- ?E

AD:Sidelines
-Essentially any sort of offshoot I may run. All of them take place within the game universe.

You may wonder why it says - ?E next to the other games, so let me enlighten you. I will most likely run 2E due to the -semi- simplicity, but if I start feeling like the game is getting stale in the sense that it's almost the same thing every time, I might change things up in the next installment. (I'm not going to just -switch- an edition during a game. Also, I'll ask your thoughts on the matter before each game.) Also, I heard that 3.5 has some cool new toys in it.

If you have -any- questions about my methods, just post em here.
Characters:
Drav - Lost Souls: Octhania
Elf - Fighter/Thief - Smith
The Dragon
The Phoenix
The Eagle

Felran - War of teh Lance
Phaethon - Fighter

Unnamed - Ravenloft
Grey Elf - Wu-jen Elementalist (Fire)