Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Episode Five: The Sighting

The Liora has a curse, no one will sail her, will you take the Councils Offer to rid the ship of its curse?

2nd Edition game for up to 5 players.

Moderator: SilverBen

Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Episode Five: The Sighting

Post by Jenara »

Hazel fumes for a few moments, magic.. Cursed boats... How had she gotten roped into this she'd never know.. Her moment of anger allows the hammock to let her go.

"I Will discuss with Varis about making agreements on my behalf." Trying to hold back Her anger she calls to Deepheart. "It looks like we have been summoned to the main mast."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
mike_c
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by mike_c »

I head to the stairs to the lower deck and before descending down to the location the voice indicated I yell out in a loud voice in common" meet me on the lower deck at the main mast. we need to speak"
SilverBen
Freeman
Freeman

Post by SilverBen »

SpiderReaver wrote:Nalanilos crouched, ...(OOC) Casted Detect Magic
Neither magical energies nor any kind of enchantment can be detected.
I try to post at least once daily, late at night in the Eastern (New York) Time Zone.
I am not available Friday nights to at least two hours after sundown on Saturday.
You may contact me at 917-426-4483
SpiderReaver
Peasant
Peasant

Post by SpiderReaver »

Nalanilos shakes his head as he was certain his spell went off.... Thinking to himself "This is indeed strange, Master has never told me of an instance where casting this incantation, that should there be hints of magic, that there isn't any detected. I must ask him of this when I ...."Nalanilos is interupted in mid-thought by the voice of Varis yelling down. He looks over to Hazel, who looked to be rather upset, perhaps at him for using the art and not saying anything sooner, or because she was right.... either way, he wasn't sure but didn't want to upset anyone else, and proceed to hurry up to Hazel before speaking quietly..

"Umm Hazel"Nalanilos pauses for a moment, "You are not angry with me are you?

Nalanilos keeps his head down, avoiding eye contact with both Hazel, and Deepheart and follows behind them to meet up with Varis
"L'Oloth wun vel'bolen dos lac, zhah naut zuch vel'bol dos xal ragar" ~SpiderReaver
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"You? No.." Frowning she checks her weapons are in place. "What he did could have been terrible, he might have gotten us al! Killed. He still might."

"We need to use the hatch. Go." She suggests waiting on the cleric.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi