Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Episode Three - Boarding the Liora

The Liora has a curse, no one will sail her, will you take the Councils Offer to rid the ship of its curse?

2nd Edition game for up to 5 players.

Moderator: SilverBen

SilverBen
Freeman
Freeman
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Episode Three - Boarding the Liora

Post by SilverBen »

After Hazel and Varis stand on the fore deck in the silence following the rope attack, Deephart and Nalanilos stand on the upper deck where the barrel smashed into the steps leading to the fore deck.

The silence is quickly interrupted with a short groan of muffled frustration that seems to issue from below deck. The silence resumes again, except for the gently rocking of the ship in the harbor tide.

(OOC: We are nearly complete with Episode Three. Each player may make one more post each, if you wish, by 12am Eastern time on Monday Feb 22.)
I try to post at least once daily, late at night in the Eastern (New York) Time Zone.
I am not available Friday nights to at least two hours after sundown on Saturday.
You may contact me at 917-426-4483
mike_c
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by mike_c »

I look at Hazel, " well that was interesting, I think what we are looking for is not up here, when you are ready m'lady lead the way down into the below deck area." I gather myself roll my head around loosening my muscles and getting ready for more fun below.

i have enough exp tog up a level how do you want to work it just advance it now or wait till the adventure is over?

OOC glad you liked that maneuver pretty much varis is bull headed once he decides to do something he goes with it even if it is not the smartest choice. loll you know like party says we have to get thru that door and he says ok and charges thru the door never checking to see if the door was unlocked
SilverBen
Freeman
Freeman

Post by SilverBen »

mike_c wrote:I look at Hazel, " i have enough exp tog up a level how do you want to work it just advance it now or wait till the adventure is over?

(OOC: Yes, Micke_C, and nice! Level up as the opportunity arises is my policy for hit points, Saving Throws, and other personal benefits immediately. For weapon proficiency requiring training, or for learning new spells, I would limit that to when the character can return to someone capable of giving that training. This follows the same logic as collecting lots of gold but not having a shop or merchant to spend it to purchase new items.)
I try to post at least once daily, late at night in the Eastern (New York) Time Zone.
I am not available Friday nights to at least two hours after sundown on Saturday.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Looks like we upset whoever is behind the screen." Hazel comments with a touch of harsh laughter.. "Let's try the cabins." Jumping back on deck she moves to the first door (one on the right).

"I'd feel better if someone checked that for traps..."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
SpiderReaver
Peasant
Peasant

Post by SpiderReaver »

"Interesting tricks it would seem that someone doesn't want us to discover whom is on this ship"Nalanilos speaks to the rest of the group. "I agree with Varis, that perhaps we head below and begin to look around."

(ooc)Once we are below, Nalanilos will begin to work, or attempt to work his skills in detecting traps skills
"L'Oloth wun vel'bolen dos lac, zhah naut zuch vel'bol dos xal ragar" ~SpiderReaver
mike_c
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by mike_c »

OOC eas find traps skill have someone else go first lol
SilverBen
Freeman
Freeman

Post by SilverBen »

[Episode Three Thread Closed]