Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

CH. 15: There and Back Again

A sandbox 2E game set in the home-brewed world of Amtar. On a group of tropical islands, a party of adventurers try and make their mark on the world.

Moderator: JadedDM

HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: CH. 15: There and Back Again

Post by HorizonsDream »

Jocelyn heads back to the Bullring to get some rest.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

When back at the ship, if Baeros meet Val he will ask about her injuries, laugh mockingly at her a little for being caught by fish! and laugh heartily again hearing Mist had a nice lunch.
Accidentally hearing the conversation between Naras and Ouragana he will give strong pet on Naras shoulder and say, "No strained relationship. You are just weird. But I don't think our friends on the ship would mind spare another dish for a small creature like you." he grins.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"You know, Naras, you are the only person I know who talks in even more complicated ways than I do" Ouragana tells Naras. "Perhaps that makes it difficult to get accepted." She looks at the food offered for a moment, then accepts a small bite. "I prefer cooked food when I can get it, but I will try this."
There's more to me than meets the eye...
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Post by spyguy1503 »

Gallath looks at the demon. "Well, damn." He pulls out his weapons. "Are you armed?"
Characters:
Current:
LSO: Gallath, Elf Thief- SendHelp
WotL:Ne-Chanz, Minotaur Fighter- Casual Murder
Demiplane:Cal Lightfoot, Gnome Thief/Illusionist (Improv Kit)- Chilling
AD:LitC: Jacen Terro, Half-Elf fighter- HOLD
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Gallath (Ruined City, Southwest)
Naishe readies her daggers and moves toward the lumbering, red beast. "Back me up!" she says.

(OOC: Actions for Round 1?)
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"You're very welcome. But if you don't like this food, Ouragana, I'm not offended if you decide to leave it," Naras replies. "Perhaps you're right. Too many words," the dwarf adds, before visibly jumping in surprise at Baeros's touch.
She looks up at him, his words having touched her more than his strong hand. "Thank you," she says, simply. And smiles.

She thinks, ~Too many words from too many thoughts and trying to save so many by myself. Maybe too much pride?~

"Did you acquire that axe recently, Baeros?" Naras asks, unable to 'not talk'.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"What axe?" Baeros looks in surprise at his own body lifting his arms a little bit, then he looks at Brock, "Oh! That axe? Yes, in fact it was in YOUR city. Narin. It was a bargain. Brock!" he calls Jocelyn hench man, "How is the axe? Do you like it?"
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"I think it was the one I recovered. I knew it was excellent dwarven work, magical and safe. Needed some quick coin from it's sale to be able to get stuff Identified," Naras explains. "I don't favour axes though, so I wondered just how well the axe handled."
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Post by spyguy1503 »

Gallath draws his bow with an acid arrow equipped and fires.
Characters:
Current:
chese780
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by chese780 »

Drav waits near the ship*, "I'll wait for him. Shouldn't be too long... right?"

*(OOC: Is it the Seleyna that is in the shantytown? Not going back to the Bullring just yet.)
Characters:
Drav - Lost Souls: Octhania
Elf - Fighter/Thief - Smith
The Dragon
The Phoenix
The Eagle

Felran - War of teh Lance
Phaethon - Fighter

Unnamed - Ravenloft
Grey Elf - Wu-jen Elementalist (Fire)
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Ouragana, Val, Baeros, Drav and Naras (Bullring)
Looking around, Baeros sees that Brock has already left. He must have followed Jocelyn back to the Bullring.

(OOC: The Seleya and the Bullring are both docked in the same harbor, south of the shantytown. They are right next to each other.)

Naishe darts forward, her daggers flashing in the setting sunlight. She stabs at the slaad's thick hide with both, doing superficial damage that quickly heals on its own. Gallath fires an acid arrow into the creature's shoulder and it roars in pain as the acid sizzles on its flesh. The creature takes out its frustration on Naishe, clawing and biting at her. She's fairly nimble, but not nimble enough. The creature bites into her shoulder, drawing quite a bit of blood. Gallath puts another arrow into the creature's hide, causing it to let go of Naishe and allowing her time to recover.

=============

Initiative
Gallath (1d10+7): 2+7 = 9
Naishe (1d10+2): 1+3 = 4
Slaad (1d10+6): 10+6 = 16

Round 1!

Naishe moves toward the slaad and stabs at it with her primary dagger, dealing 1 damage. She then stabs at it with her secondary dagger, dealing 1 damage.
Gallath fires an acid arrow (+1 dmg) at the slaad with elven grace (+1 hit) at point blank range (+2 hit) [TN 14] (1d20+3): 17+3 = 21, hit for (1d8+1): 4+1 = 5 damage. Slaad is now lightly wounded.
Slaad swings its right claw at Naishe, missing. It then swings its left claw at her, missing. Finally, it bites at her for (2d8): 9 damage. The Slaad regenerates 2 HP.
Gallath fires an acid arrow (+1 dmg) at the slaad with elven grace (+1 hit) at point blank range (+2 hit) [TN 14] (1d20+3): 16+3 = 19, hit for (1d8+1): 8+1 = 9 damage. Slaad is now moderately wounded.

(OOC: Actions for Round 2?)
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"You , too, are welcome to some food, should you wish it, Bearos," Naras offers.
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Post by spyguy1503 »

Gallath winces as she is bitten. "Careful!" he calls. He fires again and again.
Characters:
Current:
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Naishe ignores her bleeding shoulder and stabs at the slaad again with her twin daggers. The creature uses the same attack pattern in retaliation that it did last time. Again, she manages to dodge the claws, but is once again bitten, this time in the arm.

Gallath puts two more acid arrows into the beast, doing considerable damage. However, Naishe looks to be on her last legs, as well. Suddenly, her eyes turn blood red and she screams in rage. Her human visage melts away, revealing bat-like wings, black horns protruding from her head, and a long, black tail!

=============

Initiative
Gallath (1d10+7): 9+7 = 16
Naishe (1d10+2): 4+3 = 7
Slaad (1d10+6): 6+6 = 12

Round 2!

Naishe moves toward the slaad and stabs at it with her primary dagger, dealing 3 damage. She then stabs at it with her secondary dagger, dealing 1 damage.
Slaad swings its right claw at Naishe, missing. It then swings its left claw at her, missing. Finally, it bites at her for (2d8): 10 damage. The Slaad regenerates 2 HP.
Gallath fires an acid arrow (+1 dmg) at the slaad with elven grace (+1 hit) at point blank range (+2 hit) [TN 14] (1d20+3): 17+3 = 21, hit for (1d8+1): 8+1 = 9 damage. Slaad is now seriously wounded.
Gallath fires an acid arrow (+1 dmg) at the slaad with elven grace (+1 hit) at point blank range (+2 hit) [TN 14] (1d20+3): 19+3 = 22, hit for (1d8+1): 5+1 = 6 damage.

(OOC: Actions for Round 3?)
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Post by spyguy1503 »

"Naishe! What the hell?" he yells, as he puts more acid arrows into the slaad.
Characters:
Current: