Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

CH. 15: There and Back Again

A sandbox 2E game set in the home-brewed world of Amtar. On a group of tropical islands, a party of adventurers try and make their mark on the world.

Moderator: JadedDM

HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: CH. 15: There and Back Again

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Baeros, we can go look of Gallath," Jocelyn says. "We should let Saren do his thing."
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Val leans her head back and laughs out loud. "Mist is fine, well that is after I cut her loose. Well fed as well." the Half-Orc continues. Gesturing to her many open wounds, Val says, "I could use some bandages."
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"OK. Keep the good job." Baeros says to Saren, then he gestures with his hand for Jocelyn to take the lead, "After you..." 'dear' the last word is spoken only in his mind while he smiles, but he quickly breaks eye contact and his feelings are a mixture of longing and fear.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Jocelyn, Baeros, Drav and Naras (Aboard the Seleya)
Saren shakes his head. "I'm afraid I've never heard of the name 'Son of Crizza.' Nor could I guess at what book he is searching for. A spellbook, perhaps? But that is just a guess."

With that, he sits down at his desk to begin his prayers in preparation for the upcoming raising ritual.
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"Thank you, Captain," says Naras.
She says quietly Jocelyn, Baeros and Drav, "Maybe I can still help save someone. Am I welcome on your patrol of the city?"
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"You are always welcome! Please, invite your friends too. It's not like we have too many opinions already!" Baeros grunts. "We are looking for Gallath, a friend of us. Not going on another patrol. Anyone saw where did he go? If not we should start at the Bullring."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Jocelyn glances at Saren for a moment as he starts his preparation. She smiles very slightly as she turns and leaves the ship to head back to the Bullring, as suggested. "Um, who do we ask about Gallath?" she asks.
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"Thank you, Baeros," replies the dwarf, eyes smiling but still flicking around to pick up any sign of the magical axe.

"Pastor, the first mate, Rumari, has a very firm grip on what goes on around here. Worth a try," offers Naras tentatively. "That's who set the patrol I was with their last task, Baeros."
Last edited by Chris1234 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Let's try to find some bandages and patch you up, then" Ouragana suggests.

(OOC: I guess by now the two know whom of the crew to ask for such things?)
There's more to me than meets the eye...
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Post by spyguy1503 »

Gallath looks at her. "You would know more than the average layman." he asks, not phrasing it as a question.
Characters:
Current:
LSO: Gallath, Elf Thief- SendHelp
WotL:Ne-Chanz, Minotaur Fighter- Casual Murder
Demiplane:Cal Lightfoot, Gnome Thief/Illusionist (Improv Kit)- Chilling
AD:LitC: Jacen Terro, Half-Elf fighter- HOLD
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Ouragana and Val (Aboard the Bullring)
Speaking with the quartermaster, Ouragana manages to acquire some bandages. After cleaning the wounds to avoid infection, she bandages the half-orc up.

Gallath (Ruined City, Southwest)
Naishe shrugs. "I know a lot of things, a lot of people. Part of being a sailor." She looks at the horizon. "The sun is going down. We don't want to be out here after dark, trust me."
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

"Thanks Oura, I'm still kinda irritated we had to leave some out there, but I figured once Mist was free, that was the important thing" Val says. "Where is everyone else?"
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Rumari was with our patrol!" Baeros says. "Maybe you mean Elisa? Or what was her name?" Baeros looks around for Elisa, "If she is not too far we can ask her about Gallath, by otherwise we need to be fast, if Thrax won't be in the sky in minutes, we might have to wait for tomorrow."
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Post by spyguy1503 »

"How should we go back?" he asks. "And where will you go from here? She'll find you again, eventually."
Characters:
Current:
LSO: Gallath, Elf Thief- SendHelp
WotL:Ne-Chanz, Minotaur Fighter- Casual Murder
Demiplane:Cal Lightfoot, Gnome Thief/Illusionist (Improv Kit)- Chilling
AD:LitC: Jacen Terro, Half-Elf fighter- HOLD
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"Yes, you're right, it was Elisa.. Elisa Flores. Bright red hair. Very kinetic. I got their names mixed up. A lot of dwarves get human names mixed up. Non-human ones, too, for that matter," Naras replies apologetically. "Last I saw she was this way," and heads off at a trot towards where she'd last seen the red head.