Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

<JadedDM's Private Thread>

Homebrewed 2e adventure in the land of Arkantos. Arkantos is a very special place, as most activity is not on the ground or in the sea, but in fact in the skies above. Sky-ships are heavily implied, lest you fall into the barren wasteland of a world below the clouds...

Moderator: chese780

chese780
Magistrate
Magistrate
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: <JadedDM's Private Thread>

Post by chese780 »

The woman keeps walking, straight through the 'same' entrance that he came from, however none of the doors are destroyed in the hallway. The woman stops right before the door that she and Aeolus came through.

"This island was once on the ground, and we happen to be here as it ascends to the sky. A lot of lost history and relics are out there somewhere, but for now I can't tell you where they are. I can say that this temple we are in does have significance, and the others you will meet should help you piece that together."

She looks to the door out, then motions behind them. Behind him, Aeolus can see that the hallway has shortened significantly, now having a similar door a few feet behind him.

"I can't make you choose which door you take. One takes you back to your normal life, and the other takes you forward to something that may very well explain what happened so long ago, or should I say right now."
Characters:
Drav - Lost Souls: Octhania
Elf - Fighter/Thief - Smith
The Dragon
The Phoenix
The Eagle

Felran - War of teh Lance
Phaethon - Fighter

Unnamed - Ravenloft
Grey Elf - Wu-jen Elementalist (Fire)
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Re: <JadedDM's Private Thread>

Post by JadedDM »

"Others? What others?" he asks, having no idea what she is talking about. "If this door will take us back home, we should use it before we're crushed in here." He looks up, worried the whole cavern will collapse on top of them, burying them.