Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Cast of Characters

The Liora has a curse, no one will sail her, will you take the Councils Offer to rid the ship of its curse?

2nd Edition game for up to 5 players.

Moderator: SilverBen

SilverBen
Freeman
Freeman
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Cast of Characters

Post by SilverBen »

This post contains Player Characters (PCs) and Non-Player Characters (NPCs) as they are encountered.
I try to post at least once daily, late at night in the Eastern (New York) Time Zone.
I am not available Friday nights to at least two hours after sundown on Saturday.
You may contact me at 917-426-4483
SilverBen
Freeman
Freeman

Re: Cast of Characters

Post by SilverBen »

• Player Characters (PCs)
  • An imposing elven fighter, named Varis Nightshade, (PC played by mike_c). He wears heavy splint mail armor, long sword, long bow, shield, and clothing - all dyed midnight black. Rumor has it that he comes from the elven enclave that is about 20 miles outside of Winter Haven. He remains quiet, preferring to let his abilities to do his talking.
  • An elven spellfincther, named Nalanilos Whisperwind, (PC played by SpiderReaver) appears to be young for an elf dressed in leather. A single scabbard the size of a short sword, hangs by his waist with the blade sheathed. No real distinguishable marks or features adorns his body, however he is always observing around him. It would almost appear that he is rushed when he talks, or moves.
  • A human priest of Pelor, named Jakob Graingrower, (PC played by michaelslate)
  • Varis's life mate, a female elf named Willow Shadowhawk, (PC played by holly_e)
  • A human male wizard, named Fezor of Hexam Road, (PC played by cryominer)
  • Non Player Characters (NPCs)
  • Brother Keane, a young human priest who appeared on the docks to determine the nature of The Liora's troubles. He was unable to detect magic, undead, or a curse of any kind. He is a Male Human Cleric, Str 9, Int 11, Wis 13, Dex 6, Con 14, Cha 7. He is common in appearance, with cropped blonde hair and green eyes. He wears a simple priestly garment of Marbeh, God of Abundance, and wields a club.
  • Brother Sagan, a young human priest who appeared on the docks to determine the nature of The Liora's troubles. He was unable to detect magic, undead, or a curse of any kind. He is a Male Human Cleric, LG. Str 8, Int 10, Wis 12, Dex 10, Con 9, Cha 6. He has blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He wears a simple priestly garment of Marbeh, God of Abundance, and wields a club.
  • Hoyle,) a middle aged human, formerly a shipwright who was injured during construction of The Liora. His one hand is bandaged and deformed.
  • Lyssehea, the dryad inhabiting the Liora and the cause of its curse throughout its construction. A vicious tribe of hobgoblins cut down her spirit tree, "her husband" and sold the wood for use to build The Liora.
  • Abandoned characters
  • An attractive female human ranger, named Hazel Nightstalker (PC abandoned by Jenara) undoubtedly because of her deep brown eyes and long black hair reaching her waist. Much of her clothing is colored black such as the long cloak over a tunic she wears with a scarf that is held with simple crystal brooch around her neck. Her brighter clothing is finely woven around her leather armor, including a white shirt and a light purple jacket. A short sword scabbard is attached on one side of her waist to a leather belt opposite a handaxe dangling on the other side. She also wears a short leather skirt barely showing linen knickers between her black waterproof leather boots. Despite her attitude of indifference, she is pretty perhaps in a harsh kind of way, her life making her look far older than her 17 years.
  • A young human priest, namedBrother Deephert (PC abandoned by DramaLlama) carrying a mace and wearing simple robes.
I try to post at least once daily, late at night in the Eastern (New York) Time Zone.
I am not available Friday nights to at least two hours after sundown on Saturday.
You may contact me at 917-426-4483