A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Chapter 5: Justice

Post by Jenara »

"Vrunar, that is to be discussed..." Navi comments to the Paladin, as she enters the room behind Arnora, "One thing at a time."

"Good work my dear, Im rather impressed." Navi gives the girl a smile, standing nearby. "In good conscious I cant leave either girl to that fate.. I believe they are under the same control we witnessed in the Demonfey. Control I have broken once, I believe I can do it once again."

"Olban, what would you consider suitable payment to take the orders given to you?" She asks, giving the man a curious look, "I can arrange for some... Payment's to you, if you require it to stick with us."

"Talk to Jason first, I think he's too... He's too cocky to lie, then the would be assassin. The girl I doubt will need the spell, with the males answers we should be set. Is that acceptable?"
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Mercair watches Navi for a long moment... How exactly did you break their control? It may prove useful knowledge for us all in the coming days.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"An item given to me by a family friend." Navi explains, "I wouldn't ask too many questions.. It is useful for the purpose but sadly.. " she shrugs, "It has a few side effects."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Umm... Side effects...? Best be careful with that... I still think we should use the scroll with Jason. Cocky he may be, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't lie if he felt it aided him. Mercair wilk stick close to Navi during the interrogations.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Of course we should use the spell. Sorry I Didn't make that clear." Navi winks, "And I intend to do just that when we finish with this mess."

"I wish to talk to Arnora alone, can you take him to the room and start to ask him a few questions." Giving them a little motion of her hand she waits for them all to leave.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Very well, Mercair says, but I want to be there when the girl that was captured is questioned. he says, before stepping outside. Let's find a place nearby to keep our new friends.

[Ooc: how is the room Navi is in from the 'suitable accommodations' for the others? Is the theif girl with us or her?]
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

(If everyone did what she asked, she is in Arnoras old room. On the bed.)

"Vrunar, wait a moment." She asks once the others start to leave. "We have something to discuss." Looking the paladin in the eye Navi tap the ring gentlhy. "I get this is.. Difficult for you, the things are akin to dealing with a demon. I want to say that without that scums help, many people will die, many innocent ones."

"Thavin.. I met him, I spent time with him and he figured me out, but I think he had issues with this too.. But he spoke with the Hammerlord, I didn't hear what was said but it must have made a difference. Perhaps you shoud too."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"I don't see any issue." Vrunar eyes Navi with some amusement. "The law must be followed. Even by you." He smiles. "There is no conflict here as Jason agreed to help. If he hold up to it, I'll keep my word." Vrunar says both to Navi and Olban, then he lingers somewhat on the latter and he adds calmly, "I do appreciate your concern. I do pick my friends cautiously. I'd rather live with the burden to protect the scumbag life if it means he will expedite the release of the captives and if that's what the judges will decide on his trial. I find it much more Just than free him to his misdeeds after his help. And I put my trust in Bahamoth guidance. For ages his teaching have never faltered."
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

=================================
(OOC: Namenlos, don't sweat about it. It only makes the Role play more interesting when the players have conflicts. I completely separate the game from reality. :)
In RL I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo far from Vrunar's character.)
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Very well. I will be along shortly." Navi turns away wrapping her arms around Arnora. "Good work, research was never my strong suit, I'm more... Action." Its clear from her tone she wishes to be left alone for a moment.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

"So, is there any intent to attempt a rescue as prescribed by Hugh?" Mortimer asks
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Come, let's get these other two set up for our little chat. Mercair finds a nice place to chain down the would-be assassin who attacked Donor.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

=================================================
(OOC: Can Vrunar use the scroll of truth detection or only Priest can use it?)
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

OOC: The spell is one Vrunar can cast, but he is not able to cast 2nd level spells yet. He will need to make a caster level check DC 13 to activate the scroll properly. If he fails he will need to make a wisdom check DC 5 or suffer a mishap... Mercair can cast from the scroll without having to make any checks.

Currently Jason and the male assassin are chained up in the first room on the left, the female thief is in the far right makeshift bedroom. As far as anyone knows "Kata" is still within the far left room. Jason continued his defiance while being chained. (prior to Arnora's announcement of her findings.)
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

[Ooc: are the guys chained close enough for one 'Zone' to cover both?]