A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Chapter 5: Justice

Post by Jenara »

"I already have." Arnora comments as she steps back in the room.. "Vrunar." Hiding her trembling hands behind her back she motions to the door.. "The girl has some kind of enchantment on her. Perhaps you could take a look?"
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

So the captured girl was the one directing you? Then tell us what her instructions were to you. We will be asking her as well, but I want to hear your version.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Good luck." Arnora mutters under her breath.. Tattoos.. She had to check the girl for tattoos.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar looks at Arnora concern on his face, "What is it? Is it an emergency?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"She.." Arnora brings her attention to right now, giving him a long sigh. "She has no.. well life, its like she's not really there. Help her.. please? I think its important."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Hmmm... Sure. I'll finish here quickly and go to see her." Vrunar says and then speaks aloud. "So, you just follow her like a common thug as Jason describes it" he gestures toward the would be assassin. "What payment were you promised? And you Jason, you seem to know her too. What is her role? Why did they abducted the elves. Who is in charge of her and you heard Arnora, do you know what brought your employer to this condition?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"As you wish." Arnora says softly as she departs the room, Yarie round her feet as she moves back to the girls room.

"Now my dear..." Approaching with some trepidation she kneels close to the girl, can she access the girls back?

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

BishGada wrote:"Hmmm... Sure. I'll finish here quickly and go to see her." Vrunar says and then speaks aloud. "So, you just follow her like a common thug as Jason describes it" he gestures toward the would be assassin. "What payment were you promised? And you Jason, you seem to know her too. What is her role? Why did they abducted the elves. Who is in charge of her and you heard Arnora, do you know what brought your employer to this condition?"
She said that she might need some backup if things went sideways... the thug replies.

Jason laughs... I don't know any of these clueless saps. None of us know who the bosses are. Someone who don't know can never tell...But I do know how things work. Let me guess... Someone went and made a bit of a mess, and now someone else is trying to clean up before things get noticed. Am I right?

OOC: We're getting bogged down here and there is a little confusion, so I'm going to move things on a bit...

The thug proves to be a dim witted cruel brute with no more useful information as Skullport is not really a secret, just not common knowledge... Examination and spellcraft checks reveal the girl to be under the effects of a feeblemind spell, not something easily removed. Jason under the zone of truth has stated that he doesn't know anything else about the operation, even his employer's name. Further questioning reveals he was hired to lead elves into an ambush near the hideout when possible. When not, he would steer through a town where he could relay their travel information to an informant and await instructions on the way.... Whether the zone of truth affects him or the thug, who knows?
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar looks at Mortimer and Mercair, "Well, we might find more clues in Skullport or where the elves are held. Let's go with Jason to rescue them. Be sure to be ready for another ambush." Vrunar narrows his eyes a little and smiles sarcastically at Jason. "The other one should be handled by the city guard. Please unchain Jason from the wall but tie him with ropes and guard him with seven eyes. Although he seems cooperative for now, but he might seize any opportunity to run off in spite the fact that he is more secured with us."
When the interrogation concludes Vrunar goes to examine the girl and once her symptoms are recognized he says, "Maybe Hammerfold can dispel this effect. I'll go to fetch him and report our progress while at it." and heads off to the high priest office.
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Mortimer moves to tie Jason up, and moving to do the same for the other man.

"Good idea, this is not proving ...productive."

Mortimer leashes the two together just because, it can be cut soon enough.
'
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

I think that's as sound a course as we jave at the moment. I'm gping to check on he ladies, then. Yell if you nees help. Mercair leaves the interrogation room and moves to where the girl is held. Knocking he calls to Navi (and enters if able). Is there anything I can help with?