Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

AD:LC - Waking Up

Homebrewed 2e adventure in the land of Arkantos. Arkantos is a very special place, as most activity is not on the ground or in the sea, but in fact in the skies above. Sky-ships are heavily implied, lest you fall into the barren wasteland of a world below the clouds...

Moderator: chese780

chese780
Magistrate
Magistrate
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

AD:LC - Waking Up

Post by chese780 »

Alright, this will be the kick-off/Pilot for the start of a new game. Feel free to comment on the recruitment thread to get into the pilot. It'll start in about a week or once I fill the three-five PC slots. Whichever comes sooner.

(I can expand the number of slots if more want in.)

[1]Jaded
[2]BishGada
[3]Spyguy
[(4)]----------
[(5)]----------

I'm going to start this off in the next post, kind of as a foreshadowing and/or comedic relief to start it off.

Most stories start off with an immediate "Everyone meets in a disclosed location" or "Forced together." I'm going to do a post that has nothing to do with the party (yet.) to set a tone.
Characters:
Drav - Lost Souls: Octhania
Elf - Fighter/Thief - Smith
The Dragon
The Phoenix
The Eagle

Felran - War of teh Lance
Phaethon - Fighter

Unnamed - Ravenloft
Grey Elf - Wu-jen Elementalist (Fire)
chese780
Magistrate
Magistrate

Re: AD:LC Pilot

Post by chese780 »

As the sun sets over Carython, a small ship can be seen careening towards a distant mountain. This ship, which is fairly large for a blimp-class airship, has very clear signs of recent battle. As the ship is moving only moderately fast, the crew seems to be almost entirely safe on the deck, if it were not for the fact that the deck was on fire. As the crew darted around, trying in vain to put out the fire, a few explosions trigger in the rear of the ship causing its descent to hasten...

As the sight of a downed airship is not a common thing, the city of Carython dispatch a group to go investigate the crash.

From the not destroyed and flaming ship comes a man in scorched clothes. The broken clasps and chain that hang from his arms almost seems to say that he was a prisoner. As he steps away from the wreckage he puts on a hat that he had been carrying. He says only one sentence as he walks off.

"This is not how I planned today to go."

--------------------------------------------------
Party Start-

================================

OOC: You are not the ones being sent.
Characters:
Drav - Lost Souls: Octhania
Elf - Fighter/Thief - Smith
The Dragon
The Phoenix
The Eagle

Felran - War of teh Lance