A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Meeting at The Safehaven Inn

Post by TristenC »

Mercair tackles the man who jumps off the balcony, holding him down and wrestling any weapons away.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Attack rolls please from any and all involved.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Navi tries to strike the man on he head with the sword hilt (using the sword she obtained from Kata)

Init: [1d20+5] = 10+5 = 15, attack: [1d20+7] = 14+7 = 21, dam: [1d6] = 1

Sword does extra subdual damage subdual damage [1d6] = 6
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Mercair is able to tackle and pin the hooded individual while Navi pummels him with her rapiers hilt. (7 points subdual damage)
The would be assassin is stunned but struggles to free himself. Whether he could have succeeded is unknown. The barkeep and bouncers quickly advance and join in the fray pummeling him into unconsciousness with their saps while he is held.

Ariel tosses the tray she was carrying onto the nearest table and dashes for the stairs.. Donor!
Crashing sounds echo from the back as Edrianna scrambles out of the kitchen.. Where's Donor? Where's my brother? Spying Ariel racing up the stairs, she rushes after her.
Meanwhile the albino halfling darts into the back of the inn.

[1d20] = 12 opposed grapple: fail
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Hold him, please." Andrea requests as she darts back up the stairs.

"Help, please." Arnora begs using his shirt to stauch the wound, (Heal: [1d20] = 9) The girl sobs quietly, doing her best.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Watcher is going to be so mad with me.... The boy falls unconscious in Arnora's arms as he begins to bleed out. (hit point loss of 1 per round till death at -10)

timeline: 2 rounds dealing with assailant so far. (-2 hit points)

From the inn room it will take 1 round while running to reach Donor.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

He must live to be questioned. Mercair cautions the bouncers only after the man goes unconcious. Having heard the cry upstairs earlier, he rushes up to where Donor lies as quickly as possible. I can handle this. Maybe you should search the assassin before the bouncers kill him on accident. he whispers to Navi.

Gently taking Arnora's hands away, he pulls out his holy symbol and prays to Lathander. Morning Lord, renew and restore this young man's body. Bring back the flower of health to his mortal form...

[Cure light wounds on Donor. cure lt wounds on Donor. [1d8] = 4
+3 for lvl 3?]
Last edited by TristenC on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: you ninja'd my post by 15 seconds... goody, typos too...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Please.." Arnora begs with a sobbing cry, pressing the shirt into his body, blood pooling on her hands and over the floor, she tries to think of everything she had been taught on first aid but her she can barely think. Fighting back the panic she pulls the shirt away baring the mans chest, with shaking hands she rips off her own sleeves, using one she wipes the blood from the wound and holds the second to his chest, the blood finally stopping.

When the others climb the stairs they find the young girl kneeling shirtless, her tear streaked face watching over the fallen form of Donor, the white fabric pressed into his chest halting the blood flow.

Round 2:First Aid [1d20] = 5
Round 3:First Aid [1d20] = 17
She can try each round for them to get there right?

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Initially Mercair is blocked from reaching the boy. Arnora tries to hold pressure on his wound while Edrianna hugs Donar close, wailing as she rocks him back and forth. Donar. I'm so sorry. It's my fault. It's all my fault.. Eventually Ariel, who has kept her wits, pulls hr sister away and allows Mercair access. Finally at Donar's side Mercair invocates his healing spell. As Lathander's grace flows through the priest and into the stableboy, Donar's eyes flicker slowly open. His befuddled gaze slowly coalesces upon Arnora.. Pretty.. Pretty eyes.. Don't cry. Why are you crying? Bannor and Watcher stand back and quietly observe. The grim halfling holds a potion bottle in his hand and speaks to Bannor. That's your soon to be brother in law. He been hanging around an inn most of his life and the only time he says something to a girl is when he's addled.

Donar is restored to full health and slowly regains his wits.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

She weeps for you, brave boy. he says gently to Donor. Placing a comforting hand on Arnora's shoulder, You did well. Casting Navi a quick look he thinks to her I'm going to check the attacker's possessions before he turns and heads downstairs to do just that.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Navi stays back unsure what to do, she couldn't go to Edrianna, it wasn't her place, instead she moves near the girl and keeps her hands at her side watching what is going on.

"It's my fault.." Arnora mutters, "I bet he came looking for me." She adds moving to Navis side and hugging her close, "I tried.. There was so much blood."

"Ssshhh, its no ones fault, no one at all." Navi stresses the next bit, her voice raising in volume.

~Thats a good plan, thank you, let me try to deal with this situation.~ Navi replies, ~Swift thinking, I'm glad you are here.~ moving past Edrianna she brushes her side and moves to the doorway. ~Its me, ssshhh.. Relax, he's OK.~ she sends Edrianna. ~You can reply. See said I was a Sorcerer.~

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Tell Arnora I think she did fine work holding the wound. The boy should recover fully very soon. I'll send you what I find on the man...

Mercair descends to the held attacker and begins searching his person for anything, possessions or distinguishing marks; as well as committing his features to memory. Donor will recover fully, he says to the inkeep and bouncers. Thank you all for your help with him. he says, indicating the fallen man.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

OOC: Sorry for the delays. Some RL issues came up.

Mercair's search of the assailant is inconclusive, yielding a few paltry coins, an additional dagger, and some basic thieving tools. Nothing to identify the man is upon his person.

Stepping into the doorway, Andrea is able to give Arnora and the children's room a quick glance over. It sets empty, the windows shut tight, and the bedding untouched.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I'd suggest moving Donor from the hall just to be sure. Ariel why don't you go with him and Edrianna and find a quiet place for a moment?" Not wanting to impose too much Andrea brushes her shoulder and pauses by the doorway.

Calling on the magic around her Andrea focuses on the rooms (20ft radius) noting any items of interest.

Search [1d20+8] = 6+8 = 14 (not enough to spot traps)

"Is it safe?" Amora asks hanging by the doorway, "My things seem intact." Perhaps she could put her own clothes on at last.

Borderlands 3 - Navi