A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Meeting at The Safehaven Inn

Post by xelphyn »

"You're right it is a personal question. But you gave me an impersonal answer. Look, I know I'm prying, but like I mentioned earlier I'm investigating."
"I'm pretty sure we have the same goal. I can help, but I need to know as much as possible about the situation."
"Who is the other woman who was with you?"
I don't blow minds, I blast brains.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Navi?" She asks curiously, "Someone very kind who helped me." She adds. "Didn't she offer to help you? You're looking into a shipping company arent you?"

"I'm not really local so I only know the places I've seen so far.. If anyone knows what you are looking for I suspect Navi either know or know someone herself." The girl puts her hand on the hilt of her sword, an obvious attempt to stop it shaking for a few moments.. "Where did Mercair go?" She asks suddenly, glancing around.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

"He went to help the others- Navi and her friend."
"I was under the impression that you where working with each other, but she's helping you? What is she doing for you?"
Kyntroice looks at the boy with a subtle expression of concern. "Will he be alright? Who is he?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I had a bad experience. She helped." Its obvious there is far more to it, but the shakiness of her voice shows she'd rather not discuss it. "We are working together now."

"That man downstairs, he.. He stabbed him when he opened the door." Her voice returns to close to normal, her hand no longer shaking.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

"I won't pry into your past. I just need to know as much relevant information about the situation as possible. We should make sure to get as much as as we can from him."
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

The staff finishes cleaning the stains from the floor, while Ariel and Edrianna dotingly guide Donar down the stairs and into the back of the Inn. Watcher and the barkeep approach Arnora. Your belongings appear to have been pilfered my dear. Unfortunately we can not replace them all for you. However, from time to time items do go unclaimed here at the Safe Haven. I'm certain we can scrounge up a suitable set of clothes and basic gear if you wish.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"My things..." Arnora sighs deeply her head low, "They took them to make it look like I left with Lord Danicen." She replies after a short while, moving her attention away from Kyntroice. "But why? You know they didn't go..." She motions to Watcher.

"Arent you looking into some trading company? I'm not sure how much I can help with that." She replies to Kyntroice, a quizzical look crossing her pretty features. "But perhaps you could ask him what he was doing in my room?"

Borderlands 3 - Navi
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

"I'm looking into disappearances, your freind is the one who suggested I look into the shipping guild."
Kyntroice rubs his brow "Enough work for the day. Come, let's get you a drink, you've been through a lot and I'm sure all these questions aren't helping."
"So what do you do?" Kyntroice asks casually.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Oh. I must have misunderstood." The girl says with a frown. "Work? You call this work? Isn't it survival?" Shaking her head she moves down the stairs to the bound and held man.

"If you want to.. Help I suppose, could you find out what he knows?"

Borderlands 3 - Navi
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

"My work, I'm here on a job, remember. I was thinking I'd take a short break, maybe have a quick drink, collect my thoughts. After that I'll question this guy."
Kyntroice heads to the bar. "I know things have been hectic recently but would it be to much trouble to get a drink?" Kyntroice asks one of the nearby staff members. After a glance at the would be assassin, he adds "Actually, make that two."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I.." Arnora seems torn for a moment. "The watch will be here soon, they'll take him. And we'll never find out what he knows." She glances at the door every few moments.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Jenara wrote:"My things..." Arnora sighs deeply her head low, "They took them to make it look like I left with Lord Danicen." She replies after a short while, moving her attention away from Kyntroice. "But why? You know they didn't go..." She motions to Watcher.

"Arent you looking into some trading company? I'm not sure how much I can help with that." She replies to Kyntroice, a quizzical look crossing her pretty features. "But perhaps you could ask him what he was doing in my room?"
The Safehaven Inn is slowly returning to normal. The bouncers drag the bound figure to the corner near the door where he won't make as much of a spectacle. A serving girl quickly brings Kyntroice the two drinks as requested. Ariel and Edrianna's doting and bickering over their brother can still be heard from the back occasionally. The would be assassin begins to slowly move about as consciousness creeps back into him.

The albino halfling replies to Arnora with a weary sadness in his eyes. It appears that there is much more to your family's abduction than mere kidnapping, my dear. Whoever did this wished to obscure the trail of events surrounding their abduction, and remove any loose ends including you.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Arnora strides over to the man, her shaking hands hidden behind her back as she towers over him as best she can.

"Who sent you?" She asks in an angry tone, trying to use volume to hide the fear in her voice.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

"Now, now. That's no way to preform an interrogation." Kyntroice says as he approaches with a drink in each hand.
"Here." he says to the captive, handing him one of the drinks "Have a drink, I'm sure it's been a rough day." After a swallow of his own drink, he continues, "I'd like to make things go as smoothly as possible, so, why don't you go ahead and make this easy for all of us?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"And giving drinks to attempted murders is?" Navi asks with a hint of anger to her voice as she strides back into the inn, her crossbows hanging at her sides.

"The watch will be here soon. That sort of thing has stiff penalties.." She ignores the puddle of water she leaves behind and gives Arnora a soggy hug.

Borderlands 3 - Navi