A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Meeting at The Safehaven Inn

Post by TristenC »

Don't worry, Mercair said, reassuringly, Like you said earlier, I'm sure she knows what she is doing. He leans out the window to see if he can spot them and what direction they are headed. Did you see which direction they went after?/ Perhaps we can follow on the ground...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Oh she does, I have no doubt about that." Arnora wraps her arms around her chest, "It's just.." She shrugs, "I don't know, she told me to wait here." The girl looks a little unsure, "That is her world, not ours, I say we try to deal with this mess here, and.." Hope she comes back, Arnora doesn't say the words, but the thought is unspoken.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Mercair thinks to Navi, hoping she is still within range: Is there a way we can help? follow on the ground and intercept?
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

~I have her in my sights. Been a while since I traveled the old Highway.~ Navi replies.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Mercair will begin searching the room for any clues or other hidden potential assailants. She seems to think she has it under control. Let's check here quick and then follow outside.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Summoning up courage she didn't think she had Arnora gives the room one last look over, perhaps something had been left behind. (spot [1d20+5] = 20+5 = 25 natural twenty.. Yeah)

"Could you see that they are OK, Navi has some.. Interest in Edriannas welfare I'm guessing." She says as she scans the room.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Looking around the room Arnora spies a note on the floor next to the stand where the room keys lay.

Navi reaches the roof just as the figure clears the building, bounding up and over the edge of the roof for the adjoining structure.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Whats that?" Arnora asks reaching down to collect the note. "I just saw it out of the corner of my eye." Unfolding it carefully she starts to read.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Mercair was unable to get a view of the activities occurring upon the roof top.

The note is plain and simple. "We have concluded our business within Waterdeep and have booked passage to Evermeet. Please disperse any excess funds amongst the staff for their excellent service." signed "Lord Danicen" Arnora recognizes the handwriting as genuine.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

xelphyn wrote:"Boy this is a mess!" Kyntroice exclaims. "You two, what's going on up top?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"They left me, they actually left me.." Arnora exclaims in anguish. "They left, Lord Dancien said he was going back to Evermeet.. But I doubt that." Cursing softly in Elven, Arnora moves from the room, running into Kyntroice as she does so.

"Us two?" She asks obviously in some distress and full of anger. "Hell, hell broke loose." She responds, rushing back to Edrianna.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

Jenara wrote: "Us two?" She asks obviously in some distress and full of anger. "Hell, hell broke loose." She responds, rushing back to Edrianna.
"I find that very doubtful." Kyntroice says casually. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to make sure my possessions have gone unmolested."
Kyntroice goes into his room to gather his equipment, taking caution when entering.
I don't blow minds, I blast brains.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Before Kyntroice heads off, he explains, A boy was stabed, he was probably not the intended victim... Mercair says, cutting his eyes briefly towards Arnora. A presumed ally of the assailant is escaping by rooftop. Did you happen to see anyone on the inn?

[ooc: ninja'd my post :( ;)]
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

TristenC wrote:Before Kyntroice heads off, he explains, A boy was stabed, he was probably not the intended victim... Mercair says, cutting his eyes briefly towards Arnora. A presumed ally of the assailant is escaping by rooftop. Did you happen to see anyone on the inn?

[ooc: ninja'd my post :( ;)]
(ooc: What does that mean?)

Kyntroice seems to not pay attention to Mercair as he goes into the room, but when he comes back out -equipped with spear and gauntlet- he asks "Will he be able to receive healing soon?"
After a moment he turns to Arnora.
"Does the name Bella Luna mean anything to you?"
I don't blow minds, I blast brains.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

He has been fully healed and needs only rest now.

[Ooc: it means I replied right after reading the post, but you posted before I was done writing mine. I had to alter my post slightly because of it. I believe the other accepted term is 'Yoink!' ;) ]