A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

mltillis
Marshall
Marshall
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Meeting at The Safehaven Inn

Post by mltillis »

An attractive half-elf girl wearing flashy garb enters the inn and makes a beeline for the bar... Hey, Bannor! Got here a little early. I'm guessing Arkiem hasn't arrived yet huh? She quickly scans the bar, noticing the bound would be assassin... What's up this evening, Bannor? The ole hanger-on finally letting you work an evening by yourself?
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Arnora gives Navi a quick embrace lingering as she holds her tightly, "You left me." The girl says in an accusing tone, "And you're wet."

"I did and look, you coped rather well." Kissing her head gently she gives Krytonice a nod. "Yes I'm wet, I'd rather not discuss it."

"Did you...?" Arnora asks looking at the tied up captive. "And do you know someone called Bella Luna?"

"Indeed I do." Navi gives the half elf at the bar a grin, "Indeed I do." Releasing Arnora she approaches the bar, "Its all gone a bit... Paniky, some son of an Orc tried killing Donor." She adds with a deep frown.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

"Where's the shiny man? He ever catch up to you?" Kyntroice asks before turning back to the captive with an expectant gaze.
I don't blow minds, I blast brains.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

[Ooc: sorry, I should be there too but haven't posted before this]

Mercair moves to the bound man who is gradually waking. Let's have that little... chat now, shall we? He says to the would-be assassin.

Turning to Navi, Do you think the guard would mind if we interrogated him at the church? We'll have better luck there, I think.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"You're the shiny man." Navi giggles throwing water droplets as she moves. "He's.. He's not quite with it yet. Let me talk to Watcher and get him to smooth it over with the guard.. " she sighs, too many things left to do tonight.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Jenara wrote:"Indeed I do." Navi gives the half-elf at the bar a grin, "Indeed I do." Releasing Arnora she approaches the bar, "Its all gone a bit... Paniky, some son of an Orc tried killing Donor." She adds with a deep frown.
Ohh dear! Is the lad alright? She replies with some concern. No wonder they are so short staffed tonight... Hmmn.. I suppose if he needs the help... I could give Bannor a hand tonight while Arkiem is not performing. Hmmn.. if ole Edrianna is mother-henning her brother tonight, Bannor may actually leave by.... Ohh. I'm sorry for rambling. I don't believe we have met... Bella Luna, apprentice to Arkiem and Rachel Arren...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By now things have subsided somewhat. Navi finds Watcher back at his desk, where he quickly agrees to remove the assailant from the Inn. Bannor is back at the bar, now being actively chatted up by Bella.

Suddenly, shouts ring from the second-floor balcony. Those, who sprint up the stairs, find a cleaning girl in Arnora's old room standing over a black leather clad female. Closer examination reveals the woman to be catatonic, her leather attire scorched and skin singed. An undamaged bag is clasped within her blackened fingers.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Navi." She offers her gloved hand, "I'm.. Well I do all sorts." Giving Bella a smile she continues, "Luckily we had one of the Gods chosen with us, he will pull through." She motions to Mercair. "Edrianna is indeed caring for her brother, as family should care for another."

"I'm am quite pleased to meet you Miss Luna, your presence is.. Welcoming." She adds and moves to leave, "I am going to talk to Watcher. See if we can't get this mess tidied up."

"Arnora my dear, could you watch over him for a few moments more? And this is the Lady you asked me about."

--------------

When Watcher agrees...

"Thank you, I will arrange for Mercair to move him, he looks like a strong guy.. And any losses, just.. You know where to send the bill-" Navi stops mid conversation, hearing the shouts she darts up the stairs like a crossbow bolt.

Arnora jumps to attention "One of you, please watch him" she motions to the two men and follows the noises up the stairs, coming across the body just after Navi does.

(does she look familiar to either?)

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Her face is unfamiliar. However, her attire and build match the thief whom Navi pursued earlier.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"The thief...?" Navi checks to see if she has the same wound to the shoulder she inflicted earlier, seeing it she kneels down "Why did she come back.. The lights on the tower."

"It's ok Miss," she says to the cleaning girl, "Just tell Watcher what happened and I'll deal with this." Calling on a simple Cantrip she looks to see if the bag has any magic associated with it. "Another waif who got in with the wrong crowd.." She mumbles to herself how badly hurt does she appear?

Arnora kneels next to her friend, "She stole my things?"

"I think so, but... Something happened I'd say, either because they failed to kill you, or because we saw her, they punished her. I want to.." Would she spent her life collecting strays around this city?

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

The cantrip reveals that the bag bears an enchantment. Aside from the catatonia and in spite of the charred leather, her wounds appear superficial. It was obvious that she must have endured significant pain, but little physical injury.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"The bag she carries is magical, I'm not sure what kind yet but if I can keep focused I might be able to find out." Navi says as she focuses on the bag she carries. "She looks like she passed out through a long period of prolonged pain." She continues talking as she keeps her mind on the magical energies. "I don't think she will be able to do anything for a while, but.. If she moves.. You have a weapon."

"You want me to hurt her?" Arnora asks drawing her sword, "I don't know.. If..." The girls hand shakes slightly as she moves the sword towards the fallen girl.

"I'm being careful, that's all.." Focusing on the bag she saw the lines of conjuration linking the bag, surrounding it.. "Well either when I open it, it's going to be full of something nice... Or I can just imagine something nasty coming out."

"It won't explode?" Arnora asks, her sword point sobbing.

"No, wrong type of magic, it's a good thing I like to gamble.." Unclasping the girls fingers she takes the bag in her hands, opening it carefully. "If anything happens.. Get Mercair."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Opening the bag and turning it inside out, Navi suddenly dumps the entire assorted missing possessions of Arnora and the Danicen family upon the floor of the inn room.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"My clothes" Arnora gasps, nearly dropping her sword in surprise, "I'm.. Confused."

"That was unexpected. No actually I'm stunned, most of the time, and I'll say this now, when I do stupid things like that, things often go wrong." Breathing a sigh of relief Navi kneels down to the fallen girl.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Mercair (presumably only a moment behind, lol) hears the shouts amd follows, drawing his mace. Once there is no apparent threat, he watches the interactions quietly.

[Ooc: sorry Jen, there's no way he would wait for all of that to happen before responding to the shout. Mltillis, let me know when he came in and how much he saw]
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

(Ooc: not an issue. When our GM returns from the massive fire he is dealing with I'll tweak things and move them around)

Borderlands 3 - Navi