A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

mltillis
Marshall
Marshall
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Meeting at The Safehaven Inn

Post by mltillis »

Arnora and the Danicen children's room sets empty of any items, except for the furniture and items belonging to the Inn.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Nothing on the assailant... Anything in the room? I might take the room for the night.. Is there a chance they'll return if they think Arnora is still there? he thinks to Navi. He memorizes the man's features. Can I borrow some rope to bind him?
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

~Arnoras room is empty, everything is gone.~ If it was possible to express anger over the link she would.. ~Search him for tattoos, perhaps a symbol of a hand.~

"The room is empty my dear, everything is gone." Andrea responds with an angry tone, her eyes on the Watcher. "Has anyone been in here? Anyone at all?"

"My... My things are gone?" Not waiting Arnora enters the room, moving to the wardrobe."They can't be!"
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Mercair searches him for tattoos or identifying marks like scars or birthmarks.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Arnora sweetheart.." Andrea charges into the room, grabbing her arm, "You had two rooms, perhaps your things.." Why they would be in there she didn't know, but she had to try.

"You think?" The young girl asks, her hand on the open door to her wardrobe.. Why had that man been in her room? Staring round the empty room, a room that not so long ago was her home.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

The keys lay where Donar dropped them.
The bouncers have already secured the assailant and sent a runner for the city watch.
Mercair searches the assailant but does not find any tattoos. He does has several scars about his person but nothing that stands out.

Save to check the linens, no one from our staff has entered either room. All the belongings were here this morning when the girls made their rounds.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Sorry. I did not mean to get angry, I am somewhat upset, but it is not your fault." Her expression changes and softens, "Please accept my apologies." Moving to the doorway she scoops up the key from the floor and takes Arnoras hand. "Let's try the other room."

Moving to the parents room she pauses, inserting the key.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Turning the key in the lock the door swings open at Andrea's touch revealing another bedroom bereft of belongings. The only difference from the prior room is a set of keys laying on the stand.. and the shadowy figure climbing onto the roof from the open window.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Andrea doesn't pause for a second, reaching for the two crossbows in her pouch she let's two bolts fly.

Init [1d20+5] = 7+5 = 12
To hit [1d20+7] = 3+7 = 10 Dmg [1d3] = 1
To hit [1d20+7] = 15+7 = 22 Dmg [1d3] = 1

One hit for a whole point of damage.

Arnora pauses, seeing the figure she reaches for her Stiletto, thinking on her feet she let's the weapon fly.
init [1d20+3] = 7+3 = 10, to hit [1d20+4] = 5+4 = 9, dmg [1d4] = 4

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

The figure's hood drops revealing a feminine face as the bolt's broadhead slices her leg. Letting out a curse she finishes her scramble onto the roof.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Stay here, wait for Mercair. Please?" Navi asks the Girl with a kiss to the cheek, ~I need you up here, now please?~ she sends to the cleric before hopping on the cill and mounting the roof.

Walking the Thieves Highway wasn't quite her thing, some of the other girls did it so much better, but... Needs must. Stepping out she reaches out for the eave and pulls herself up.

"Halt, I will shoot again, this time I won't miss." She shouts out, her hopefully voice carrying, one hand on a crossbow the other strokes the ring on her finger.

Climb [1d20+1] = 19+1 = 20 (woo hoo)
Balance [1d20+7] = 13+7 = 20

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Thinking the elf's message means something is amiss, Mercair pauses only long enough to say Tell the watch I would speak with them before they take him away. before rushing upstairs as quickly as he cam, preparing his mace and shield on the way.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Mercair meets Arnora on the second floor.

OOC: Arnora can speak to Mercair and fill him in.. Kyntroice was outside the Inn with Bella, so we have to wait on his actions, before moving further.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Are you alright? What has happened, and where is your friend?
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"We .. We entered the room, and this person was there, a Woman I think, Mis.. Navi she shot her in the leg." Arnora takes a deep breath, she left her again. "She went on the roof, Navi followed her."

"I can't believe she went up there, she jumped up there like she did it everyday." Moving to the window she collects her Stiletto shoving in her belt and Navi's bolts (if they are unbroken).

The girl stands with her bare arms visible, too scared to even cover herself up the cloak hung loose at her sides.

Borderlands 3 - Navi