A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

mltillis
Marshall
Marshall
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Meeting at The Safehaven Inn

Post by mltillis »

xelphyn wrote:"Where's the shiny man? He ever catch up to you?" Kyntroice asks before turning back to the captive with an expectant gaze.
As Mercair, Navi, and Arnora rush upstairs, Kyntroice notices the bound assailant's eyes reveal that he has finally regained his wits after the severe bludgeoning from the staff. Bella Luna remains seated at the bar while Bannor the barkeep and Watcher the manager rush upstairs as well...
TristenC wrote:Mercair (presumably only a moment behind, lol) hears the shouts amd follows, drawing his mace. Once there is no apparent threat, he watches the interactions quietly.

[Ooc: sorry Jen, there's no way he would wait for all of that to happen before responding to the shout. Mltillis, let me know when he came in and how much he saw]
OOC: He should have been no more than a few seconds behind. I would assume he saw most everything.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

At least you've recovered her belongings. I can carry her somewhere to be questioned, but I think you should search her for hidden weapons first... just in case. Anything extra in the bag aside from Arnora's stuff? And Arnora, did you show Navi the note you found?
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Indeed.. I'm still somewhat surprised." Navi admits with some embarrassment, "Right now I have no idea, I'll find out when I get her to my place." She can comments shifting through the items.

"Oh the note." Arnora stands beside the pile of items reaching down she gives a wide smile. "My sword.. Wait they took this in the warehouse... When they.." The girl stops, lowering her head.

"The note?" Navi reminds her, putting men's items that couldn't be the girls back into the bag.

"Yes, its in Lord Danicens hand. It says he is finished and going to Evermeet." She says strapping on her own sword, her eyes darting around.

"Evermeet is only for full elves, Arnora being Half Elven wouldnt be able to attend. But she was..."

"Never supposed to live, those men took me and used me, it messed up the plan." She raises her voice in anger. Looking Mercair directly in the eyes. "I was supposed to die."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

You were too strong for them. he responds to the young half-elf, in a matter-of-fact tone. Soon we three will make them understand that mistake, and pay for their crimes dearly. I will do anything in my power to assist you in this, I swear it on my life.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Thank... Thank you." Arnora smiles and her eyes go back to the floor.

Navi quickly places childrens items in the bag before Arnora notices, suddendly she spies something glittering on the floor, reflecting in the light. "Hey whats this?" Moving she scoops it up in the palm of her hand to reveal a small golden locket on a fine chain.

"You found it!" Arnora squeals in delight she hugs Navi tightly. "I thought I lost it forever!" Holding the small locket in her palm she Beams. "Lord Danicen gave me this.." She explains to Mercair as Navi clips the locket round her neck.

"So this is the situation. Our friend downstairs will go with you to the temple, this young Lady goes with me.. I think it makes sense to split them up. I'll get these things checked.. If there are any clues, you'll be the first to know." She looks straight at him judging his reactions. "We meet the others at the inn... But before all that, this young lady gets to wear her own clothes." She nudges Arnora.

"While she's looking can you help me check our little thief and restrain her. Careful, she has a hole in her leg, and one in her shoulder."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

I agree they should be separated. I can heal this one before we move them, bit it might be a good idea to question them when we are together. There are magical ways of ensuring they speak only the truth available to me that may help.

Mercair binds her hands and feet with a spare article of clothing before it is packed away.:
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Then I will arrange for us to move them both to the Temple, with us." She replies kneeling down next to Mercair.

"Tie her with this." Arnora says as she hands Mercair a torn and ripped blouse. The girl stands with a pile of clothes in her arms, and darts of behind the dressing screen.

"If you can heal her, I will arrange transport.".

Navi will collect the remaining items and go downstairs once Arnora has changed. The girl will follow.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Mercair binds her so her hands are behind her back and tied to opposite upper arms to restrict movement. He also ties her legs together at the knees and ankles before casting Cure Light Wounds on the unconscious rogue. He slings her over his shoulder, (head in front, legs behind, hips on shoulder) and carries her down after Navi. If she wakes, he will ask for another garment to tie around her head she cannot see or be recognized.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Re: Chapter 4: Meeting at The Safehaven Inn

Post by mltillis »

You arrive downstairs to collect your other prisoner just as an elven minstrel begins to playa soft soothing tune. Leaving the bar Bella removes her cloak revealing a brightly colored outfit as she walks to a cleared table in the center of the room and is lifted upon it by one of the patrons. Centering herself, she begins a slow mesmerizing dance as Arkiem's melodies drift across the room. The performance continues as you gather up the bound male and wait for word of the transport. Word of the carriage's arrival comes just as Arkiem changes tempo and Bella begins moving more provactively.

The carriage ride to the Halls of Justice is relatively short. You arrive just as Vrunar, Mortimer, and Olban approach with a bound albino whom Arnora instantly recognizes as Jason Sanguis.

Feel free to make any final interactions here then Continue in Chapter 5
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Well, is this the rest of your party? Looks like the hunt has been fruitful on all fronts... who is the new catch?
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Navi!" Vrunar calls, smiling at the familiar face. "I missed the buzzing in my brain." he winks then gets closer to her, "We are getting somewhere. I see you met few new friends, but let's have the introductions at the Temple."