Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Global moderators and admins.

A place to leave general messages and, of course, a link to the main site. The Planet
Forum rules
All messages should be kept clean; religious and political comments will be deleted straight away.

This forum is for players registered in games on this site only.

See The Planet for more details and the main site.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Attachments

Post by Jenara »

Right, I've ramped up the overall attachments size to 250 meg, as its taken us this long to hit 75 meg I think we'll be ok for a few years!
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Did a little housekeeping...

Post by Jenara »

Ive removed moderator rights for all the games that have been abandoned and the DM has left us high and dry. (DMs that are still active have been left as they are.)

I'm also proposing to put Stiks Borderlands game in Hiatus until work allows him to return, if you all have any thoughts on that I'd appreciate it.

Jen.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Global moderators and admins.

Post by Jenara »

Hi everyone,

Just a little note to say I've tweaked a few things on the moderator side of things, plus when Cole kindly does a little tweak I will be playing with the admins on the boards.

People move on, they are more busy and helping to maintain the site isn't the number one priority, plus on the flip side new people join and are in a position to help.

So...
As he's been doing a wonderful job of creating forums and keeping the place shipshape I am going to promote JadedDm to the Admin Team.

I'm also promoting TristenC and Mltillis to the rank of Global Moderator to keep an eye on things and help where needed. We are actually a peaceful bunch and I don't recall anyone having to be banned or warned on here!

On the flip side there are some users who are on the Admin or moderator teams who (through no fault of their own) aren't able to give the time to the site like they could, thus I am going to reduce their role.

We really have a great site here one Im proud to be a member of, we have some pretty damn cool games, and great members.

Thanks and happy gaming.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Re: Global moderators and admins.

Post by Jenara »

Just a note that I have upgraded TristenC's role to Administrator, because he has proved himself reliable and has the best interest of the site at heart, we are really lucky that no one here needs to get out the ban hammer so the Admins basically set up new boards, which he can do without a problem.

It also means that he and Jaded can share that role and frankly I dont have to do much, so... :D Yay me.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Just gives you more time to practise on your ...what is that? - banjo ?
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

The picture is a Lute :P
But it means Tristen can set up his own threads, and his own games.

Borderlands 3 - Navi