Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Act 1, Scene 1: "Together in Harmony" (Game Thread)

Library of closed threads.

Moderator: TristenC

Nocturno
King
King
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Act 1, Scene 1: "Together in Harmony" (Game Thread)

Post by Nocturno »

"If you insist." Pyros will become visible with a very pouty look one his face and a foot tapping.

"So how do they do it? And where do they end up?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Well." Grinning like she was giving up some street performers trick. "Its actually quite simple.. when you enter the Crystal club, there is a passage that leads through the crystal cavern, it leads out onto the stage. Only, it leads out away from the crowd, so to those watching it looks like the performers just appear.."

"You know what? Having an invisible Kender could come in very handly at times, I'll have to learn that one too.. It has some advantages." Ruffling the Kenders hair a little she gives him a little hug. "Sorry to spoil your fun, I didn't want to see you locked up, that would be no fun for anyone."

"The flask will fun up, I'm positive of it, for now, there are the carts.." Winking at Elsa she resumes her position next to Yasir, allowing him to 'protect' her.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Cross searches the vast Amphitheatre seating from his vantage point behind the seated crowd for Pyros, but without much success. He begins an incantation to make magical auras visible, speaking the arcane words in a whisper and minimizing the gestures so as not to attract undue attention. Part-way through he recalls the spell isn't effective for revealing the invisible, but finishes anyway to see what he can spot. Nothing in the crowd within the 60' range of enhanced vision registers... until he turns back to the group, that is... Artanis' longsword and one of Elsa's pouches glow with a faint light... as does Gar, naturally.

As luck would have it, about a minute later Pyros returns, catching a few gentle jibes from the group. Mira instinctively checks for her hidden dagger, which is still in place, once the Kender makes his presence known. Bartering visibility for the secret knowledge of the stage entrance, Mira divulges the info conspiratorially. Pyros, a kender of his word, gradually fades into view... thankfully nobody nearby seems to notice.

Once Pyros becomes visible Cross finds that two of the dozen or so pouches the Kender carries have faint magical auras as well.

As Pyros goes on about the flask, the Bard dismisses its absence. "The flask will turn up, I'm positive of it, for now, there are the carts.." Winking at Elsa she resumes her position next to Yasir, allowing him to 'protect' her. Elsa gives Mira a small, knowing smile then turns to Pyros; Let's get you something to drink, then. The halfling stands and waits for the Kender to join her on the way to the carts.

[Cross casts Detect Magic. It will last 5 more minutes (6 total)]
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Post by spyguy1503 »

Cal stands also. "I'll come too."
Characters:
Current:
LSO: Gallath, Elf Thief- SendHelp
WotL:Ne-Chanz, Minotaur Fighter- Casual Murder
Demiplane:Cal Lightfoot, Gnome Thief/Illusionist (Improv Kit)- Chilling
AD:LitC: Jacen Terro, Half-Elf fighter- HOLD
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

cross comes and sits back down "well im glad pyros is ok" and will dig back into the food
Characters:
Demiplane of Dread - Cross aka the dagger mage
Classic Puzzle-Cait aka the angel of death
Tales from Golden City-max aka Lady Red Fox
The Forge-dm
Genwald-Elden aka the SoulForger
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"Sure this round will be on me!" Pyros wil try to order 3 meads from the vendor.

Language at the carts [1d100] = 57
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"And.. At least that was dealt with.." Sighing she sits back down, talking to Yasir "And that one." She whispers motioning in Cal's direction as he leaves, "He's barking up the wrong Valenwood there.. Elsa has her eyes elsewhere."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Namenlos
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Namenlos »

Yasir responds to Cross' comment. "To be fair I'm less worried about HIM getting into danger. He's the fire and everyone else gets burnt(haha)."

---

"Indeed, It's a burden to be me. She can't help herself of course." Replies Yasir to Mira, he is joking in his normal boastful way but it may not be obvious(?).
kerap
Merchant
Merchant

Post by kerap »

Artanis Auir

Artanis can't understand a word the singer is singing, but does find the members of this group to be more entertaining. He wonders if the the last artist on stage will be a rotund woman - as he's heard that such performances always end when the weight challenged female sings.

Still, he cannot get the thoughts of the wolves and wolfmen out of his head.
Current Games & Characters:
Demiplane of Dread: Artanis Auir
Rashtan:Glinel Rinelendrieth, Frankie Waldon
The Fall: Bruno Dodd, The Iron Sheik, Denise Dodd, Ald, Dannii Dodd
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Ahhh your secrets are coming out, are the? How is one to compete?" Grinning Mira kicks hin lightly in the shin. "I'm feeling a little sleepy." She adds resting on him.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

cross thinks on the song once again wishing he knew more about music it all sounded the same to him good but no better than one another he had no ear for it to many days in silent library's or lonely roads he had meant what he said he liked Mira's better but figured that he had become biased "this song seems in an older dialect but like something i might have read about once hmm slipping my mind" he said more to gar than the rest of the group
Characters:
Demiplane of Dread - Cross aka the dagger mage
Classic Puzzle-Cait aka the angel of death
Tales from Golden City-max aka Lady Red Fox
The Forge-dm
Genwald-Elden aka the SoulForger
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"It is. Its and older dialect." Mira comments, just as Yasir pulls her to a standing position as the pair talk quietly. Wrapping her arm round the warrior she pulls the coat round her boidy. "Why don't you explain Merrick? Yasir and I are taking a walk, we'll see you back at the inn. Can you tell the others?"

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Cal, Elsa and Pyros: The carts

The small folk head to the carts for refreshments, Pyros striding up and attempting to order a trio of drinks in Harmonian that ends up sounding like gibberish. The lady at the cart smiles at him and leans forward, Bonjour mon jeune ami . Est-ce que vous voulez boire quelque chose? Mais je n'ai que des boissons fortes ... Elsa approaches, patting Pyros on the head and ruffling his hair a bit. Rather than speak she sets her empty mead-cup on the cart, raises 3 fingers and puts down the money. At first the vendor seems reluctant, but a closer look at Elsa and she accepts the coin and hands her the wooden mugs.

The halfling leads them away a bit before passing drinks to the other two. I figured it out the other night, she explains, finally taking a sip. Pyros, you're so... carefree and they aren't used to small folk so they think of you as a kid. I bet the same happened with you, Cal. That's why you couldn't buy a drink. But I made sure to put on a serious expression and hold her gaze so she sees that my face belongs on an adult. She smiles at the two men, and I'm taller than you boys. she laughs.

Artanis, Cross, Merrick, Mira and Yasir: The Green
Yasir rises, drawing Mira up with him. Cross muses about the language change, to which the bard responds It's and older dialect. She holds the coat closer, Why don't you explain Merrick? Yasir and I are taking a walk, we'll see you back at the inn. Can you tell the others?" She says, heading away from the group in a decidedly friendly embrace with the warrior.

Hmm... seems the music is havong an effect in many ways... Merrick muses.

[Ooc: Lang check Cal, Elsa, Pyros [1d100] = 91[1d100] = 92[1d100] = 35. All fail to understand the vendor]
Namenlos
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Namenlos »

Yasir nods to Cross, Artanis and Merrick as he and Mira make their way towards the Crystal Club.
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Pyros will knock back the drink. "Refreshing, I say we check out this Crystal Club, I want to check out that passage."