Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Act 1, Scene 1: "Together in Harmony" (Game Thread)

Library of closed threads.

Moderator: TristenC

Nocturno
King
King
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Act 1, Scene 1: "Together in Harmony" (Game Thread)

Post by Nocturno »

Fickle as a northern winter wind, Pyros will amuse himself to silently taunt a couple people in the crowd.

Maybe tapping some shoulders to make people think the person beside them did it.

He will then make his way back to the group.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"The point is, don't rock the boat." Mira sighs, and lays back on the coat, "I plan to enjoy the skill, I hope that's OK? And thank you for your input Merrick. It was useful." She adds, closing her eyes to embrace the music.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Post by spyguy1503 »

Cal's heart flutters for a minute and he blushes. "Oh, no problem" When the music ends, he applauds. "You said the performers get better over time? Incredible."
Characters:
Current:
LSO: Gallath, Elf Thief- SendHelp
WotL:Ne-Chanz, Minotaur Fighter- Casual Murder
Demiplane:Cal Lightfoot, Gnome Thief/Illusionist (Improv Kit)- Chilling
AD:LitC: Jacen Terro, Half-Elf fighter- HOLD
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

occ: sorry for being absent iv been realy sick

cross ponders Mira's word then desired she was right he was being impulsive but he shrugs to him self talking to gar "well i guess i should clean up this mess" standing up he turns the way Merrick had indicated pyros had gone, takes a few steps in that direction, then with some quite arcain words casts detect magic. he then looks for a kender shaped aura along with any other interesting magics and will start over to find the kender and bring him back saftly
Characters:
Demiplane of Dread - Cross aka the dagger mage
Classic Puzzle-Cait aka the angel of death
Tales from Golden City-max aka Lady Red Fox
The Forge-dm
Genwald-Elden aka the SoulForger
Namenlos
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Namenlos »

As the others talk Yasir relaxes is in his seat and listens to the music and the discussion. The talk of new lands and peoples is somewhat over his head and confusing. Realizing how little he knows prompts him towards inaction in looking for Pyros or much more than in staying seated and enjoying the company.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Was it something I said.. " Mira asks with a raised eyebrow, before laying back down.. "Was I too harsh on him?" She adds.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

[Ooc: cross, Detect magic will not allow you to see the invisible; even of the invisible creature is carrying magical items. You can save the spell for later if you want.]

Quickly put-off by the obstacle, Pyros makes gis way back towards the group, tapping more people at random, some of whom get a little upset by the distraction.

The lady on stage braces her hands together and begins to sing in a rich, powerful voice. The trills and range required for the song are truly impressive. The language seems odd, very different even from the local tounge. As she begins, Merrick speaks quietly, That is Old Kartakan... it is almost nothing like what they speak these days...
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

cross shakes his head realizing his spell wouldn't have the desired effect, but then shrugs and cast it anyway. At least to make the search for the kender more interesting maybe he would see something about the town this way he would have miss otherwise
Characters:
Demiplane of Dread - Cross aka the dagger mage
Classic Puzzle-Cait aka the angel of death
Tales from Golden City-max aka Lady Red Fox
The Forge-dm
Genwald-Elden aka the SoulForger
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Just like the book.." Mira considers, wishing she had the spell ready.. "Its beautiful. So very very beautiful."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

When Pyros gets back to the group. He will walk up and get close to Mira's face.

"Hey Red Lady, where do the entertainers go when they go into the rock?"
Namenlos
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Namenlos »

"We're all learning about each other as we go, in the interest of self preservation I think that we allow each other a pass for most of our faults... Not everyone can be a great hero such as myself!" Yasir starts slowly doubting his own opinion as he states it, but growing in confidence and turning his heroic ideals into a joke near the end.

---

"Pyros, you're back! Wait, what's that on your shoulder? It looks like trouble and you've brought enough for the rest of us." Yasir chuckles at his own joke as he stops talking but flashes a welcoming smile at the Kender(er... if he's not invisible still, then just in his voices direction.).
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Pyros.. What have you been eating?" She bats him away gently. "I will answer your question when you end the spell. You can just will it." Crossing her arms over her chest she checks for the silver dagger, protecting it.

"Indeed. Shall we agree not to make the Kender invisible again? Unless we need him to be.. Of course." She says in response to Yasir.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"But, but! You large folk, no fun at all... I wanted to go explore it, they seemingly walk into stone, but I know that cannot be the case!"

Pyros will walk over to Yasir and look for the flask.

"Where is that flask, you big barbarian!" he will still be invisible while doing this.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I've made the walk, I'll tell you if you become visible.." Mira winks, keeping Yasir close.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Namenlos
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Namenlos »

"Pyros my friend, you've a lust for life to make us all jealous. You should wait till it's truly dark and we're all invisible, then you and I could really do some exploring. It's always best to have an accomplice!As for the flask... I seem to have misplaced it, perhaps for the best, haha. Though it is a bit sad, John gave it to me as a gift..." Remarks Yasir mildly, his own curiosity is sparked but he prefers working under the cover of darkness... perhaps a habit picked up from his former thieving associates.

He chuckles at Miras comment of an invisible Pyros. "Everyone needs an invisible Kender, if just to keep them on their toes. Come on Pyros, reveal yourself, I want to know now to!" he teases.