A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

mltillis
Marshall
Marshall
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Kyntroice ((xelphyn)) Private Thread

Post by mltillis »

Continue in the Meeting at The Safehaven Inn thread.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Piatran Clothiers (AQ5): This little one-story shop has a split floor in the back, rising up three steps to changing rooms and mirrored rooms for trying on new cloaks, robes, and other garments. Piatran, a thin, gaunt man of impeccable dress stands near a counter. Greetings good sir! How may I help you?

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/game-lega ... ment2.html
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

"I've come to garb myself in an outfit suitable for a man of status. Perhaps you can advise me in the current fashions?"
I don't blow minds, I blast brains.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Why you have come to the right place young man! I have the perfect outfit for a gentleman of your stature and breeding.

xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

"Looks... fantastic. What are you asking for it?"
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

I must say today is your lucky day! Why I can put you in this fine outfit with the necessary alterations for a mere 50 gold pieces.
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

"50 gold you say?" Kyntroice asks.
Sense motive to discern whether or not he's trying to sell something out of fashion.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Piatran appears completely sincere in his claim of the outfit being the latest in Waterdeep fashion.
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

"Alright, I'll take it." Kyntroice says.
(OOC: what did the total at Safe Haven come to?)
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

spacious rooms for 3 gp per
night each; rates are 25 gp for a tenday stay

12 silver for the wine and meal
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

OOC: Assuming no objections with the purchase.

After the price and services have discussed and agreed upon, Piatran sets about taking Kyntroice's measurements and scribbles a few quick notes. Ahh Yes.. Very good.. Hmmn.. Take a little up in the waist and sholders... Okay all set. I can have your outfit prepared by tomorrow evening, unless you require additional modifications to the garments.
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

"No that will be all, unless you carry jewelry." Kyntroice answers.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

OOC: Sorry for the delays. Some RL issues came up.

Piatran turns up his nose at the request.. No.. Good sir. One in a proper outfit has no need of gaudy trinkets and baubles.

OOC: Where to next? More shopping, retire till morning; or follow up on some of the addresses and leads?
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

"I will return tomorrow evening then."
Kyntroice returns to Safe Haven for the night.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Exiting Piatran's shop you begin making his way back to the Safe Haven Inn when you notice a slender hooded figure on the road behind him. The person tries hanging to the shadows along the side of the street, but your pace interferes with the attempt. You sense that the person is following you, but is not very adept at such tasks.