A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Kyntroice ((xelphyn)) Private Thread

Post by xelphyn »

Kyntroice goes into a nearby ally, uses beguiling influence and waits.
I don't blow minds, I blast brains.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Terribly sorry good sir.... I do not mean to intrude upon your affairs.... The figure slowly lowers its hood to reveal an attractive half-elven lass... I noticed you talking to those women in the inn earlier...What business does she have with you? She walks confidently down the alley towards you.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

"Can a man not enjoy a good drink and a conversation with two lovely ladies?" Kyntroice retorts.
"You spoke of business, and your curiosity has me curious. What 'business' is it to you?"
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

She stops about 30 feet from where you stand and places her hands on her hips with an annoyed look upon her face.... Oh come know! You certainly were not discussing the weather in Anauroch, now were you? She then closes the remaining distance and speaks more softly.... On the street is not a good place to discuss business or.. Have you a room within the Inn?
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

"I suppose I can trust you enough, if you were to try something, this would be the place for it." Kyntroice says. "As it happens, I do have a room."
Kyntroice resumes his return to Safe Haven.
(Sens motive on the way.)
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

She takes a moment to stretch her back, then takes your arm.. Well let's not dally around then. Bella Luna, singing and dancing apprentice to Arkiem and Rachel Arren, at your service. Now are you going to tell me what your lady friend wanted willingly, or will I just have to pry it from you once we're someplace private? She lightly skips along as you walk back towards the Safe haven Inn.

OOC: Kyntroice does not sense any sort of deception in her statements. She appears too whimsical and mercurial to ascertain just yet as trustworthy.

My that's a bit odd! Approaching the inn she points to adark clad figure moving along it's roof. The elven girl, Kyntroice converesed with earlier, is currently climbing out a window and up onto the roof.
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

"Odd indeed. Perhaps you should investigate."
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

You think that I should? Bella responds with a sigh. We'll talk later.. She quickly gives Kyntroice a peck on the cheek, then starts trailing the figure on the rooftop from the ground.
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

~I wonder what's going on.~ Kyntroice thinks to himself. ~I suppose I'll find out soon enough~
Kyntroice allows himself one last curious glance before heading inside.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Bella continues on along the buildings, down the street, and into the alley.

Kyntroice enters to a chaotic scene. The bouncers have an unconscious and bound man laying on the floor. A table lies overturned and food are drinks are spilled about. Much of the rest of the staff is gathered around in a circle on the second floor balcony.
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

"I guess some people just can't hold their liquor." Kyntroice heads to his room to make sure that his belongings are still safe, listening for any clues about the situation on the way.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Kyntroice is able to discern from the conversations that one of the staff was severely assaulted by the man now bound upon the floor. Topping the stairs he sees the two serving girls from earlier assisting a blood soaked boy to his feet. Other members of the staff are already scrubbing the stained floor. Meanwhile the barkeep and an albino halfling stand outside two opened rooms. The halfelf girl from the pair Kyntroice spoke with earlier is covered in blood. Her and the man, who had been staring earlier, are in one of the rooms searching. There is no sign of the elf girl whom Kyntroice spoke with earlier.
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

"Boy this is a mess!" Kyntroice exclaims. "You two, what's going on up top?"
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

You can get their replies over in the Meeting at The Safe Haven Inn thread.