Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Mira Rhelarwen (Jenara)- Private Thread

A 2E game set in the mysterious realm of Ravenloft.

Moderator: TristenC

Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Mira Rhelarwen (Jenara)- Private Thread

Post by Jenara »

Collecting her things Mira's hand falls over the Bodice, the suple leather almost resisting her touch as she pauses, she had one more thing to do.. A promise.
Holding it close she slips from the room, the dagger resting at her side as she makes her way into the street, the early morning sun reflecting off the hilt as she walks towards Maries shop, the bodice tightly against her chest.

"Hello the shop." She calls as she enters, the soft leather held closely.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

When Mira approaches the shop, she notes that while the all of the wide front windows are unshuttered, the curtain inside is only drawn away from one. The side windows remain shut, so only a small amount of light filters in from outside. The door proves unlocked, and Mira is able to enter. At her call there is a sluggish rustling sound in the back. behind the dressing screen. Everything else in the shop seems in good order, neatly folded and laid out as it typically is.

Shortly her eyes adjust to the dim interior; sharp contrast to the sunny morn outside. A quiet moan drifts from behind the screen
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Hello, Marie?" Mira calls, her hand falling on the dagger, part of her hoping the moan was something more.. interesting.. yet in the back of her mind she feared it might be something else. Stepping forward her long legs moving her inside the shop regarding each and everything in the shop, pausing by the screen she waits, just in case she is disturbing a 'private moment'.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Another quiet shuffle and a faint Mmmm? emerges. Aside from the bard's own movement, the shop is almost deathly silent...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Without pausing Mira pushes the dressing screen aside, the dagger drawn and in her hand as she prepares to strike if needed. "Marie honey, its Mira, whats wrong?" She asks in rising panic and alarn, something was wrong, something.. she couldn't put her finger on it, but dammit..

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

The bard moves decisively around the screen, shoving it partially closed. Marie sits on the padded stool used for customers to stand on during fittings and final adjustments. Her head rests slumped on her arms atop the small side table; her back rising and falling with the gentle breath of sleep. At the commotion she murmurs something unintelligible and begins to stir.

Gradually she sits up, rubbing at weary eyes with the back of one hand, still a little woozy. Hmmm? Mira... oh... hello dear... I was just resting my eyes... Marie seems little the worse for wear, but she has clearly not slept much in the last night.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Sheaving the dagger she sighs in relief, falling to her knees as she lowers the bodice onto the table, "I just came to return this, and.. Forgive me for saying but you look like you had a much better night than me. Do you want me to close the curtains? Maybe.. you should take the day off?" She asks with a mischevous grin.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Hmmm? she mumbles dazily. Oh, thank you dear... ohh... oh I missed your show... I'm so sorry. She scrubs her hair back away from her face, the puffy rings of sleeplessness bordering her eyes. Oh, not really. Monard was most insistent last night. He wanted me to go with him to one of his favorite haunts. It's not my favorite place, but... well we seldom do things together outside of the shop here. she goes on, apparently unaware that she is beginning to ramble. Filthy place... she mutters as her eyelids drift down again. We didn't get home until hours after midnight... she yawns mightily, jaw creaking as she covers her mouth politely with one hand.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"You wanted to spend time with him. That I understand. I'll be back, I do have a dress to collect.." stroking the Dressmakers arms she takes a moment to check to see if there are any.. wounds visible, discreetly of course. "Where did you go? I have to admit I'm still learning the Town.. Wait you came home after Midnight? Isnt that dangerous? Everyone tells me not to do that, and the reaction when I suggested doing a show outside in the dark was quite.. badly recieved." Realising that the girl is far too tired for this she strokes her face softly.

"Oh Marie, you should be sleeping, you really should. Silly thing." Where was this place? Fighting the fear deep inside, Elsa standing over her, that look on her face..

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Touching her friends arms gently, Mira satisfies herself that there are no real injuries, though there is a bruise visible on her elbow and knee as if she had stumbled to the ground at some point.

Oh... just one of Monard's taverns... he likes rough places, but people don't bother him. He's quite a large man, so others step lightly around him. she yawns again, shaking her head. It's just up the street, so it isn't a long walk. The Broken Jug or something like that... he isn't afraid of the night.

Marie makes a soft sound as the bard strokes her face. Mmmm... maybe just a little more sleep... she mutters
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I've played in more than my share of rough places, I know the type." She explains sadly, fingers working the back of the womans neck, "I'm glad he was with you then, I really am. Close your eyes, rest. I'll shut the door, no one will know.. Sssshhh." She stokes softly, dextrous fingers working the skin.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Marie lets out a gentle sound as the bard's fingers work the tension from her neck. Folding her arms on the table, she lays her head down. Thank you... Mira... she murmurs sleepily.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Sleep well." Finding one of the soft cushions Marie uses for her sewing she slips that under the girls head, kissing the soft flesh lightly before covering her slumbering frame with a blanket. Each window is closed in turn, the curtains pulled tightly. Sketching a short note on the chalk, before swinging the closed sign she pulls the door closed as quietly as possible.

Stepping back into the street she heads back to the inn, and the nightmare she had to face. Was she strong enough..? Perhaps, only time will tell.

Resting near the slumbering Dressmaker, her words chalked in what she hoped was her best Harmoian:
Marie, thank you again for the loan, when I return, I'd like to share a drink or two with you. Keep up the good work, and be well. Your friend, MIra.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Mira closes up shop and leaves a note for her friend before heading back to the inn.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Spells:
1st, Magic Missilex2 and Armor (Hers only has 2hp left)
2nd Invis

Can she cast another Armor spell to stack with the spell she already has or does she have to wait for the one she has to end?

Borderlands 3 - Navi