Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

The Quest of the Missing Quill

A sandbox Pathfinder adventure set in the far reaches of The Empire, where the province of Trevis clashes with Orcs and Drow.

Moderator: Haahque

Haahque
Knight
Knight
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: The Quest of the Missing Quill

Post by Haahque »

Gaheris, Hihim and Jasmine:
Gaheris takes a closer look at the advisor who’s well willing to run his mouth off at the newcomers who have come to talk, but is noticeably the smallest of the orcs in the room. This orc, wearing only leather armour and carrying no visible weapon besides a dagger, is not much different then most of the orc citizens he’s seen around town. Certainly not as big and tough as some of the orc warriors that he’s encountered so far.

He also notices an unstrung bow and a quiver in a back corner of the room. Both the orc leader here and the guard are already carrying swords and have shields close at hand, which would suggest that the bow might not belong to either of them.

Gaheris tries to size up the advisor (Appraising): 22, he’s able to tell that the advisor is about 2HD, with guesses at str, dex and con all being somewhere in the 12-14 range.

Ishan
“And that risk is a large part of why I have to charge money for me gathering it. Watch out for goblins as well. There might be a cure for goblin poison, but I find it much more likely you’ll run into them during your search.”

Leaving the barracks Ishan searches the town for the library. This town he vaguely remembers from a long time ago, however it appears orc architecture is somewhat less permanent then he’s used to and he ends up at an empty spot that he was sure the library should have been. Perhaps it’s been moved since he was last here, or maybe that one burned down and they created a new one. Either way, he backtracks and scours the town until he finds a building not far from the barracks at all, which is serving as the orcs current library here.

The library itself is a small building, just one room, not much larger than ten foot by fifteen, but packed full of bookcases from floor to ceiling bulging with books in various states of disrepair. There’s a bookcase in the middle of the small room, as well as ones on each of the walls, and a pile of books on a small table in front of the bookcase in the middle. Near the door is a desk for the librarian, who is a little grumpy looking orc, sitting on the desk and perusing a book that he promptly closes when Ishan’s opening of the library door rings a bell.

Knowledge (local) to find the library: 11, some difficulty in the search, but he finds it eventually.
Veni Vidi Vici
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Ha! That's some big talk, but my friend here could kick your ass without breaking a sweat," Gaheris says, placing a hand on Jasmine's shoulder. "That should prove how tough we are, don't you think?"
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Jasmine tossed a bit of her hair over her shoulder as she looks at the orc. "Well, not to brag or anything," she said with a small grin. "But he is probably right."
Vrindlevine
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by Vrindlevine »

Ishan eyes this orc with some suspicion orcs don't generally strike him as the reading type but it takes all kinds I guess.

He decides to just cut to the chase. "I need a book that would interest an amateur historian perhaps a history of orcish culture or even another history book but something about orcs would be preferred its sort of a gift you know the gift of knowledge I will be bringing it back of course."