A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

Nuke
Lord
Lord
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Scene of the Crime

Post by Nuke »

Whispering to his compatriot, Mortimer hustles to the john, "This is just so....random"
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar throws a look at Mortimer hinting to stay put in the door. He takes a glace at the walls wandering if there are secrets door in this place too and then he quickly positions himself next to Jason and says, "Jason! You have committed a crime. You can try to amend to it by helping us."

============================================================
(OOC: Vrunar is ready to jump on Jason and disable him in case he will try to run away.)
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

The albino finishes tying his boot, then calmly turns to face Vrunar with his pink eyes. Now what crime would that be chap? And what reason would there be to amend it? I'm very thorough with all my activities, whether they be ones you wold call them criminal or not. Once completed my work needs no further consideration. He seems oblivious to any other meaning that Vrunar implied with his statements.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Mortimer starts to clean his boots, half halfheartedly, trying to give the impression that he is not involved.
Namenlos
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Namenlos »

Olban will return to where he had left the two strangers earlier hoping they had not gone too far ahead or their tracks would be at least traceable.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Olban has no problem tracking Vrunar and Mortimer through the sewers, and catches up by the time they exit the shaft near the Three Pearls Nightclub.

Jason addresses Vrunar. What's the spill chap? Do we have potential business of some sort here, or is this something else?
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar put his hand on the sword pommel. "You have deceived the Danciends. Lead them to a trap. They have been kidnapped, their chaperon raped. This is on your hands. We are going to save them and you will accompany us. One reason is that you understand your morale misdeed and sorry for that. The other reason is that can't let you warn your employers. So, by all mean, will you join us nicely or you want it to be messy?"
Namenlos
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Namenlos »

Olban will place his hand to his weapon as he takes in the situation, ready to reinforce his two new allies if they need it.
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Mortimer stands there, open hands at his side
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Jason takes a casual glance around the room eyeing Vrunar, Olban, Mortimer, and the exit. Relaxing his stance, he replies. No need to be messy mates, just lead the way. That was just a one time gig. I'm a bit of a freelancer if you know what I mean. Sorry to hear about the girl though. But if you ask me it was probably the best thing for her. She could use a bit of toughening up. All naive like she was and fancying herself a fighter. It was damn criminal that they indulged her little fantasy. Now that she's got a taste of the real world maybe she'll come to her senses.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Hmm... so you approve the injustice made upon her. The church and few of our friends wouldn't be happy to hear it. Anything else you want to share with us? And please put on the floor all your weapons." Vrunar says threateningly.
Namenlos
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Namenlos »

The mans comments stir up old memories within Olban, a face that seems almost familiar swims through his mind, a young red haired woman with a dazzling smile that reaches all the way to her bright green eyes. Sudden feelings of longing and pain well within Olban as the image changes swiftly to that of the young woman in trouble , a group of armed men surround her and... the daydream breaks off there.

Confusion and despair warring within him Olban has no time for the theatrics of this wretch, he will charge forward with his right fist cocked back(telegraphing the punch to the whole room) and aim a blow at the mans head. His twisted and scarred face will curve into a grim rictus of hate as the man practically brags of his past crimes. Olbans intent is to actually bull rush here and knock the man prone.

FOOL! Perhaps it's time that you indulged in a little "toughening" up! Olban will yell as he begins his charge(and probably continuing throughout it). If Olban is able to knock the man down he will attempt to kick the living hell out of him, targeting the face and groin.

-----

(OOC: little fuzzy on the rules for bullrush, I'll look into it as I have time, is that a valid option here? Required rolls? Did I RP a little too much into this one?)
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Mortimer continues to monitor the situation, ready for action.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Olban's reaction comes to Vrunar as a surprise, even though he shares the anger. Olban almost sacrificed his life trying to help Mortimer and himself, only short time ago, but still he doesn't know him very well. He looks at Jason and says, "I don't know wht have you done to HIM. I don't want to see you dead, but I rather that than you find opportunity to run away. Surrender now, quickly, and I'll try to save keep your organs attached."

============================================================
(OOC: If Jason will surrender his weapons and let Vrunar tie him, Vrunar will try to reason with Olban.)
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Namenlos wrote:FOOL! Perhaps it's time that you indulged in a little "toughening" up! Olban will yell as he begins his charge(and probably continuing throughout it). If Olban is able to knock the man down he will attempt to kick the living hell out of him, targeting the face and groin.
OOC: Actually Olban will be attempting an "overrun" if he wishes to knock Jason off his feet.

Olban needs to make an opposed strength check with a +2 bonus for the charge against Jason's. [1d20+4] = 17+4 = 21

As Olban attacks Jason quickly looks to see if anyone draws a blade... Hey! You need me to lead you to where they're keeping the elves!