A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

BishGada
Viscount
Viscount
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Scene of the Crime

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar looks at the walls and then down the holes. "Where did he go?" he asks Mortimer rhetorically. He then moves closer to the walls to inspect them. When Navi's voice rings in his head he is startled for a moment but recovers quickly. 'Mother... what a strange password.' he thinks to himself.
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Mortimer too finishes his business and comments as well. "Well, there must be another exit somewhere." He begins to examine the walls with interest.
Namenlos
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Namenlos »

Olban is waiting outside the doorway on the second floor and catches up with the two as they exit. Being new to town he could use some local work and the conversation he had walked in on had sparked his interest.

Hey... He begins.
Last edited by Namenlos on Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Mortimer and Vrunar

Please roll search checks and state where you are searching.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Namenlos wrote:Hey... He begins.
"You." Navi grabs his arm and points down to where she Vrunar and Mortimer went. "You want to help? To prove your worth?" Not waiting for a response she continues. "There are two men down there about to enter a world they have no idea about, I want you to go down there and help them."

"I don't care what you look like, Until you've met one eyed Jake you have not seen gross, he stepped into a wild zone and well... The results were not shall we say pretty. He's down there in the sewers." She winks. "Go down there and help them, meet me this evening at the Wandering Wemic I'll get you that good beer."

"There will be a passage or a hidden door leads to the sewers, I've told Vrunar the password, if he argues, tell him it's Mother. It will also help if you encounter any... Friends down there." With that she moves to Arnora holding her close. "Hurry."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Mortimer, take the right chamber."
Vrunar says and heads to search the walls in the left chamber, when he reveals nothing, somewhat disgusted, he tries to look in the hole and push with his leg whatever solid objects can be found there.

==========================================================================
(OOC: Invisible castle is down. Can you please roll for me 1d20+1? Thanks.)
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Mortimer and Vrunar

Picture edited above

Along the left wall Vrunar discovers a secret door which opens opens by simultaneously pushing in a stone at the base of the wall and another at the center of the door, causing it to slide back and open onto a small staircase leading down to a secret door into a junction room of the sewers, the door opening directly onto the ledge above the muck.

likewise Mortimer discovers that pressing a certain stone on the low wall beside the righthand jake opens a small 2-foot-wide door about 3 feet up from the ground, which leads directly into the tertiary sewer line.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Namenlos
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Namenlos »

Olban nods along as he is given instructions, finally replying. "I can handle that, no problem at all. hidden door, sewers, mother, good beer." before taking off down the stairs and after the two men he had seen.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Good choice." Navi smiles and heads back downstairs to the common room, grasping Arnora tightly.

"How.. How could you work with him? You don't know him, he could be anyone..?" The young half elf asks as she follows Navi closely, her hand locked with the Elven woman, "Is this part of the world you live in?"

"Olban is.. He is an opportunist, I'm guessing he has a story, and that is just fine. It is irrelevant right now, I need an enforcer, and he fits the bill right now." Heading to the door she gives the barkeep a nod of Thanks. "I have lived with the guild for quite a few years, it becomes part of you. Remember much of what we do is means to an end."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Vrunar, Mortimer, and Olban

Along the left wall Vrunar discovers a secret door which opens opens by simultaneously pushing in a stone at the base of the wall and another at the center of the door, causing it to slide back and open onto a small staircase leading down to a secret door into a junction room of the sewers, the door opening directly onto the ledge above the muck.

Likewise Mortimer discovers that pressing a certain stone on the low wall beside the righthand jake opens a small 2-foot-wide door about 3 feet up from the ground, which leads directly into the tertiary sewer line.

In the time it took Vrunar and Mortimer to search the jakes, Olban made his way downstairs and into the privy with Vrunar and Mortimer just as they discovered the secret doors.

Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Mortimer turns to Vrunar, "Nothing but a drop to raw sewage here. What you got there?",,,,(insert response here). "Alright, I'll close this back up. Getting sewer wet and trying to say indiscreet is nigh' on impossible." Mort follows along
Namenlos
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Namenlos »

Olban enters after the two men and looks about to take in the scene, while calling out "Is one of you gentlemen Vrunar? I've been sent with a message for you."

After greetings are exchanged he will give them the information he was told to.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar calls Mortimer, "Err.. He went out through here... let's follow..." but being interrupted in the middle of the sentence he draws his sword and faces the new comer. "I am Vrunar. Who are you and what do you want?"
Namenlos
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Namenlos »

"I was sent down to help and told to say there would be a secret door and the password would be mother." Replies Olban hurriedly.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Loud splashing can be heard coming from the entrance to the sewers. Crawling through the door is a multi-legged creature with a ten foot segmented body stinking of rotten meat. Eight writhing tentacles protrude from its head, growing directly below its clacking mandibles and tooth filled maw.

Monsters initiative: [1d20] = 1+2=3

Roll initiative, state actions, and roll attacks and damage if attacking: