A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

mltillis
Marshall
Marshall
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Chapter 3: Scene of the Crime

Post by mltillis »

Arnora stands ready when you go to her room wearing a slightly over sized mix-matched travelers outfit. the young half-elf views Vrundar warily taking a step back as you both approach.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Re: Scene of the Crime ((BishGada and Jenara))

Post by Jenara »

Giving a soft smile Navi approaches the girl. "Amora, this is Vrundar, he is a very nice man, and a holy man. He wants to help. Do not be frightened, please." Offering a hand she waits. "I would like you to help me like we discussed, you want to help me, dont you? I would like you to show me where the children were taken. Can you do that sweetheart?"
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar leans of the wall near the entrance, keeping distance from Arnora but he looks at her with compassion and sympathy and nods encouragingly at Navi's words.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Oh we can't have this.. No we can't have this at all!" Navi exclaims seeing the clothes Amora was wearing. "You are a lady.." Reaching into the pouch she turns to Vrundar. "I'm sorry could you step outside for five minutes? I need to do something?"

Assuming he agrees.. Navi reaches into the pouch.
"These might fit, a dear friend lent me her belt pouch and it's quite amazing." Producing the travelling clothes she hangs them up against the girl. "These might fit you, and they'll look better." Fishing out the black leather outfit she gives Amora a wink. (Suggestions as to how it looks and style.)
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

"Yes. With time I believe that I can find it again." Never turning her back to Vrunar, Arnora takes the outfit that Navi hands her and steps behind a changing curtain. After a few minutes the young half elven girl steps back out into view wearing the new clothing which fits much closer to her frame. Glancing at herself in the mirror, she grabs a heavy long coat and wraps it around herself. "I am ready milady."
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar looks for a moment at Arnora and gives a small smile but afraid Arnora would still cower under longer stares he quickly looks at Navi, "Well, lets get back to the other... uh, group members and see if they discovered something. In any case if we are going on a... uh, walk, we better take Egewulf with us."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Can you go and get him please, and explain the situation?" She asks as she appraises the girl silently. "Also can you find out what Kata is screaming about? I wanted her to bruised, not completely broken." Black outfit in hand she thinks for a moment, then darts into the changing room. "Amora, could you be kind enough to help?"

With a little help Navi reappears from behind the curtain wearing a tight black leather top/corset, her shoulders are bare, and a reasonable level of cleavage are on display. Her legs are partially covered with a long black leather skirt that is spilt down the middle for ease of movement, the splits only serve to reveal a considerable amount of fair skinned shapely leg.. Her raiper hangs losely at her left side in its scabbard, to the right sits a single stilletto and the pouch Kata carried. (Jacket is still in the pouch)

"This I like.." She winks at Amora, taking her hand if she let's her. "From this point on you are under my protection, I'm not your lady, I'm Navi. I'm Lady to no one." As they walk she continues. "What blade did you learn? My mother made me learn fencing blades mostly, but I can use a few others too."

"Those clothes fit much better, but keep the jacket over you for now. Vrundar we can trust, Egewulf who you will meet in a moment seems nice enough. But stay close to me."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Arnora takes Navi's hand clasping it tightly as they walk. It appears to have a reassuring effect upon the girl as Arnora relaxs her guard. "Yes milady. I mean Navi. My training with blades has mainly been with rapiers. I am strong enough to heft heavier weapons, but they tend to pull me off balance when I swing them."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I understand, most are taught bigger blades, but I don't really like them. Rapiers eh?" Drawing Katas blade from the pouch, she tests it for weight, sliding it back into the pouch she unbuckles her own sword.

"Here, with this you will feel... Safer.." Wrapping the blade around the girls slim waist she hugs her slightly. "I need to get the scabbard for this one. Then we head off." With that she walks to the room that holds Kata.
(I'll wait here, Vrundar should encounter Egewulf first)

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar can't help but gape as he see Navi reappears behind the curtains. "Ehh... What? Who?" He tries to focus his look on her face. "Kata, Egewulf, right." turning his back his glance accidently meets Navi's cleavage and trying to exit quickly he stumbles and his shoulder brushes the door frame. "I'm alright. Be right back." he tells the women from the corridor. Walking to check what happens with Kata he thinks to himself angrily, 'Mighty Bahamut, what's wrong with me? I need to concentrate on the mission. And I've been around women for years. It have never been like that before.' He makes few steps. Seeing suddenly that he missed the entrance to the room where Kata is being questioned, he gets angry again, 'Maybe I need to keep distance from Navi for a while. I'll pass my judgment through Turic and Egewulf or take the leadership again. Pity Arnora trust only her, otherwise I'd make her stay here. Even that she is valuable... hmm... so much dilemmas, so much at stake here. Maybe I'll talk to the high priest tonight if he can spare some time.' Suddenly realizing he is standing with Egewulf and the rest for a while he looks at fainted Kata with alarm.
"What happened here?" he demands, moving quickly towards Kata and lay hands on her concentrating healing her just to regain consciousness. "Mortimer, I asked you to show some compassion. Did you manage to learn anything?"

==========================================================
(OOC: Vrunar lay hands for 1 hp at a time until Kata regains consciousness. If I'm not mistaken he had 12 HP to heal a day and used some on Navi back in the Inn. So I'm not sure how many left. mltillis could you check please?
Vrunar would wait for Mortimer/Egewulf/Xiindor to update him regarding the questioning (is that politically correct or what :)) and only then speak with Egewulf about Arnora.)
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Re: Scene of the Crime

Post by mltillis »

Picking up from the "Temple of Torm" thread.

Traveling through the streets of Waterdeep you eventually make your way to the South Ward and the Safe Haven Inn... Arnora looks around excitedly. "Yes! This is the place where we acquired rooms and dropped our belongings!" The girl starts down the alley alongside the building which leads to The Way of the Dragon. "We crossed over the main thoroughfare and stopped at a shop called Aurora's on a side street. From there we continued up the street towards Castle Ward. As we approached a ramshackle tavern near the streets end, the scoundrel's assaulted us from a nearby alley."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Navi folyi close behind, keeping no more than a single pace behind the girl. She had lead them through the City, navigating through streets and alleys without pausing, she'd been taught well, her mother's.. Friends had ensured she knew them as required.

"Auroras?" She asks with raised eyebrows. "Did you buy anything? The shop is well known, it is said you can buy most things legal, and some less so." The last statement is directed back at the rest of the group. "I expect your items are still safe, I have suggested its use to.. Visitors before." She grins for a moment, "We should collect it, perhaps after the alley." Eying the surroundings she motions to the direction she mentioned. "Dock Ward? Why..?" Sighing she gives the girl a look of concern, "You should never have gone that way... If only.. If I would have known..." Shrugging she takes her hand very tightly. "I believe your guide was unfamiliar with the city."

"The docks are where most of the crime in this City happens.." She explains to the group.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Mortimer tags along, carrying his staff as a walking stick. Walking next to Vrunar, he adds. "Is this going to be worthwhile, or just a cold goose chase?"
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar suggests, "Maybe that guide wasn't unfamiliar with the city, but a part of the scheme?" To Mortimer he says, "We shall soon learn."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Of that we cannot judge, Sally knew of him." Navi suggests in response to Vrundar. Her eyes keep darting round the walls checking each window and doorway, her other hand resting on the hilt of her rapier. "I'm going to make a suggestion.. The Taverns in the area are a den for thieves and well... Scum. I know the language, let me talk to them, ask the barman in a few nearby inns what he knows. A few coins opens mouths." Seeing the look on Vrundars face she continues.

"Egewulf looks like he belongs. The rest of you, Arnora excluded will stand out..." She waits her eyes still darting around.

Borderlands 3 - Navi