Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

CH. 11: Dark Side of the Mond

A sandbox 2E game set in the home-brewed world of Amtar. On a group of tropical islands, a party of adventurers try and make their mark on the world.

Moderator: JadedDM

HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: CH. 11: Dark Side of the Mond

Post by HorizonsDream »

Jocelyn looks to Gallath as he approaches (assuming he is coming to her here). "Something you need?" she asks.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

As they enter the guest room Baeros looks at the hawk. "Nice one. Well taken care." he tells Gallah approvingly. "Takit, Hopper, don't eat it. He is your friend now."
"Hmm... Are you included in the crew we can stay with?" Baeros smiles in mischief at Terra but only after he already put down his packs in the guest room. He then follows to where the food is served, his dogs running forward.
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Post by spyguy1503 »

Gallath speaks to the woman. "As I am a wanderer, I have no permanent mission. I just wish to know if you are alright with me coming with you."
Characters:
Current:
LSO: Gallath, Elf Thief- SendHelp
WotL:Ne-Chanz, Minotaur Fighter- Casual Murder
Demiplane:Cal Lightfoot, Gnome Thief/Illusionist (Improv Kit)- Chilling
AD:LitC: Jacen Terro, Half-Elf fighter- HOLD
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"It seems like we have the same goal in mind," Jocelyn admits. "So I don't mind. We just met Baeros not too long ago, and I didn't mind if he tagged along with us when we met him."
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Wow! Isn't that make you feel wanted and welcome?" Baeros tells Gallath and winks at Jocelyn, then turns serious "But Jocelyn here is a true treasure and I'll do anything I can to protect her."
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Post by spyguy1503 »

Gallath smiles to himself. "I saw you admiring my bird here. His name's Thrax."
Characters:
Current:
LSO: Gallath, Elf Thief- SendHelp
WotL:Ne-Chanz, Minotaur Fighter- Casual Murder
Demiplane:Cal Lightfoot, Gnome Thief/Illusionist (Improv Kit)- Chilling
AD:LitC: Jacen Terro, Half-Elf fighter- HOLD
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"True treasure?" Jocelyn asks, looking to Baeros in surprise. "Well, huh. Thanks."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

The party grabs some breakfast in the galley, which consists of bacon and fried eggs with a glass of orange juice. Ouragana spends an hour memorizing her spells for the day. Baeros slips some of the bacon to his dogs under the table and later, Gallath goes to feed Borak and Thrax.

The day passes without incident. When night falls, the party begins to get ready for their dinner in the captain's quarters with Sierra and Terra. They are greeted at the door by a guard who makes sure they aren't carrying weapons before being let inside.

The captain's cabin is quite large, being around 20 x 30 feet in size. There's a nice, large window on the back wall, revealing a view of the ship's wake.

In the center of the room, a table (large enough for eight people) has been set up. It has a nice white tablecloth, and plates and glasses, as well as silverware, have been set out for each chair.

The room is decorated with a number of trophies, likely from past adventures. Among them include a stuffed minotaur head mounted on the wall, a large egg (roughly the size of a human head), and some kind of ceremonial urn (encrusted with gems). There are also several pieces of jewelry and other valuables on display.

Sierra is already sitting at the head of the table leisurely, and she nods to them as they enter. Terra is over by what appears to be a liquor cabinet, and is pouring herself a glass.

==========

(OOC: Attendance is optional, so just say so if your character isn't going to show up.)

It is now 6 PM.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Jocelyn takes a seat after she walks inside. "The food looks great."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Sierra nods. "So you're a pastor now. Guess you don't need that fat, bald halfling following you around anymore then," she comments.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Ouragana is torn between spending time with Thaddeus (studying the artifact) and joining the group for dinner, but decides that Captain's Dinner is a social event she'd better attend, so she excuses herself at the last moment to slip in.

(OOC: Has she been able to learn anything new from the artifact?)
There's more to me than meets the eye...
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Yeah. Instead, I have a church of my own to keep up with," Jocelyn says. "Even taking care of that small town can be a little overwhelming at times."
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Of course Val makes it to dinner, she never passes up a meal. "Thank you once again Sierra. It is a pleasure to be back aboard." Val makes her way to the bar and proceeds to sniff each of the bottles before filling a glass with a light colored, spicy smelling liqueur.

She walks to the window and watches the wake for a few minutes before selecting a seat. When she has a moment in between the chatter, she asks her question. "Can you tell us more of the recovery mission please?"
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Baeros also goes near Terra, "Please, let me pour for you." He hands a glass to Terra and then takes the other. He starts raising the glass saying, "Ch.." then he notices Val's eyes on him and offers her his glass. Pours another, looks around suspiciously, smiles with relief and says, "Cheers!" swallowing the content of his glass with one gulp.

Later, he catches Gallath attention, "Yeah, Thrax is an impressive falcon. His feathers shine although it seems he suffered some small injury lately. I'd have asked you to feed it myself if I wouldn't know it could endanger his training. But I sure would like to watch you practice with him if that's all right?"
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"It's pretty simple," Sierra says in response to Val. "When we reach the island, we'll send you lot in. Presumably the cannon is too big for you to move on your own, so once you've cleared the way of any danger, you'll report back and we'll send in some men to retrieve it."