Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

CH. 11: Dark Side of the Mond

A sandbox 2E game set in the home-brewed world of Amtar. On a group of tropical islands, a party of adventurers try and make their mark on the world.

Moderator: JadedDM

Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: CH. 11: Dark Side of the Mond

Post by Breila »

"On Narin, I will try to buy magical protection gear. Please let me know if any of you want to get some as well" Ouragana informs the group.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Well, there are other things, besides, magical gear that I'll need to purchase. At this rate, by the time we are done getting to the cannon, I'll probably be completely naked if I don't get some new clothes."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Of course. I was just offering my advice" Ouragana nods to Jocelyn. "Some people will try to sell fake magical items to non-mages."
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Err... I have a spare shirt I can give you if you come back with me to my room." Baeros fumbles at his try with chivalry.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Jocelyn glances over to Baeros. "Uh, thanks," she said. "But I think I can hold out until we reach Narin."
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Baeros smiles kindly, certain he had done the right thing.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"So tell me," Sierra says, "what do you all plan to do once these pirates of yours have been taken care of?"
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Well, I guess, once the pirates are gone, I'll go back to being a pastor," Jocelyn says. "I'm pretty sure I'm going to have another tribunal after all of this too."
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"I think I'll continue exploring the world. But maybe I'll go first to check on my family in Mond." Baeos says concerned.
"By the way, this canon you want us to retrieve, does it effective on ground too or only in water? Maybe it can help with this terrible war in Mond. What do you know about this canon anyhow, and where is the information coming from?"
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"I hope to learn enough from Thaddeus so that I can get a job as a storm sorcerer on a ship as fine as this" Ouragana declares with an appreciating nod to Sierra and Terra.
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Post by spyguy1503 »

"I will roam the world, searching for my sister or girlfriend, unless, of course, I find them on this ship. Otherwise I will explore. The mystery of the floating island has always intrigued me."
Characters:
Current:
LSO: Gallath, Elf Thief- SendHelp
WotL:Ne-Chanz, Minotaur Fighter- Casual Murder
Demiplane:Cal Lightfoot, Gnome Thief/Illusionist (Improv Kit)- Chilling
AD:LitC: Jacen Terro, Half-Elf fighter- HOLD
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Baeros wrote:"By the way, this canon you want us to retrieve, does it effective on ground too or only in water? Maybe it can help with this terrible war in Mond. What do you know about this canon anyhow, and where is the information coming from?"
"From that artifact we showed you earlier," Sierra answers Baeros. "Terra and I originally found it after clearing a harpy nest. A year ago, we discovered there was a map on it, but we couldn't read the writing on it. Thaddeus spent the last year learning ancient Eonian so we could decipher it. Everything we know, came from that map."

"As for the weapon itself, all we know is that it is a weapon of great power. 'Cannon of light' is Thaddeus' best translation and may not be accurate. That is, it might not be a literal cannon at all," Terra adds.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"You know, I wonder if I could get the church involved with what is going on in Mond, you know, to offer some sort of safe place for refugees and the like."
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Baeros is distracted by Jocelyn comment, "That would be great. Obviously the League actions are as unholy as it can get with these walking corpses, skeletal dragon and the hellish frogmen!" Remembering the frogmen instinctively Baeros pets Takit where it was wounded.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"I will ask Thaddeus to show me the text about that cannon" Ouragana says. "I've studied ancient Eonian for a long time, maybe I can find out some more."