Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Chapter 2: Temple of Torm: Temple of Terror

A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

Nuke
Lord
Lord
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Scene of the Crime ((BishGada and Jenara))

Post by Nuke »

Mortimer

"I did show compassion, she is still alive and I didn't even draw blood." Mortimer replies. "And yes, I did learn something. not sure what it means, but it is something. She said something about Fealar Ealoeth. First born of Vestele. Scion of House Ealoeth"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Re: Temple of Torm: Temple of Terror

Post by Jenara »

Navi appears into the hallway wearing a tight black leather top/corset, her shoulders are bare covered only by her blonde hair, a reasonable level of cleavage is on display. Her legs are partially covered with a long black leather skirt that is spilt down the middle for ease of movement, the splits only serve to reveal a considerable amount of fair skinned shapely leg.. A single stilletto and the pouch Kata carried hangs from her left side.

Beside her stands an adolescent Half Elf with long red hair and haunted silver eyes, she pulls the heavy jacket tightly around as she presses against Navi the Raiper which hangs from her side presses up against the Elf who holds her hand tightly.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Standing near the hallway entrance Egewulf is approached by a middle aged male human wearing a black and white robe crossed with a spiderweb-like pattern and dotted with geometric shapes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Vrunar healed Navi for 6 hp. Kata was 0 hp, disabled but conscious. She is now at -1 hp and losing 1 hp a round. I hp of healing to return her to consciousness.))

Kata's chest heaves with a gasp as she is brought back to consciousness. Tears roll down her cheeks as she begins to beg. "Please stop! Don't force me to betray Lord Fealar! His wrath and vengeance knows no bounds. I'll do anything you ask as long as I don't betray him. Please Vrunar, release me. I can please you. I'll please you in ways you have not yet imagined Vrunar." Kata's stretches against her chains as Vrunar leans over her, slipping her hands underneath his armor. Shackled as she is her delicate hands skillfully caress the paladin's manhood while she tearfully offers herself up to him.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Where are they?" Navi asks shaking her head, "You might not want to go in there, its.. Awkward.. " She adds pointing to the room where Kata is being held. "I'm going to collect something and I'll be back." She doesn't let the girl go however. "Unless.." She trails off.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

The girl glances suspiciously at Egewulf and Voytia, pulls her coat tightly against herself, and quickly follows after Navi.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Very well. Do not be alarmed, what you will see in here is for effect, the ends sadly justify the means." Sighing she pushes the door and slips inside the room. "I hope they haven't hurt her too badly."

~Kata my dear.. How do you like the outfit?~ She asks not letting go of Amoras hand, walking in she gasps squeezing the young half elf's hand tightly. "What...?" She starts to say, her mouth open wide.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Stop that woman... err.. creature. Fiend!" Vrunar says in anger and steps back. "If you help us, we will protect you from your master. You will be free and maybe for the first time in your life have friends. There are many lives at stake here and your master will be too busy with us to search for you. And as I said, we will protect you, but you need to understand that saving those kidnapped is an urgent matter to us, and we will use the means available to us to do that."
He pauses for a moment then continues, "As far as I understand, Mortimer here has just started his methods, so please don't make him show us the full extent of his skills."
He then gestures to Navi and Egewulf to step outside. Once out of Kata's hearing and waiting for Arnora to follow Navi, he says, "Kata did gave Mortimer some information... Her master is Fealar Ealoeth. First born of Vestele. Scion of House Ealoeth. Does that means something to you?" he looks at both women. Then he says to Egewulf, "Arnora will try to help us track the kidnapped. You and me will protect her, but keep some distance."
'I hadn't had the chance to explain Egewulf Arnora situation.' he says in his mind to Navi.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

"Please! You don't understand! I must never do anything to displease Lord Faelar!" Kata sobs. Her eyes wide with fright, any sign of Kata's formerly displayed arrogance is now vanished.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnora gasps at the scene laid out before her and Navi. Making an unintelligible cry she turns and tries to drag Navi by hand from the room.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Anyone looking at Navi sees a frightened young elf girl in the place of the confident woman, "What..?" She repeats, her voice breaking as she looks at the scene before her.

Her slight body jerks as Arnora pulls her hard, the girls superior strength almost succeeding before Navi pulls her back.

"Arnora, pease, stop. I know, I didn't expect this either.. She is a seductress, its all she knows, and now.." Slapping herself on the forehead the girl raises her right hand.

"No more, leave her." She utters her voice raising in volume as the confidence returns. "She is a puppet.. Controlled, can you not see she is broken?" Shaking her head the blonde hair falling around her as she suddenly feels under dressed, this wasn't fun anymore.

"Everyone, leave her, trust me, I know none of you have reason to, but you need to.. Arnora stay, she will not hurt anyone like this. " she reaches into the pouch, fumbling with the ring inside.

~Kata, I will stop the pain, I think I understand.. Lord Faelar, will he hurt you? Does he make you do things?~ she asks in the poor creatures head. ~Were you to control me in the same way?~

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

From the torture table, Kata stops sobbing and gives Navi an indignant stare and shouts. "How dare you suggest such things about me and my Lord Faelar! He only hurts me when I deserve so! He doesn't have to make me do anything, all he has to do is ask! I would do anything for my Lord Faelar, anything! Do you hear me? I am not like the others! He may have enlightened me a little, but that was all! I have always loved him! I am not like the others are, or how you will be! My feelings for Lord Faelar are real! Do you hear me harlot? They are real!"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"As I suspected " Navi says softly, approaching the bound girl, she keeps her hold on Arnora loosely but the hold is still there, reaching out she strokes the girls hair. "Ssshh now, I understand." Her hand shaking she strokes her forehead. "No more pain. If you are a good girl." She adds with a soft purr.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Arnora whimpers as she follows trance like behind Navi, slowly sinking to her knees beside her companion. Staring down towards the floor the half-elf covers both ears with her hands. The scene is surreal as Navi stands between the two, with one hand caressing the traumatized child huddled at her feet, and the other hand caressing the naked bound elf girl upon the torture table beside her. Anyone looking closely will notice that Kata's eyes are beginning to roll back and a thin froth is forming on her lips.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar looks at Navi surprised, 'Can't she just make up her mind? Torture the girl. Don't touch her. Taunt, then Caress. She acts crazy...' Upon looking at Kata's body reaction Vrunar gets close to check her vitals and tries to figure is she is in physical danger.
Hearing Kata's retort he asks Navi, "Are you suggesting there is currently mental connection between Kata and her master? Can he hurt her or kill her?"
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Mortimer again approaches Kata, this time caressing the right collar bone. "We still need answers from you Kata. They are simple questions. Must I continue to demonstrate my knowledge of inflicting pain?" Mortimer continues "Where are the girls?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Mortimer. No!" Navi raises her voice as she lifts her head from the scene before her, the shiny ring round her neck appearing for a split second. "There are items that allow a connection, most commonly, or possibly always a forced connection between two parties." She turns her gaze on Vrundar forcing a smile.

"These items allow the wearer to... shall we say change things? Behaviors, personality, even the sex of the target if so desired.. I would think this Faelar has tried something like that here." Stroking Kata she pushes Mortimer away ever so slightly, "Now is not the time, I think further questions will only harm her."

"My thoughts are chaotic, I know that, this whole situation is strange..." No where near as strange as realizing the Evil Mastermind is your own kin.. She thinks to herself, "We need to break this bond, or at least interfere with it for some time. Can those favored by the Gods work together? Call on them to aid us in this task?"

When she is sure Mortimer will leave Kata alone she kneels beside Arnora, "I need you, please I made a mistake..." She whispers softly, "I promised to protect you did I not? Trust me, I am your friend, I will take you to safety." Kissing her head the young elf wraps her hand around Arnora's and squeezes tightly.

Borderlands 3 - Navi