A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

mltillis
Marshall
Marshall
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Temple of Torm: Temple of Terror

Post by mltillis »

A closer examination reveals the froth to be produced from a bloodied bit tongue. Vrunar quickly deduces that Kata is having some type of seizure. However no cause is plainly evident. Her vitals do not appear to be weakening however.

Arnora sniffles but slowly climbs back to her feet. "Very well... milady. I... I serve as pledged. You need not explain... Just command." Glancing fearfully at Vrunar and Mortimer she clings to Navi's side, one hand upon her rapier's pommel.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I am not..." She starts to say before realising now was not the tine This will be a slow process... Navi reminds herself, the girl needed time. Pressing her slight body against the younger half elf she allows Vrundar to check Kata. "Thank you." She adds with a soft kiss on her cheek.

"What is wrong with her?" She asks gently, "If I am correct she would be getting lots of messages into her head all at once."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
slamo
Peasant
Peasant

Post by slamo »

XIINDOR has seen enough, with all her training she has never witnessed these tactics of interrogation . She speaks up, [I feel that I would be better used else where in this investigation, In would rather focus on the disappearance of the Priest named , I feel that would be my best contribution.*]
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar lifts Kata's head and pour some water to her mouth. "Do you feel any pain... err... in your head?" Vrunar concentrate on detecting evil, but instead of looking at the source as a whole body he scans Kata, searching for an item that might cast evil aura. Doing so he asks Navi, "What makes you believe she is under such object effect and not a spell or just pure devotion?"

================================================
(OOC: such mind connection is evil. Does a paladin have any means of dispelling evil (besides the spell). Could bless work as countering evil?)
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Good question.." Navi mutters under her breath, "House Ealoeth are reputed to use such items.." She fingers the ring round her neck, "These items were said to be very powerful." Keeping Arnora close she watches Vrundar, "Interesting.." She mutters. "I wonder..?"

Without lifting Kata she waves a hand to search the room (spontaneous search) she uses the spell to focus on Katas body, looking for anything out of the ordinary... (Ie tattoos etc).

"We need to check out parts of the City.. You should help." She glances over at Xindor.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

While Xiindor suggests going in search of Ag the missing high priest of Torm, Vrunar and Navi examine Kata to determine if an outside agent is in play.
BishGada wrote:Vrunar lifts Kata's head and pour some water to her mouth. "Do you feel any pain... err... in your head?"
"Ohh! My head is on fire just from the thought of your suggestions about my Faelar. That's why you lured me here to trap me! You wish to deceive me and twist my feelings for my love." Looking at Navi with madness in her eyes she hisses. "That harlot wants my Faelar all for herself but the love that Faelar and I share is too great for her to face. So she has seduced all of you to aid her. Look at her everyone! Can't you see how wicked and vile she truly is?"

((If mind control of that level is present, a "protection from" spell can interrupt it tempoarily but will not break it.))

PM's sent to players.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Taking a deep breath Navi reaches between her breasts and produces a small shiny ring on a chain, the ring glitters in the light as she slowly slides it off the chain and gives Kata a concerned look.

"Kata, you know what this is.. Faelar knows too." Sliding it on her middle finger she strokes her side (where she noticed the markings) ~Kata, he is my kin.. He wants you to trust me, to do as I say. ~

Stroking the girls face she rubs her wounds gently, ~We hurt you to prove your loyalty, that is no longer in question. Listen to me, do as I say. I will help you. ~ Placing a finger to Katas lips she caresses her gently.

"I think i understand, and I believe She will be less.. Awkward now." Navi suggests as she pulls Arnora closer to her, her heart was beating so fast she was surprised it wasn't beating right out of her chest, would this work? The girl had no free will, no control... No creature should live like that.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Malware

Post by Malware »

Positioning himself beside Egewulf, Voytia stares at the spectacle in disgusted awe and suspicious curiosity. The ways or torture are unknown to him, so seeing such an act in person is a truly rare experience. Turning his head to the human, Voytia asks calmly, Just how long has she been at this?
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar steps close to Navi, his nose almost touching her ear as he whispers in strain anger, "In the name of the Abyss! What are you doing? Your ring is evil! Whatever you are doing, stop it before it corrupts you!"
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Ohhww! Kata's lithe body shakes and convulses slightly upon the torture table.

From Vrunar's perspective it appears that she grows taller, her breasts and lips become fuller, and her hair gains a more reddish hue. When it subsides, the madness is gone from Kata's eyes as she gives Navi an adoring gaze. Meanwhile with Vrunar standing so close to Navi everyone in the room notices that Navi grows in height, while the locks of her hair look more vibrant as they spill further down her back and shoulders.
The paladin can't help but notice a slight fragrance of fresh roses as he whispers in Navi's ear.
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Mortimer observes, taking note of the effects of Navi's ring but says nothing. He wants to see this play out a little more.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Its evil?" She asks in a confused tone, each word seems almost musical, rising and falling in perfect pitch. "I didn't even think it would work... This is Vestelles ring, given to me for safe keeping." Seeing how Mortimer regards her she gives him a confused look.

"I tried it.. A guess." Using her other hand she wraps it round the shining band pulling it past the first knuckle, "Ohhh." She moans the pain drove through her piercing her very skull. "This may be a problem." She admits with a sheepish grin.

"I'll deal with it later, with a Paladin watching my back I'm sure I won't be tainted in anyway." Really, what was all the fuss about? How could a ring be evil? And anyway, magical rings like that couldn't be good, could they?

"Kata, I want you to tell us of the Children. The elves are being taken by Fealar aren't they? He controls them, doesn't he?" Giving the others a glance back she nudges Arnora. "Help me untie her, she won't hurt anyone now." Fixing her gaze on the young half elf she regards her for a moment, why was more of her head visible?

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

'The ring alters your body, makes it more... err... attractive.' Vrunar thinking in Navi's mind almost spitting the words out. 'It is similar to what Kata did before, and maybe now again. But it is immoral. Finish the investigation and be done with this evil object!'
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Alters the b-" Navi starts to say before really looking at Kata, her face flushing a deep crimson. Had she done that? Had her unconscious desires changed the girl? Perhaps the ring really was evil? Regardless she can't help but lick her lips.

~It almost spoke to me, its been close to my heart all morning.. Screaming at me..~ she sends to Vrundar. "Did I do that?" She asks out loud.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Mortimer replies. "Good, Evil, it only matters in the application of. Not many magic items are truly evil, but there are some."