A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Temple of Torm: Temple of Terror

Post by Jenara »

"The sight of a naked woman disturbs you?" Navi asks with a smirk as she covers Kata with a sheet. "You can call me Navi, the name will suffice, I have a vested interest in this, Turic and I have met."

Reaching down to Kata she strokes her hair softly, "Wake up please, we are in need of some answers."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

"What? Thavin is missing as well as Sally? What about the others?" Turic exclaims....

Sally does not respond to Navi's gentle touch...

(an Int check from Navi please)
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Int check: 1d20=14 pass.

"She is cool to the touch.." she comments, turning to the priest. "And Kean is gone also.." She adds towards Turic. "Drow poison.. very rare. She will be out for hours." Cursing under her breath she finds s chair.

"We have an issue.. Everyone.. well.." She motions to Turic. "Everyone apart from us is missing or have fled. The Madien needs rescuing, and it is up to us. I have my own way in..."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Ignoring Navi's comment, besides a momentary blush, Vrunar says, "Let me check her for a second." he feels her forehead and pulse in her neck. "I'm not familiar with the poison you mentioned, but I can try my healing powers to ease its effect." he looks around at the scene trying to figure out whose blood is it and what happened in the room, looking at the windows, and furniture. "Maybe it is Kean's blood. Maybe there are witnesses of his flight. We should inquire the people who had stayed in the inn last night. Starting with the proprietor." He looks at Navi again, troubled, "What do you mean you have your own way in? Do you know where these kidnapped elves are kept?"

==============================================================================
(OOC: does lay hands or healing skill could help against this poison? also does slapping her awake would prove useful? :) )
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

(( With the proper herbs from a healer's kit, a healing check can be made against the poison DC 13. Success will awaken Kata in 2d4 minutes.... A good slap may speed up the time frame :-) ))

Turic runs a hand thru his red mop of hair as he attempts to regain his composure... directed to Vrunar: "Yes, I am Turic Redstone servant of Torm." Taking a deep breath the young acolyte continues... "My apologies... Discovering Sally's room unattended and her journal left behind was very disturbing in light of last night's revelations concerning High Priest Ag. I had hoped that maybe she had spent the night here instead." With his wits now about him, Turic glances around the room... "Everyone else is missing? The clothing appears to be Kata's and Kadrian's. What could have happened to all of them?"
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Kean did not spend the night here.. He fled to save Vestelle." She says with an exasperatarated sigh. "I have connections that will get me in, those are not of your concern."

"No, no I don't really know, somewhere near skullport is likely, where you can obtain the poison. I've seen it used to... subdue.. targets, a healer could help, I believe certain herbs can awaken those affected." She slaps her forehead. "Pepper, pepper would most likely work!"

"We need to revive her, and figure out what we are going to do.. I could obtain.. muscle, if it is needed. But let us assume that any plan already agreed is now compromised."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar searches his packs and provides some bags with herbs, and some tubes and jars with various powders and liquids, all carefully marked. "Well, I'll do my best." he carefully takes some grind brownish green herb and dip it in a black liquid, carefully opens Kata's mouth and put it under her tongue. Then he takes some of a gray powder and rub it in her nostrils. Concentrating, he takes her arms in his hand, closes his eyes and murmurs, "Oh great Bahamut, God of justice, protector of good, show us your compassion, and lead me in this path, full of unknown troubles, so I can serve you right and protect the needed." He then opens his eyes and tends to her few minutes trying to warm her somewhat and revive her. While tending to her he says, "I was sent by High Priest Hammerlord to replace Thavin in helping the kidnapped elves, but Hammerlord didn't know all the details, so I'd appreciate if you share with me what you know. For starter, what happened last night and what do you know of Vestelle?" he looks at Navi.

=================================================================================
(OOC: Vrunar tries his healing skills to wake Kata from her forced slumber. (1d20+1 for wisdom + 5 for rank + 2 for healers kit = 17) Success I guess..)
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

With a soft purr like moan whispering from her lips Kata slowly begins to writhe and squirm about upon the bed. Her cries and gyrations continue to build in intensity as her body and mind shakes off the effects of the potent drug. It looks to be few minutes before the faithful of Sharess will regain her wits. 7 minutes

Meanwhile Turic seems overwhelmed by the events of the last 12 hours as he clutches Sally's journal to his side.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Carefull there lady. Put your head back down." Vrunar says to Kata. He then stands up and asks Navi, "Could you sit by her side, she will soon be completely aware and a friendly face will do her good." and goes to stand near the window, looking for more marks or clues for what had happend in the room.

==================================================
(OOC: Does Vrunar notice anything that could shed light on what happened here?)
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"There is too much to tell in a few sentences, but... For my part, I came across a group who had kidnapped a young female elf, during my... evenings activities. The same group Thavin had been chasing, we stopped them, the young lady was taken to safety and one of the kidnappers was taken to a secure location.. I have top men talking to him at the moment." She grins as her lips part showing her pretty features.

"Kean and I assisted Vestelle who was being attacked by the strangest creature I have ever encountered, I forced it into the sewers. Kean suggested that more were coming and he fled the city." She absentmindedly strokes her neck while fixing Vrunar with her piercing gaze.

(Kitty is still in the common room, anything happening? any mice?)

"Another of my people are to be traded at the party this very evening, a party I have a way in already
The original plan was never clear but someone was to take her place, Sally I assume. With Sally gone, and as me taking her place would cause many issues we need a new plan."

Reaching down she turns and strokes Katas hair once more, she is not injured.. (spot check on the room, especially the windows, looking for means of entry.)

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

The dried blood stains are only upon the rug which adorns the middle of the room and the torn remnants of a plain robe which lies on top of it... To the side lies a shredded loincloth... A window is unlatched and partially open. There are claw marks on its sill.

Looking about Turic spots a paw print in dried blood near the window, which he promptly points out. It appears to have been partially wiped away.

spot check roll

Nothing out of the ordinary appears to be happening in the common room.

"Mmmn Vestele..." Kata throatily whispers as Navi strokes her ebony locks. Turning her head the healer lightly nibbles on the elf's fingertips.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Ahhm!" Vrunar coughs, and shifts his look again. "So, wierd creatures attacks. Could be such an attack here with those claw marks? And an elf that you know is to be traded tonight in a party, which is probably one of our two leads to find the kidnappers, the other is that kidnapper that your.. friends... are interogating? Am I correct so far?" He looks back at Navi, "You seems very involved. Having fearsome friends for interogation, ways in to parties, and your nightly business. Honestly it is suspicous. How do you explain all of it?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Not quite." Navi responds with a light giggle as the nibbling tickles her fingertips, "You are safe, I believe Vestelle is also."

"You think me involved?" Piercing him with her gaze she gives another lopsided grin, "You are chasing the wrong lead here. I have connections.. so? I suggest you let that line of enquiry rest." Turning she returns her attention to Kata. "Oh and I didn't say I know the elf to be traded, I might, but its unlikely."

"Kata, where are the others, Kadrian, Thavin?" She asks softly, "Is that Kadrians Loin cloth?"

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

(The spot check was for Andrea in the room, not the common room. 1d20+8=23, shes looking for signs if anyone left the room, not just the clawed monster)

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar grunts, but leaves the subject as it is, only noting o himself to keep an eye, or even both eyes, on Navi. He then thinks that they should clean the room after every clue is examined.