A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

Nuke
Lord
Lord
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Temple of Torm: Temple of Terror

Post by Nuke »

Mortimer replies. "It will take me a while to just work my way into the political machinations of this city. I kinda hink I have got it so far, but just point me in the right direction."
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar answers Navi, "What? Hard? Me? In the name of all that is holy, what do you mean?" he asks embarrased and moves uncomfortably. "Anyway, if what you say is right and he uses devices as this ring to control the others, maybe this is NOT the ring he is seeking and he still can control you? Or actually currently does and leads you to a trap, making you believe you are in control?" He points a finger in her general direction. "If you are not using it, then let Hammerfold help you remove it, at least for now. It will be returned to you. And besides, if you can locate Sinistra with it, then how does it work? Can you tell us now her whereabout?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I am just observing that one of your standing might find working under me... An issue." Navi comments in an off hand manner."

"As for the ring, I believe it works by contact, when I touched her.. I felt it work.." She sighs loudly. "Understand, this is strange for me too. Let Arnora talk, then we can decide what to do."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"I... I... under you? err..." he looks to both sides at the others faces, "I was more like to work together, not on top of you, err.. or under you." Vrunar says as his face gets completely red. "Now, if you don't know how it does actually work, I suggest that you let Hammerfold help you remove it first. You can't be sure you are not controled right now. If it works by touch it could let Faelar who controls Kata to control you as you touched her. Anyway, you don't understand this ring any better than any of us, so just remove it for now. Maybe in the Temple they have met such vile things before and know how they work and can help us. Would you risk Arnora and everyone else just because you feel powerfull? This is the seed of corruption!"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Navi takes a long deep sigh and turns to Vrundar, "I respect that opinion, right now I am going to find Arnora suitable attire, then we will meet where the Children were taken. Lets see where that leads.. Then I will see the Hammerfold." She pulls herself up, "This is not a subject for further discussion, you need my help, and I need yours. I suggest we work together."

"There is one who will know of this ring, Vestelle. I will seek here advice, no offense but I find the views of the clergy somewhat...slanted." She winks, if she notices the paladins flustered state she does not react.

(Cut to the scene of the Crime?)
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Why would you insist on keeping the ring on if you agree it might be dangerous even to you, and you already used it to release Kata from the influence of Faelar? Do you intend to use it where the children been taken?" Vrunar express his disagreement and worry.
"Well, I'll be just next to you and at the first sign of something going amiss with your behaviour I'll cut the ring off your finger, together with it." If Navi expected to see any hints of smile on Vrunar face, she will be disappointed and somewhat amazed as she understand he was dead serious with his proclamation.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Interesting." Navi responds with a smirk, "Very interesting."

"As for the Children, Arnora told me that 'Namhias and the family had jewelry placed upon them and their will left them' Kata suggested that they had the same enchantment." Reaching into the small pouch she produces the small silver brooch. "She was going to use this on one of us, most likely me. At least holding the Master Ring I am most likely safe."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Well, let's just get on with that." Vrunar says then calls the rest of the company, "It seems we are done with Kata. The acolytes of Tyr wil attend to her in this temple. You may join us in the search for the kidnapped, or otherwise go to the Temple of Torm and we will catch with you later." and to Arnora he says, "Please, lead the way."
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Mortimer replies. "I will join you in the search for the girls. That is why I came here in the first place."
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar nods to Mortimer and Egewulf, gestures to Navi to go first and takes his position three paces behind and to the right of Arnora, giving her enough place to feel comfortable. As they near the exit he instinctively checks that his sword is ready, looks around for anything off and continues on.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

The young half-elven girl continues to eye the male members of the group with caution as she clings to Navi's side. Once out on the street she looks around quite befuddled. "If you can return me to our lodgings at the Safe Haven Inn, I should be able to retrace our path from there."

Continue in "Scene of The Crime" thread if staying with the main group.

If exploring elsewhere remain here and post.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar