Private Forum for Elianna.

Moderators: Jenara, Sub-Admins

Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Evening Chat - Chapter 0

Post by Jenara »

When everyone is in bed Elianna appears at Jains door, moving quietly she knocks softly. "My Lord." she whispers quietly.

Elianna hear's a soft tread and then the door opens to reveal Jain Longeleague, still fully dressed but his face is serious where once it was foolish and his stance straight where once he slouched. Wordlessly he bids her enter his room, a much more spacious version than hers, then closes the door swiftly behind them. The bed could sleep ~4 people and there's a table with three chairs, on which stands a flagon of iced water beaded with perspiration and two cups.

Jain takes one of the seats and gestures for her to do the same, filling both cups from the flagon. He sips at his, watching her. "Elianna, my apologies for the act. I'm afraid I'll have to maintain it for the duration of this venture."

"I understand the subterfuge, it is something I have to get used to." She responds entering the room and taking a seat. "I am not sure they trust me now." Letting out a little laugh she throws back her hair.

"Are you sure you wish the girl to acompany us? The road could be dangerous for us... and worse for her."

Scowling, Jain sets his cup on the table. "The girl is a complicated subject. Maria will be a useful asset, she has ties to Randal Morn, that rebel leader. If you are cunning you'll also use her to gather information, no one will suspect a child of anything least of all the arrogant Zhentarim."

He clears his throat, plainly torn on the matter. "A Harper uses every tool at their disposal, and sometimes this means being creative. The only danger she's like to encounter is a raid while the group is on the road, but that's what the whole party is for: safety in numbers. She's quite handy in a pinch, I imagine. She knows a handful of basic spells, basic but powerful. Even so, you're right. It will be dangerous. If you do not wish to accept the risk..." He trails off, weighing her with his stare.

"You misunderstand me. The risk is fine with me, I meant are you aware of the risk to her. Which you are." Offering him a grin she reaches over the table to collect a glass. "I know the code, you drilled it into me long enough, I will protect the girl, my blade is here to protect, I assume the cleric will also need aid."

"Should I expect more.... advances, to put them off the scent?" She grins, "We should meet in private, if needed, we do not want them thinking the worst. "

Jain returns her grin with a wry smile, whatever test he had been meaning to give her was clearly unnecessary. "On occasions like this you make me remember why it is I sponsored you, Elianna." The Longleague chuckles. "You'll have your hands full keeping the group together and prodding them in the right directions, but I expect you're up to it. Remember, collect everything you can on the Zhentish while you're there but don't make more trouble than you need to."

He grasps his cup of water between both of his hands, enjoying its coolness. "A woman like you, they'd be suspicious if I weren't making advances." He smiles. "Of course we shall preserve your reputation."

Message subject: Re: DoDFolder: Sent messages
"Hopefully you did that for the potential you saw in me." She grins wickedly, "I will of course try to keep them directed, although for some it will be hard, the dwarf has his own agenda, as does Rania."

"Thank you, my reputation is something I wish to maintain." She grins once more, "Understand I will most likely rebuke your advances..." standing she surveys the room. "Tis a shame I cannot stay here, you room is far better than mine."

"I bid you goodnight." she bows, "which room does the girl reside in? I wish to talk to her." she adds, standing by the door.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
NoTrammeling
Merchant
Merchant

Re: Evening Chat - Chapter 0

Post by NoTrammeling »

(For a moment I thought you had written a giant post this long, haha ^^ Thanks for putting this all here. It looks nice in this format)
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Thought it was best, now we can have these chats without anyone seeing it.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Elianna plans to find and trail a Zhent guard that matches her size, she''ll seduce them, male or female and steal a uniform!

She'll use it to blend in better if needed.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
NoTrammeling
Merchant
Merchant

Post by NoTrammeling »

Oho! Is she going to drop Maria off first, or use her?
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Oh use her I think, she has her uses. Glad you are keeping her.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
NoTrammeling
Merchant
Merchant

Post by NoTrammeling »

Mostly because you seem to take care of her quite well ^^

The most obvious option would be to tail a drunk guard or two back from the Broken Dagger. She might fit into some of the smaller human armors, though if Gimak finds her with that on he's gonna go off like a powder keg haha.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Oh i know, I really know! That's the plan, no one with rank, just a lowly guard.

And I''ll take her on as a henchman at some point if you like.

Borderlands 3 - Navi