Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

CH. 8: Reunion

A sandbox 2E game set in the home-brewed world of Amtar. On a group of tropical islands, a party of adventurers try and make their mark on the world.

Moderator: JadedDM

BishGada
Viscount
Viscount
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: CH. 8: Reunion

Post by BishGada »

"I wouldn't want us to sit on our tails either. I'm for going to Draska. But 'going' still means we need few days to make arrangements. Until then we need to guard Jocelyn and if someone will actually come that might prove an opportunity to hasten the solution to the situation." With all the tension suddenly leaving him Baeros yawns loudly and at length. Then looks around, smiles and adds, "I think we have a plan. I must rest for a bit. I suggest this evening we will meet to plan our transportation and tomorrow buy supplies. In two days we will be on our way."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Draska it is then," Jocelyn says, though she doesn't seem to like the idea very much despite the fact that it means putting an end to the people that are trying to kill her. "I need to make arrangements with my ward. Before I do that, Areilon, you said you wanted to see Andar. We have the time to do that now."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"We will be there with you, I know you still don't quite trust us, but we will be there." She looks at the big warrior. "And thank you Jocelyn, I have things to make up for." She sighs.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"I will come with you away from this island, but I don't know of what use I could be when you face the pirates" Ouragana says. "And of course, I will share duties in watching over you, Jocelyn, now that I have memorised protective spells."
There's more to me than meets the eye...
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Thank you," Jocelyn says as she stands up. "Everyone take the time to get ready if you need to. I'm going to take Areilon to see Andar, and then prepare for the trip myself."

Jocelyn turns to leave, motioning for Areilon to follow her.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Ouragana nods. "I will go down to the harbor do get a whiff of sea wind. I haven't really unpacked, so I don't have much to pack. When and where do we meet again?"
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Meet back at the temple tomorrow morning, and we can get on the way. While you are down there, Ouragana, maybe you can ask about passage off this island?" Jocelyn suggests.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Arei follows.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Yes, I will" Ouragna nods. "I will see if there are vessels going out, or expected to."

She goes down to the harbor, enjoying the sea breeze, and talking to people if the opportunity presents itself. She will try to pick up some gossip besides the information they need.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

While Val and Baeros remain at the inn, Areilon and Jocelyn head to see Andar and Ouragana looks into a way off the island.

Jocelyn leads Areilon to a small home near the center of town. The loud ringing of a hammer striking an anvil can be heard when they arrive. A broad-shouldered man, about 10 years older than Andar, works a forge next to the house. He has blond hair and a beard and is wearing a leather apron. Jocelyn recognizes him as Alvor, Andar's brother and the husband of Sigrid. The blacksmith never attends Jocelyn's sermons, being one of the few remaining villagers who still resent her for replacing the former pastor.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Arei waits to the side Joyceln knew these people, not her.. Adjusting her hat she pulls up her top, making sure she is respectable.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Hello, Alvor," Jocelyn says as politely as she can. "Is Andar around?" she asks.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"He's inside," Alvor replies gruffly.
Attachments
Alvor.jpg
Alvor.jpg (122.44 KiB) Viewed 6587 times
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Thank you," she says before she turns to Areilon. "Um, stay here. I don't want to shove some girl on him," she admits. Though she doesn't much wait for an answer either as she walks inside to greet Andar.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Jocelyn steps inside, and immediately hears the bubbling sound of a pot of stew boiling over the cooking fire. Sigrid is busy chopping some vegetables nearby with a large knife. When she hears Jocelyn enter, she sets down the knife, wipes her hands on her apron and approaches. "Pastor, good morning. Are you here to see Andar? He's upstairs with Dorthe. Maybe you can convince him to get out of the house for awhile. And not just exercising in the backyard, either. Being cooped up by himself all of the time can't be good for a young man like that."
Attachments
Sigrid.jpg
Sigrid.jpg (125 KiB) Viewed 6596 times