Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

CH. 8: Reunion

A sandbox 2E game set in the home-brewed world of Amtar. On a group of tropical islands, a party of adventurers try and make their mark on the world.

Moderator: JadedDM

Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: CH. 8: Reunion

Post by Jenara »

"It actually felt like a long time to me too. I have never spent such a long time without the company of 'another'." she smirks. "But I planned to come back, I was just biding my time."

"So you will come with us? I will see nothing befalls you, and perhaps you can make a place for yourself."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Val looks at Baeros when he yells, then turns to follow his point. Seeing Mist arrive, she begins to swim toward her best friend.

As the approach each other she latches on and swings into the saddle. As they surface, Val laughs hysterically as she guilds Mist directly at Baeros. Slowing as they get get close she yell out. "Climb on, we're ready for the tour."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Jocelyn heads back to the temple with a sigh. Once inside, she seeks out her ward.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Do you not have any family?" Andar asks. "And yes, I will come. I owe you lot that much, at least, for saving me before."

Meanwhile, Jocelyn arrives at the temple to find Linwood and Ursula waiting for her.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Family?" She shrugs, "My family are fisherfolk on a small island in the middle of nowhere. They make up but a small part of what remains of the Elves of old." Turning to him she looks up, "I did not want to spend centuries smelling of fish, so I joined a passing vessel..."

"The Vessel was the Poison Curse, the very ship we are going to find." She adds her hand shaking ever so slightly.

"As for saving you, we did what any sane person would.." She blushes, unsure what to say. "Joyceln has been amazing, that I can tell.. Which is why we have to save her, we can't let anyone hurt her."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"It looks like I'm going on a trip," Jocelyn says to Linwood and Ursula. "It could be a long trip too, so I'm going to need someone to keep an eye on this place while I'm gone."
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Baeros sees Val climbing that huge... THING... but can't understand what's happening. Then he sees the monster comes directly at him. He stops swimming, freezing in shock barely keeps himself from drowning. When the creatures stops only few paces from him he looks senselessly at the creature for a while, then looks up at Val, then back again at the creature... "Whaa... what... ?". It takes a while but then comprehension starts to strike him... His horrofied composure starts to be replaced with an ungly scowl... "You... You... you know this creature..." he says with obvious uncertainty, as he points a finger at Val, "You had planned it all along!" he acuses. Then as the shock leaves him he returns to his natural self confidence and wonder, "Nicely played," he says as he admires this interesting and magnificant creature, "I guess I've done something to deserve it. I ususally do... So we can ride it?" and with that he reach his hand for Val to grasp and pull him up.
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

"Of course we can ride." Val reaches and pulls up Baeros behind her. As she waits for a bit for the ranger, "This is Mist, my best friend. Now hold on." Val uses her knees and heels to get Mist moving, urging her to more speed. After five minutes or so of exhilarating riding, she slows again so they can talk. "Sorry, I did have it planned. We can go back anytime."
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Baeros feels uncomfortable with the slippery skin of the creature, but he is surely delighted with the new experience. As the creature speeds up, Baeros tries to hang to whatever he can grip, instinctively squeezing Val's waist, then quickly letting go searching for something else to hold. When the creature slows down Baeros says, "Wow, it's amazing. Hello Mist..." he says rubbing the creature back, then he asks Val "What does this creature is called? And how did you become friends?" and then he adds, "By all means, lets have another swift ride if you don't mind. It's quite fun when you get used to it."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Ouragana could see Val and Bearos riding on Mist, and it gives her a pang in the heart. She had asked Val about Mist several times, but never had been invited to ride. And now, the amazon warrier was giving that man a ride. "Well, to her I must look weak, useless and unworthy" she thinks to herself as she turns back from the harbor. She goes back to the inn, up to her room to sit there quietly practising a few cantrips, reading and thinking about magic, (expend 4 slots) before it is time to meet up with the others.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

XP is as follows:

Jocelyn Blaine (Cleric)
Participation: 200 XP
Advising the flock: 50 XP
Reunion with Areilon: 100 XP
Reunion with Ouragana: 100 XP
Meeting Baeros: 100 XP