Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Jocelyn's Vignette

A sandbox 2E game set in the home-brewed world of Amtar. On a group of tropical islands, a party of adventurers try and make their mark on the world.

Moderator: JadedDM

HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Jocelyn's Vignette

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Good morning, Andar," Jocelyn says. "Is this how you plan on spending your day?" she asks.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Andar starts visibly, nearly dropping the wedge of cheese in his hands. He turns quickly toward her, and a look of relief washes over him. "Oh...Pastor, you...I didn't hear you come in. Is something wrong?" he asks. "Our next session isn't for two days."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Jocelyn moves to sit down beside Andar, but she is sure to keep her distance as she knows how jumpy he is around women. "You can call me Jocelyn," she points out. "Anyway, no, nothing is wrong exactly. I'm here on the request of someone else. It seems you are desired by half of the women in this town," she explains. "And I'm not meaning to scare you, but one really wants to spend tonight with you."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"That's...pretty much why I'm hiding up here," Andar admits. "Tonight is Starlight Night, and well...I'm just not ready to face that with anyone, to be honest."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"And you don't have to if you really don't want to," Jocelyn says. "I came here on the behalf of Skye as I told her that I would talk to you about it. She wants to spend it with you."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Andar shakes his head. "She's a nice enough girl, don't get me wrong. I just...I'm just not ready for that kind of thing yet. I still have the nightmares; every time a woman even touches me, I have flashbacks. I don't know if I'll ever be normal again."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Jocelyn lets out a small sigh and nods her head in understanding. "I had a feeling that would be your answer," she said. "Though, I'm sure your brother and his wife would like some time alone tonight," she points out. "If you aren't willing to go out with Skye tonight, then you can always stay at the temple. It should be peaceful enough."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"They're going out tonight," Andar explains. "I'm going to stay here and watch over Dorthe. Thank you for the offer, though. I don't think I'd make it to the temple without being seen anyway."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"All right," Jocelyn says with a small shurg as she stands up. "Should I tell Skye that you simply aren't ready for anything serious like a relationship?"
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Andar shrugs. "If you think that will get her to back off for awhile...but somehow I don't think it will. Tell her whatever you want, if it will get me a little more space and time."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"I'll see what I can do," Jocelyn states. "Enjoy the rest of your day," she adds before she finally leaves to head back to the temple.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

End Scenario

Budget: Unchanged (0 points)

Final Score:
Defense - 1
Decor - 2
Hospital - 2
Morale - 3