Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Tree Lords IV

Post by Jerrard »

"I can't recall exactly, but I think they explode." The mage says with a pained expression, "How many traps have we walked into? The depression.." He shakes his head, "We should watch them for a little longer, Babuskha is right, who knows what else is out there."

"Imani, we asked you to lead, and we will follow. But, follow my heed, I've bad feeling. Please?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Exploding Dragonmen?" Locky asks, "What if Babuskha and Fikod take another look? If they are alone Babuskha could tell, couldn't she?
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"What I could do is circle the clearing and see from where tracks lead to it, and if there are signs of more draconians." Babushka offers. "Fikod could cover me."

1d100=67, 1d20=2
Move silently: fail, tracking: pass
There's more to me than meets the eye...
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Fikod, you've yet to say anything," Imani finally says. "What do you think?"
NoTrammeling
Merchant
Merchant

Post by NoTrammeling »

Tucking his black mustaches into his belt so that they don't get in his way, Fikod looks up at Imani, a mischievous grin splitting his face. "Aye, agreeing with Babushka in this instance. But we had better us move quickly for I've no desire to let the blasted scale-suckers complete their foul ritual." He hefts his crossbow onto his shoulder. "Surround 'em, give the signal, and close in: that's what I've got to say."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka gets a slight frown as fikod talks. "You got me wrong, Fikod. I said find out where they've com from, and if there are more of them, not close in on them and kill them. But you're right in that we need to move fast. So I say we go left around the clearing, the others go right, and I can give a first account when we meet at the far end."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"We should wait.." Locky mutters looking at Jerrard, she wanted to run down and stop the ceremony, but something in Jerrards voice made her stop. "I wonder what they are saying?"

(When did Jerrard become so cautious?)
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Babushka, I understand the need to be cautious here," Imani says. "But we all ready know that at least one was traveling in the same direction as we were," she points out. "My suggestion is we take them by surprise from behind. Jerrard, do you have any spells that could hold them where they are so they can't cast?" she asks. "That would be the first thing we should do before we those that can run in to cut them down."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka plants herself in front of Imani, hands on hips: "And by which right do you take the lives of them?" she damands. "They're conducting a ritual unknown to us, right. But they as a whole are unknown to us, we have only hearsay to go by. As long as I haven't seen any of them doing anything wrong, I don't feel I have a right to take their lives."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Do you think these ones have anything to do with the Baaz we encountered before?" Ulster wonders.

"I don't know," Thuskar muses. "The Baaz dressed up as elves and kidnapped people in the woods. These ones are apparently conducting a ritual in the open, undisguised."

"Still, can it be coincidence that there are two groups of draconians out here?"
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"And they turned out to be a trap.. this whole place is one huge trap." The mage says with a haunted expression, "It wears on the nerves, leaves you on edge."

"Right, Babuskha and Fikod, go and check if they are alone. If they are, we can't allow them to raise another god, not after the un-namable." He says stroking Babuskha's hair softly, "We can't let them live, not here, I know.. but letting them live feels like betraying the beauty this forest once was."

"We wait here, do NOT engage them." He adds. "A web might hold them, for now.. But dragons are resistant to magic, the stories say the draconians are too."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I can hold them, well try." Locky says with a smile, "I think we should stop them, sorry Babuskha, but.. they are quite horrible."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka shrugs, a little sadly. "I would prefer not to kill them, but I am outnumbered" she says.
"So Fikod and I circle the clearing first to see if there are more tracks, and then we attack?" she asks for clarification.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"That's my plan." Jerrard smiles, "Is it acceptable?" He asks Imani.
NoTrammeling
Merchant
Merchant

Post by NoTrammeling »

Fikod bobs his head in agreement with Jerrard. "Aye, 'tis a fine plan. Though if we really wish to discern their purpose..." He makes a glass vial twirl between his fingers, and after a flourish with his cape, makes it disappear back into some secreted area. "There exist certain other means of persuasion, and I'm a fine one for talking to rogues and ne'er-do-wells."