Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Tree Lords IV

Post by Breila »

Babushka thinks a moment about going with Locky, but then she remembers the others are probably in the store now and can check on her, so she stays where she is to finish her work.

(OOC: from my own knowledge as an experienced seamstress, I know that making the gaiters will take something like three hours.)
There's more to me than meets the eye...
NoTrammeling
Merchant
Merchant

Post by NoTrammeling »

Fikod leads his new pack animal toward the group, heaving the majority of his items onto the poor beast. Its large dark eyes shine with a special sort of resigned sorrow as he tugs its reins. "Feast yer lookers on the fair Greycap!" Announces the dwarf, with much fanfare and bowing and drinking from his wineskin.

Fikod pats Greycap on the nose, narrowly avoiding a nip on his hand by the smooth uncaring grace given by a few drinks. "A noble beast as ever there was, I'd hop atop his back if not for the fear ye'd find me drunk off me ass." Fikod roars with laughter, in the best spirits (and having drunk the most spirits) the group has yet seem from him. "And if'n we find ourselves with no food again, why it'll be me favorite meal, Greycap stew!"
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka rises, putting away her work for a moment, and caresses the donkey, then comments to Fikod: "Really? I like greycap stew as well, but the fungal kind... I really miss it! You and I should be looking for a chance at underground foraging."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Locky sells the pearl for a hundred steel, using it to buy five weeks worth of rations and a forest green cloak that is too big for her (as it's designed for an elf). This leaves her with just under 50 steel pieces left aftewods.

==========

Locky is now in moderate encumbrance.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Imani follows after the dwarf, and shakes her head as she finally takes a drink of the wine. "Thuskar was right. This is strong," she says softly.
NoTrammeling
Merchant
Merchant

Post by NoTrammeling »

Fikod holds out the open wineskin to Babushka. "Go on then, have a drink. By Reorx's oversized arm I know ye can use it. Why I'd be delighted to pursue a tasty cap or two with you, Babushka. 'Twould be safer than seeking more excite methinks. Alas, this land is all tree and sky."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka accepts the wine, and after a few draughts her guard and tongue loosen a bit. "Speaking about Mushrooms, I think Locky, Jerrard and I should tell you the story of how we met. There were plenty of mushrooms there, even one that was intelligent and a very good spellcaster. Ulster and Thuskar have their own part to tell about him, though they might not want to remember it, because they were his victims. And you know what? Someday, I want to go back there and make that cave system my home. It might even be possible to rear greycaps there..."

(I am sure that we'll be able to pass a pleasant afternoon and evening sharing stories, perhaps tall tales as well!)
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Sneaking up behind Babuskha, Locky grabs the wineskin and manouvers it into her mouth, "Oooo that's interesting!" she shouts, staggering slightly, "Oh the Shroom was so strange, I killed him you know, I crushed him with a pair of horses!"

Giggling she takes another swig and smiles.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Locky." Jerrard warns softly, "Go easy on the wine." Taking a sip himself he lets the taste flow over him, before laughing at the Greycap comment. "I had some actually growing in my house.."

"Yes, Locky killed the Shroom, it was.. lucky. You know what? I think we have actually survived on luck." raising the wine skin he offers a toast. "To luck."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"I think that luck is slowly running out, though," Imani points out.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"I think perhaps we lost it in the desert. No offense Imani, but I hated the desert." Sipping more wine the mage shakes his finger.. "It was fine when it was a few of us.."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Ulster and Thuskar both look a bit uncomfortable when Babushka mentions the Shroom. Thuskar takes a swig of wine himself, although Ulster abstains.

"You regret bringing more people into the group?" Ulster asks, noting this isn't the first time Jerrard had made that statement.

=========

(OOC: You guys just let me know when you're ready to timeskip to the following day.)
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Never. I don't regret it, not at all.. Just the bigger the group gets, the more out of my league I get.." He reaches over and pats Thuskar on the back, "I'm glad you two are here."

"Imani... you saved us, you do understand that don't you? I'm no leader, you are." He raises the wineskin to her.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Locky swigs the wine once more, giggling loudly, "Imani is great. You two are great." she giggles at Thuskar and Ulster. "Fikod is fun!"
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"I haven't saved anyone," Imani states as she drinks some more of the wine. In her mind, she actually managed to get a couple of people killed, though one came back to life. That didn't really seem to be a success in her book.