2e game set in the Forgotten Realms, using the Doom of Daggerdale module

Moderator: NoTrammeling

HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: A Night at the Old Skull Inn

Post by HorizonsDream »

"She just said that she use to work for them, which could mean that she was or is a spy, or it could mean that she was a cook or something for them at one point. Though, I do agree that we need to keep an eye on her," she says as she moves to sit down on her bed. "As for the others, I don't think I even remember their names. The priestess was kind of boring, but then again I find most priests or priestess to be kind of boring. And the child...I'm just dumbfounded on that one. I was just learning stuff at her age, and from my understanding magic is hard to learn. People spend years studying the craft, and even then they don't have a complete mastery over it. How good could a child be?"
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"It's not even that," Gimak replies. "She could be the next Khelben Blackstaff, she's still a child. No telling how this expedition might traumatize her, regardless of whether she can pull her weight or not." He shakes his head again.

"Well, looks like we've got our work cut out for us. Best get some rest while you can. I'll see you in the morning then."
NoTrammeling
Merchant
Merchant

Post by NoTrammeling »

Jain Longleague nearly leaps away from the old woman's lecture, seizing on Eringard's question. He speaks lowly so as now to gain unwanted attention, "Indeed, Lady. I'll have our mounts ready by the time you finish your breakfast, I recommend something decadent as you're not likely to enjoy its like in Daggerdale." He nods politely.
onlie2005
Peasant
Peasant

Post by onlie2005 »

Maria meets Jhaele's stern gaze with a respectful acknowledgement. She was not about to argue. And she knew enough about the Zhentarim to not talk to strangers unless they were trustworthy. The girl did not know if she would encounter red wizards so she was not about to do anything without caution.

"Yes ma'am. Do you need me for anything else? I should get to bed soon since they will be leaving early in the morning from what I just heard.", she says politely and respectfully.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Eringard nods to Jain, then she has a last question. "Will you consider the tarps to protect us? I know I've been scoffed at, but especially since we bring the child, we should allow ourselves all protection we can get. It's not summer out there, after all, and they're not so heavy they'd slow down our mounts."
There's more to me than meets the eye...
NoTrammeling
Merchant
Merchant

Post by NoTrammeling »

Jhaele Silvermane sniffs loudly. "Off to your warm bed then, child. Heavens know the memory of it might keep you warm on the trail."

Meanwhile the self-named 'philanthropist' takes Eringard's hand gently in his. For a moment he looks weary beyond words, but as quickly as that came it was replaced by his usual presumptuous grin. "I will ensure we are furnished with oil cloths and tarps enough to fight the worst of the rain." He lets her hand go. "But if you would like to stay warm, there is really only one way..."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"I know" Eringard says. "I will find you later." She plants a soft kiss on his stubbly cheek and, very much the lady, walks up the stairs.
There's more to me than meets the eye...