Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

2nd Edition Forgotten Realms Game Request

Post here if you are a DM looking for players or a player hoping to find a game to join.
Forum rules
Please stay on topic at all times. Also, please use proper topic titles to help keep these forums organized. *Use gaming style, gaming type etc in titles* IE: Looking for players in a 3.5e D&D campaign.
onlie2005
Peasant
Peasant
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

2nd Edition Forgotten Realms Game Request

Post by onlie2005 »

Is there any DM willing to run the following modules?

THE SWORD OF THE DALES
THE SECRET OF SPIDERHAUNT
THE RETURN OF RANDAL MORN
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Re: 2nd Edition Forgotten Realms Game Request

Post by JadedDM »

That's a trilogy set, right?

I'd agree to run them, but I'm already running four games at the moment, and my plate's a little full. Maybe if one of my other games falls through, I'll think about running them, though.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

That triolgy was not the best from that era. Players tend to be swept along with little control or influence on events, as it's laid out in the adventures. However it's a great framework for someone willing to fill it out, and can be made into a good set of adventures.

Personally, I almost feel like it's bad luck. My first run thru it as a player, our tabletop group disbanded. A few years later, I attempted to run it at MASSPBEM and the site completely crashed losing everything.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Fighting "Bad Luck" only makes it more interesting...